Author Topic: Meeting a wrestler.....tell us your story.  (Read 26247 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Meeting a wrestler.....tell us your story.
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2011, 11:49:21 AM »
Hi all, this is my first post and i hope i can contribute somewhat to this board. Ive been reading for a while now and like it enough to want to get involved in these discussions as evidently there are people here who know exactly what they are talking about, but i must say that at times there are some who sound as if they have just make a quick Google search to answer the questions.

Anyway i met Davey Boy Smith when i was 11, he made an appearance at a local show and i have to say he was very accommodating and friendly. Very densely built, something i always remember with absolute clarity as to that point i had never et anyone in real life that was as thick as him. He even changed poses to accommodate a family member asking if he could also appear in the picture and he did it without breaking his smile - remembering that this was quite late in the evening at this point. Great guy, a sad loss on a dying industry needing an injection genuine talent.
Good story and welcome!

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2011, 02:05:46 AM »
I was at a Nitro one night.  Tank is wrestling.  He jerked the curtain.  Hours later, he shows up at the bar..................... ........wearing the same clothes he wrestled in.  He is standing in the bar with a beer.  He takes two steps back, falls in a fountain, gets up, comes out on the other side, walks back around, takes his stance and keeps on talking just like nothing ever happened.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2011, 05:18:11 AM »
I was at a Nitro one night.  Tank is wrestling.  He jerked the curtain.  Hours later, he shows up at the bar..................... ........wearing the same clothes he wrestled in.  He is standing in the bar with a beer.  He takes two steps back, falls in a fountain, gets up, comes out on the other side, walks back around, takes his stance and keeps on talking just like nothing ever happened.

haha, i already covered that story somewhere on here.....too funny.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2011, 05:43:49 AM »

Ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2011, 06:44:45 AM »
I saw Ernest "The Cat" Miller in another thread.  It reminded me of a funny story.

I was at the Show Of Strength one year.  I think it was at the after party.  Anyway, I spot Cat and tell my buddy about it.  He is pretty full by this time and starts marking and wanting to talk to him.

He goes up to him and Cat is pretty cool.  I think he was happy somebody knew who he was.  At least I thought that at first.  My buddy starts wanting a picture with him and Cat declines.  He keeps on and finally Cat tells him he can get a picture if he will go tell this girl The Cat wants to talk to her.

My buddy marches over and tells her, goes back and gets his picture.

A few minutes later, Cat leaves with her, and does not return.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2011, 05:14:04 PM »
Raven was / is a heavy rec drug user and believe it or not, one of the most wanted on the diva's list to fuck along with Flair & Batista.

LOL, what?! more about this...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2011, 12:49:44 PM »
LOL, what?! more about this...
The three guys the diva's in the locker room wanted to bang...

Batista
Flair
Raven

They pulled in more pussy then everyone put together.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2011, 04:38:52 PM »
The three guys the diva's in the locker room wanted to bang...

Batista
Flair
Raven

They pulled in more pussy then everyone put together.

Batista = duhh... , but Flair ?!!!? LOL I guess cause he's a senior and has pull with management ?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2011, 06:38:27 PM »
Batista = duhh... , but Flair ?!!!? LOL I guess cause he's a senior and has pull with management ?

Space mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it still has the longest line. ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2011, 08:19:47 PM »
Flair is a god amongst men....

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2011, 05:49:25 AM »

Broads just want to bang him because of his status. He actually got divorced in 1986 because he told the camera audience that after his match, he and the horsement were going to stay at the Marriot across the street from the arena and all women who were aged 18-29 were invited. There was a line wrapping around the corner.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2011, 09:35:19 AM »
fjrwka
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2011, 09:40:50 AM »
wtf2 7 footer mm
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2011, 03:25:43 PM »
fjrwka

Is the guy in the glasses to your right Angle's manager Dave Hawk?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2011, 12:31:26 PM »

Is the guy in the glasses to your right Angle's manager Dave Hawk?
good eye yup that's dave.he really changed from his body building heyday. at least he has his hair unlike his son.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2011, 12:37:13 PM »
these girls look better in person.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2011, 12:47:53 PM »
good eye yup that's dave.he really changed from his body building heyday. at least he has his hair unlike his son.

I belive he's also a major contributor in funding that pro show that Manion's kid does in Oakland, PA every Spring.

