Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Moving is a bitch!

<< < (2/31) > >>

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on October 24, 2020, 06:29:50 AM ---No I’m an hour outside Manhattan so everyone is moving this way out of the city.
New stove,microwave, and dishwasher sitting in the middle of the kitchen because the wiring was wrong so they wouldn’t install.
Dryer never showed up and no one can tell us where it is.
Cable had the wrong day so no tv for four days.
The movers for my dad showed up last Monday morning instead of Sunday so it was a rush job.
Literally closing the door behind me when the new owners pulled in with their movers.
Owners of the house we bought were missing some paperwork so we has to close two days later so we had to pay the movers per day to hold my dads stuff.

...and first night here I wake up at 2:30 am to find my dad going into the garage looking for the bathroom and last night I wake up in my room with my dad asking me where the bathroom was.

--- End quote ---
Geez, what a mess. Hopefully it all gets settled in the next few weeks.

CalvinH:
After weeks of finally getting the house set Sunday night a huge storm comes through and knocks a huge pine tree down across my front yard and takes down my power and cable lines >:(

chaos:
Welcome to the neighborhood! :D

IroNat:
Yikes!

You're due for good luck now.

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on November 20, 2020, 03:42:18 PM ---Welcome to the neighborhood! :D

--- End quote ---

I could use your pointy head to split the wood :D

...and it's pine,cant use in the fireplace. I have to wait for it to dry then it goes in the firepit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version