Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Gym/Stores/Industry Business Board

Personal Trainers Talk

<< < (2/21) > >>

alexxx:
Charles Glass charges 400$ per hour and is booked all day. 12 hours a day if not more! :o He is a great trainer!

candidate2025:
i plan on getting certfied next month and already have a job offer at my gym for over the summer and nest year on the weekends and after school.   problem will be getting poeple to think that they hsould listen to a 16 year old. haha...they never do, but ill be paid a just for being there anyway, regardless of if im trainiing or not.

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: alexxx on April 19, 2006, 03:40:44 PM ---Charles Glass charges 400$ per hour and is booked all day. 12 hours a day if not more! :o He is a great trainer!

--- End quote ---

Incredible.  Glass must make a mint. No wonder he looks like he gave up training.  With that much money per hour, it'd be pretttty hard to turn down clients.  I'd prob work 12 hours a day too.

alexxx:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on April 19, 2006, 04:53:49 PM ---Incredible.  Glass must make a mint. No wonder he looks like he gave up training.  With that much money per hour, it'd be pretttty hard to turn down clients.  I'd prob work 12 hours a day too.

--- End quote ---

yes its like equavalent to 15 of your websites in one day! :o

buffbodz:

--- Quote from: alexxx on April 19, 2006, 05:15:39 PM ---yes its like equavalent to 15 of your websites in one day! :o

--- End quote ---

Do I detect a hint of jealousy in this post?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version