Author Topic: #FakeNews Mega Thread  (Read 12485 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: #FakeNews Mega Thread
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2018, 02:11:11 PM »
what about ABC,NBC, CBS etc.... at least you are admitting there is a biased issue. Fox is pro Republican I'm not going to argue you that.

i was general manger for over 5 years.. i was an assistant manager for 5 years with the same company... the managers i studied and taught me....i learned quite a bit.. the managers with a "Strong arm" and were strict there stores ran successfully..the other managers that ran their stores more "easily" had shitty numbers and had problems financially for the owner..so i know first hand being strict and to the point works...

So point is.....Trump is trying to be strict and its working....

I've worked in a variety of atmospheres for a variety of management types. The self absorbed egotistical guy was one of the worst. Easily manipulated by playing to his ego, quality of work wasn't as important as making him feel important. The team, clients always suffered. 

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2018, 02:28:21 PM »
I've worked in a variety of atmospheres for a variety of management types. The self absorbed egotistical guy was one of the worst. Easily manipulated by playing to his ego, quality of work wasn't as important as making him feel important. The team, clients always suffered.  

you are RIGHT.. but those guys produced the numbers and made the company successfull. So consider the USA as a company...hes being strict and a "strong arm".. i was raised strict by my father, so im used to it...other people werent raised the way i was, so they get butt hurt.
real men= no rubbers

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2018, 04:20:30 PM »
you are RIGHT.. but those guys produced the numbers and made the company successfull. So consider the USA as a company...hes being strict and a "strong arm".. i was raised strict by my father, so im used to it...other people werent raised the way i was, so they get butt hurt.

Trustworthiness was ranked as one of the MOST important qualities of a leader. I don't see anything remotely close to that in Trump. I have seen many a manager manage by chaos or emergency and it never worked well. While you see Trump as strict, I see him as wishy washy, can't depend on what he says in the morning to be his mandate in the afternoon.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2018, 04:27:36 PM »
Trustworthiness was ranked as one of the MOST important qualities of a leader. I don't see anything remotely close to that in Trump. I have seen many a manager manage by chaos or emergency and it never worked well. While you see Trump as strict, I see him as wishy washy, can't depend on what he says in the morning to be his mandate in the afternoon.

He does contradict what he says several, i mean quite a FEW(not few but alot) times. I see him as leader....hes not PC and seems to look out for the benefit of this country. He is trying.....keyword TRYING to keep his campaign promises
real men= no rubbers

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2018, 04:31:03 PM »
He does contradic what he says several, i mean quite a FEW(not few but alot) times. I see him as leader....hes not PC and seems to look out for the benefit of this country.

That's cool. I see him as a pretty incompetent leader, gifted with a lot of money, his fathers business, and an ego to pull off some pretty lucrative wins along the way.. though the trail of destruction he leaves in his wake is significant.  In my opinion, without his fathers head start, he wouldn't have amounted to much, as incompetence from the boss is suffered much more than incompetence from an up and coming employee. 

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2018, 04:33:26 PM »
That's cool. I see him as a pretty incompetent leader, gifted with a lot of money, his fathers business, and an ego to pull off some pretty lucrative wins along the way.. though the trail of destruction he leaves in his wake is significant.  In my opinion, without his fathers head start, he wouldn't have amounted to much, as incompetence from the boss is suffered much more than incompetence from an up and coming employee.  

everyone has their own opinion thats fine... keep in mind the Republicans didnt want to give him the nomination.... he fought the DNC and fought his own party and won. In my opinion that shows leadership qualities.
real men= no rubbers

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2018, 04:38:38 PM »
everyone has their own opinion thats fine... keep in mind the Republicans didnt want to give him the nomination.... he fought the DNC and fought his own party and won.

Yeah, I respect your opinion. Not everyone agrees with each other on many things. He won... he mocked McCain's service, accused Ted Cruz' father of being a part of the JFK assassination, but he won. Now he is president and I see chaos in the administration. Exactly what I would expect given his personality. I just hope for Americas sake, the Congress can continue to limit the damage, and some of the positive aspects will come to fruition.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2018, 04:51:14 PM »
Yeah, I respect your opinion. Not everyone agrees with each other on many things. He won... he mocked McCain's service, accused Ted Cruz' father of being a part of the JFK assassination, but he won. Now he is president and I see chaos in the administration. Exactly what I would expect given his personality. I just hope for Americas sake, the Congress can continue to limit the damage, and some of the positive aspects will come to fruition.

