Author Topic: awesome stuff i just discovered  (Read 2783 times)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
awesome stuff i just discovered
« on: January 19, 2006, 09:48:19 PM »
hey guys, ive been lifting 2 years and ive just stumbled upon your fantastic site ive been reading for hrs !

i can see alot of poeple are asking questions about supplements and what not and id just like to tell you my little secret thats helped me add on 30 pounds in the last year

i call it hardcore m1t casien shakes

what you do right is 180 tabs of m1t grind them up into a powder and then mix it in with a big ass tub of casein protein powder about say 10 pound tub then every night just have 2 scoops and youll grow like nothing else its unbeliveable my friends just dont belive how big ive become, my friend has a few bottles of 1ad lying around and i was wondering if you guys recon that would be better then m1t to add to my shake as far as sides go ? ive been doing this for about 2 months and ive noticed i dont really have much of a labido any more so i might stop for a few weeks isnt test ment to make you more horny ?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: awesome stuff i just discovered
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 12:08:12 AM »
hey guys, ive been lifting 2 years and ive just stumbled upon your fantastic site ive been reading for hrs !

i can see alot of poeple are asking questions about supplements and what not and id just like to tell you my little secret thats helped me add on 30 pounds in the last year

what you do right is 180 tabs of m1t grind them up into a powder and then mix it in with a big ass tub of casein protein powder about say 10 pound tub then every night just have 2 scoops and youll grow like nothing else its unbeliveable my friends just dont belive how big ive become, my friend has a few bottles of 1ad lying around and i was wondering if you guys recon that would be better then m1t to add to my shake as far as sides go ? ive been doing this for about 2 months and ive noticed i dont really have much of a labido any more so i might stop for a few weeks isnt test ment to make you more horny ?
LOL

looks liek betil approves.

crazy ass pecs.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 12:39:33 AM »

huh?

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 03:34:01 AM »
if this is for real, it is sad and funny at the same time. Dont think it is real tho.
Suk big penise, mouthy whoares! LOL

Peace
D

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 11:21:19 AM »
Oh no.  This guys for real.  Check out some of his other posts.  He's one misinformed little man.  Read the thread tittled ARGININE.  Funny in a sad sort of way.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 11:31:20 AM »
LMFUCKINGAO!!!!!!!!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 12:43:06 PM »
Oh no.  This guys for real.  Check out some of his other posts.  He's one misinformed little man.  Read the thread tittled ARGININE.  Funny in a sad sort of way.
oh i had alot of fun reading that.
bodybuildersreality.com