Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

SPECIAL ALERT: MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1/2) > >>

Fallsview:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

FROM THE DESK OF FALLSVIEW,

Goodmorrow,

Friends, brothers and sisters, I have some extremely disturbing news!

While helping out with humanitarian aid on the Poland/Ukraine border my account was hacked. According to IT my account was being logged into from someone in Calgary Alberta Canada five months ago.

While I can't say much at this time, Ron and a special taskforce have been tirelessly working to figure this problem out. This is not the first time and I believe it will not be be the last since there are some that just can't stand being happy and spreading positive reinforcement to others.

I apologize to anyone this "unknown bandit" has attacked and rest assured "they", "he" or "she" will pay the price with a lifetime ban.

As always...

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

deadz:

--- Quote from: Fallsview on March 15, 2022, 03:13:39 PM ---FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Goodmorrow,

While helping out with humanitarian aid on the Poland/Ukraine border my account was hacked. According to IT my account was being logged into from someone in Calgary Alberta Canada five months ago.

While I can't say much at this time, Ron and a special taskforce have been tirelessly working to figure this problem out. This is not the first time and I believe it will not be be the last since there are some that just can't stand being happy and spreading positive reinforcement to others.

I apologize to anyone this "unknown bandit" has attacked and rest assured "they", "he" or "she" will pay the price with a lifetime ban.

As always...

--- End quote ---
C unt should be banned!

ProudVirgin69:
what happened to the "live chat" you were going to have

Dave D:
Someone hacked your account and posted in exactly the same style as you, promising an AMA that never happened?

What are the odds someone would be that horrible?

Skeletor:

--- Quote from: Fallsview on March 15, 2022, 03:13:39 PM ---FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Goodmorrow,

While helping out with humanitarian aid on the Poland/Ukraine border my anus was raped. According to IT my anus was being penetrated by someone in Calgary Alberta Canada five months ago.

As always...

--- End quote ---

:o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version