Mccain is a RHINO..he was never full republican.
real men= no rubbers

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2018, 09:48:52 PM »
Mccain is a RHINO..he was never full republican.

My opinion? The country needs more Rhinos, it needs more whatever the name is for democrats that vote republican.  What is best for America isn't always Republican, or Democrat. Sometimes it's the compromise. and in my opinion, we need much more of politicians and voters to vote the issue, not the party.  And to the point, and this is tough for anyone who hasnt spent time in uniform or has a knowledge of what POW's endured, the man spent 5 and a half years in one of the worst POW camps known. 5 and a half years... and Trump shit on that with a flippant comment about he prefers soldiers who weren't captured. Mr Bone Spurs...... said that..

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2018, 10:22:55 PM »
My opinion? The country needs more Rhinos, it needs more whatever the name is for democrats that vote republican.  What is best for America isn't always Republican, or Democrat. Sometimes it's the compromise. and in my opinion, we need much more of politicians and voters to vote the issue, not the party.  And to the point, and this is tough for anyone who hasnt spent time in uniform or has a knowledge of what POW's endured, the man spent 5 and a half years in one of the worst POW camps known. 5 and a half years... and Trump shit on that with a flippant comment about he prefers soldiers who weren't captured. Mr Bone Spurs...... said that..

many people will say Trump isn't a true republican.... his idealogy clashes with them, that's why they hate him(his own party).. they say hes more libertarian then republican.
real men= no rubbers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2018, 07:53:36 AM »
New York Times slams AWOL Pompeo, then learns he was rescuing Americans
Fox News ^ | 9 May 2018 | Brian Flood   
Posted on 5/9/2018, 10:47:50 AM by mandaladon

As the New York Times was bashing Mike Pompeo for being missing in action while President Trump tore up the Iran nuclear deal, it turned out the secretary of state was busy rescuing three Americans who have been held captive in North Korea.

In an apparent jab at the administration, The Times’ headline said, “At a Key Moment, Trump’s Top Diplomat Is Again Thousands of Miles Away.”

The Times’ story noted that “Senior State Department officials were momentarily speechless on Tuesday when asked why Mr. Pompeo did not delay his trip by a day to be in Washington during Mr. Trump’s Iran deal announcement.”

It became clear on Wednesday morning why Pompeo didn’t delay his trip to Pyongyang when Trump took to Twitter.

“I am pleased to inform you that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in the air and on his way back from North Korea with the 3 wonderful gentlemen that everyone is looking so forward to meeting. They seem to be in good health,” Trump wrote. “Secretary Pompeo and his ‘guests’ will be landing at Andrews Air Force Base at 2:00 A.M. in the morning. I will be there to greet them. Very exciting!”

The Times story noted that Pompeo was expected to return from his trip with the detainees in the caption of a photo accompanying the story, so it's curious why the headline attempted to paint his trip in a negative light.

The New York Times did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The story, written by Gardiner Harris, focused on Trump’s top diplomat being absent when Trump “made what could be the most significant diplomatic announcement of his presidency” by pulling out of the Iran nuclear agreement.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2018, 04:54:02 PM »
New York Times slams AWOL Pompeo, then learns he was rescuing Americans
Fox News ^ | 9 May 2018 | Brian Flood   
Posted on 5/9/2018, 10:47:50 AM by mandaladon

As the New York Times was bashing Mike Pompeo for being missing in action while President Trump tore up the Iran nuclear deal, it turned out the secretary of state was busy rescuing three Americans who have been held captive in North Korea.

In an apparent jab at the administration, The Times’ headline said, “At a Key Moment, Trump’s Top Diplomat Is Again Thousands of Miles Away.”

The Times’ story noted that “Senior State Department officials were momentarily speechless on Tuesday when asked why Mr. Pompeo did not delay his trip by a day to be in Washington during Mr. Trump’s Iran deal announcement.”

