Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Mixed Martial Arts (MMA/UFC)

Okay so rules for this board!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Fury:

--- Quote from: Captain Equipoise on July 07, 2010, 10:28:56 AM ---Dude, you're not a mod here anymore ?! why? you should get mod powers back , then we  wouldn't have to deal with midspin

--- End quote ---

Ron canned all the mods at one point, including Mindspin as he hadn't posted on this board in months at the time. Mindspin then either blew Ron or paid him for his position back as he somehow ended up with the moderator position and ChuteBoxe, who was a MUCH better mod, ended up left out. The board has been shit and infested with Mindspin's shitty gimmicks ever since. There's a reason most of the guys who actually knew what they were talking about left and were replaced with his awful UFC fanboy gimmicks.  ::)

K-1:
this board is moderated to a second grade level.

Don't even try to enforce sh*t here. A ban/enforcement of the rules here after your SOFT, never even fought a day of my life a$$, random gay a$$ UFC nuthugging a$$ posts is = to getting a tax break. LMFAO. Jesus Christ...seriously. LOL.

Don't try to save face clown. You are more bad then good to this forum. Leave chump.

Fury:

--- Quote from: K-1 on July 07, 2010, 12:39:52 PM ---this board is moderated to a second grade level.

Don't even try to enforce sh*t here. A ban/enforcement of the rules here after your SOFT, never even fought a day of my life a$$, random gay a$$ UFC nuthugging a$$ posts is = to getting a tax break. LMFAO. Jesus Christ...seriously. LOL.

Don't try to save face clown. You are more bad then good to this forum. Leave chump.

--- End quote ---

Hahahah, OWNED!

MindSpin:
Someone calls me gay & soft and that mean I'm owned ::)

Captain Equipoise:

--- Quote from: BerzerkFury on July 07, 2010, 11:00:52 AM ---Ron canned all the mods at one point, including Mindspin as he hadn't posted on this board in months at the time. Mindspin then either blew Ron or paid him for his position back as he somehow ended up with the moderator position and ChuteBoxe, who was a MUCH better mod, ended up left out. The board has been shit and infested with Mindspin's shitty gimmicks ever since. There's a reason most of the guys who actually knew what they were talking about left and were replaced with his awful UFC fanboy gimmicks.  ::)

--- End quote ---

Unreal... I think the only two mods in here should be Chuteboxe, SincitySmallGuy and maybe even you would do an alright job..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version