Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

Christian Prophets Are on the Rise. What Happens When They’re Wrong?

<< < (2/2)

The Scott:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on November 10, 2021, 02:50:18 AM ---What about Buddha or Krishna?

--- End quote ---

The OP was not interested in belittling them, ergo I did not address them but to be honest I looked into the Krishna movement back in the early 70s.  No thanks.  Buddha was a nice, albeit apparently chubby, wise man.

All too often people will leave the beliefs of non-Christian folk alone because they treat them like movies treat the American Indian, i.e., as if they are so much more in touch with the Earf 'n' sheit.  Because they are peeps of colour they are inherently better and therefor put upon by peeps of non-colour.  Don't think so?

Simply recall how that Catholic Caucasian lad was treated for not kowtowing to that drum-beating Hiya-Hiya chanting wise old Naaaative Amurican turdling in D.C. a few years back.  Whitey was "mocking" the wisdom of the triBULL elder.  FTN.

And no, I am not Christian.  I am not even christian.  But I find it disgusting that people will belittle one group and grant a pass to others for no other reason than they are being PC in doing so.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: The Scott on November 10, 2021, 05:01:01 AM ---The OP was not interested in belittling them, ergo I did not address them but to be honest I looked into the Krishna movement back in the early 70s.  No thanks.  Buddha was a nice, albeit apparently chubby, wise man.

All too often people will leave the beliefs of non-Christian folk alone because they treat them like movies treat the American Indian, i.e., as if they are so much more in touch with the Earf 'n' sheit.  Because they are peeps of colour they are inherently better and therefor put upon by peeps of non-colour.  Don't think so?

Simply recall how that Catholic Caucasian lad was treated for not kowtowing to that drum-beating Hiya-Hiya chanting wise old Naaaative Amurican turdling in D.C. a few years back.  Whitey was "mocking" the wisdom of the triBULL elder.  FTN.

And no, I am not Christian.  I am not even christian.  But I find it disgusting that people will belittle one group and grant a pass to others for no other reason than they are being PC in doing so.

--- End quote ---
Most Hollywood directors, producers and writers are Jews and they get a kick out of making fun of Christians.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version