It became clear on Wednesday morning why Pompeo didn’t delay his trip to Pyongyang when Trump took to Twitter.

“I am pleased to inform you that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in the air and on his way back from North Korea with the 3 wonderful gentlemen that everyone is looking so forward to meeting. They seem to be in good health,” Trump wrote. “Secretary Pompeo and his ‘guests’ will be landing at Andrews Air Force Base at 2:00 A.M. in the morning. I will be there to greet them. Very exciting!”

The Times story noted that Pompeo was expected to return from his trip with the detainees in the caption of a photo accompanying the story, so it's curious why the headline attempted to paint his trip in a negative light.

The New York Times did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The story, written by Gardiner Harris, focused on Trump’s top diplomat being absent when Trump “made what could be the most significant diplomatic announcement of his presidency” by pulling out of the Iran nuclear agreement.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2018, 04:57:39 PM »
I wonder if Trump will give Pompeo any credit for getting these guy released

Doesn't really seem like his style

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2018, 06:05:22 PM »
This is what happens when you trip over yourself trying to spin every possible "new" story into something negative.

CNN contributor April Ryan backtracks after claiming Trump was booed at White House event
By Paulina Dedaj   | Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/05/cnn-contributor-april-ryan-backtracks-after-claiming-trump-was-booed-at-white-house-event.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2018, 07:36:52 PM »
This is what happens when you trip over yourself trying to spin every possible "new" story into something negative.

CNN contributor April Ryan backtracks after claiming Trump was booed at White House event
By Paulina Dedaj   | Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/05/cnn-contributor-april-ryan-backtracks-after-claiming-trump-was-booed-at-white-house-event.html

Agreed.. and posting pics of players praying as "kneeling during the anthem" is a similar problem on FOX. I wish both networks would act more responsibly

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2018, 11:47:22 PM »
Agreed.. and posting pics of players praying as "kneeling during the anthem" is a similar problem on FOX. I wish both networks would act more responsibly

::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2018, 08:33:18 AM »
::)

I take it from the eye roll you don't agree? It's one sided in your opinion?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2018, 11:20:43 AM »

No that's me trying not to say anything unkind to you. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2018, 12:13:13 PM »
No that's me trying not to say anything unkind to you. 

I appreciate the effort. I will return the favor. Maybe this is a new beginning

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2018, 12:19:35 PM »

Bum is not personally aware of this....thus it never happened

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/390751-fox-news-apologizes-for-segment-implying-eagles-players-kneeled-during

BTW - biggest fake news was Trump's bullshit about Obama's birth certificate.

He went on and on about that for 6 years.  Claimed he had investigators who were finding "unbelievable" things (this may actually be true because if he actually did have investigators they found out the birth certificate was genuine and Trump didn't believe it)

Then one day he just decided it was legit (gave no reason or proof for why he changed his mind)

6 years of total lying by the Fake Newster in Chief

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2018, 01:07:40 PM »
I appreciate the effort. I will return the favor. Maybe this is a new beginning

Not new at all.  My eye rolls are legendary.   :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2018, 02:54:06 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-host-neil-cavuto-013439832.html

I will say this about FOX News. In it's news portion, it has 2 anchors that will call out Trump. On CNN they have no one who will occasionally support Trump

Have you watched CNN? There are regular conservative commentators who support
trump on CNN. So, I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Paris Dennard

Jason Miller

Ben Ferguson

Amy Holms

S. E. Cupp

Matt Schlapp

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2018, 03:04:33 PM »

Paris Dennard

Jason Miller

Ben Ferguson

Amy Holms

S. E. Cupp

Matt Schlapp

I spent about 20 minutes watching CNN at an airport last week and wanted to shoot myself in the head. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2018, 03:57:26 PM »

Paris Dennard

Jason Miller

Ben Ferguson

Amy Holms

S. E. Cupp

Matt Schlapp

are those anchors or panel guests?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2018, 02:49:24 PM »
are those anchors or panel guests?

They are recurring panel guests. Some believe Geraldo is left of right and he works for FOX News.