Allegedly, when Angle was arrested in Starbucks with the hGH in his car, he was delivering to Dave Hawk's clients who were competing in the Pittsburgh Pro.
WTF would you get Kurt, of all people, to make that delivery?  :-\

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2011, 01:21:17 PM »

I belive he's also a major contributor in funding that pro show that Manion's kid does in Oakland, PA every Spring.

Allegedly, when Angle was arrested in Starbucks with the hGH in his car, he was delivering to Dave Hawk's clients who were competing in the Pittsburgh Pro.
WTF would you get Kurt, of all people, to make that delivery?  :-\
it's crazy but their lifelong buddies and pretty inseperable.as noted on here steroid dealers aren't your typical drug dealer. you seldom hear of a steroid deal going bad like regular street drug deals do.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2011, 02:01:39 PM »
it's crazy but their lifelong buddies and pretty inseperable.as noted on here steroid dealers aren't your typical drug dealer. you seldom hear of a steroid deal going bad like regular street drug deals do.

I just find it hillarious that Kurt "F'n" Angle was the one making the drop.
 ;D
I know his brother Eric got busted supplying gear to people, including some high school athletes, I believe.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2011, 07:53:48 AM »
these girls look better in person.
Christy Hemme looks very edible there...

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2011, 12:50:03 PM »
Good stories

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2011, 02:35:53 PM »
I'm sure he pulled when he was a young man. But everyone read that article about Flairs failed life about his finances and divorces. I cannot believe that any of the Divas had anything to do with this beat down old man. Woooooooooooooooooooooo 

LOL!!!
I definitely see where you're coming from, but remember two things:

1.) Many hot chicks are attracted to fukk-up losers.

2.) Just as Bill Clinton wasn't Brad Pitt, many chicks banged him for the story. Also, there are probably some whack-job guys who would be "proud" to say that Ric Flair pounded their girl.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2011, 03:18:31 PM »
I went to college in the midwest on wrestling scholarship. While i was there i dated a local waitress at a strip club. When the wrestlers were in town they always came in after the event. She calls me up and says there are these huge guys in the club and they are all crazy. I show up and its, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Xpac and Shawn Michaels. This was right before Hall and Nash moved to WCW. Nash was quiet and mostly kept to himself. Shawn Michaels was all over the club, practically bouncing off the walls, wearing a tank top and sweating constantly. Scott Hall refused to break character and acted like Razor Ramon all night, always saying he was going to give someone a "knuckle sandwich"  and following the girls all over the club lol. He and Xpac got sloppy drunk and acted like fools all night.
I did manage to talk to Nash for a bout thirty minutes at his table. He was really cool and answered every question i asked. He was huge in person, legit 7ft. I'm 6'2 at felt small even being next to him. He said the reason he was being quiet and not drinking much was because he was always has to be the babysitter for the other guys!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2011, 04:47:34 PM »
I went to college in the midwest on wrestling scholarship. While i was there i dated a local waitress at a strip club. When the wrestlers were in town they always came in after the event. She calls me up and says there are these huge guys in the club and they are all crazy. I show up and its, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Xpac and Shawn Michaels. This was right before Hall and Nash moved to WCW. Nash was quiet and mostly kept to himself. Shawn Michaels was all over the club, practically bouncing off the walls, wearing a tank top and sweating constantly. Scott Hall refused to break character and acted like Razor Ramon all night, always saying he was going to give someone a "knuckle sandwich"  and following the girls all over the club lol. He and Xpac got sloppy drunk and acted like fools all night.
I did manage to talk to Nash for a bout thirty minutes at his table. He was really cool and answered every question i asked. He was huge in person, legit 7ft. I'm 6'2 at felt small even being next to him. He said the reason he was being quiet and not drinking much was because he was always has to be the babysitter for the other guys!

I've heard more than a few stories that Hall is/can be somewhat of a prick.
By all accounts, Hall, Kid, and HBK were always pegged as the "sloshes," with Nash & Hunter often carrying one or all of them back to their rooms after a night of "partying."

Supposedly, Nash developed a bit of an ego - especially after his brief title run, but he's usually been good with the fans.
I think, too, that a lot depends on how people approach him.
It sounds like you weren't the pestering mark/smark who was persistently ruining the guy's night.
That was quite common for wrestlers at that time.

I've also listened to Nash talk in interviews outside of wrestling; he sounds quite intelligent and well-spoken.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2011, 08:27:40 AM »
When I was a teenager I was in the locker room at a WCW event,my  brother asked Nash for a pic and he wouldn't do it, then he was talking to my dad and realized we were his kids and then wanted to take the picture with us.  He came off as a real  jerk.