Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 82215 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #675 on: December 06, 2022, 08:28:19 AM »
Here Prime, this is a perfect example when Lurker called me a liar then I had to kick his ass down the road by posting video proof….

The only thing you kicked was the door shut on reality. 

Evidence isn't "asking".  Evidence is "proving".   You know... like it's been proven you are a dumb ass.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #676 on: December 07, 2022, 09:40:59 AM »
The Museum Tour (or peace)

https://twitter.com/brixwe/status/1600166534017560576?s=20&t=OHxEwpJaUPeMuQClbY7JLA

"Here's the so called "Insurrection" that some of these clowns call worse then 9/11"
"More like a Museum Tour that the Capitol Police and DNC arranged and filmed"...

"Worse than 9/11"  ::), a total insult to those who died and their families and friends.
Libtards, less brain than amoeba...  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: December 07, 2022, 12:58:28 PM »
Maybe, but they’re proven facts so what’s your point?  I don’t just post links, I’ll post video, Congressional testimony (video), links within articles I post to back the articles claims, etc etc etc

What is your definition of proven? What criteria does something need to meet to be considered either a proven fact or proved false in your opinion?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #678 on: December 07, 2022, 02:15:02 PM »
What is your definition of proven? What criteria does something need to meet to be considered either a proven fact or proved false in your opinion?

Maybe reread my post that you quoted 🙄

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: December 08, 2022, 06:29:33 AM »
Trumpy "I love the poorly educated".  Well, this isn't exactly what most families consider "family time together".   But of course he took his mother.  That family tree looks like a telephone pole.

---
Man who helped steal Nancy Pelosi's laptop while storming the Capitol with his mother pleads guilty.

A 25-year-old New York man pleaded guilty on Monday to helping steal a laptop from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office during the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021.

Rafael Rondon of Watertown, New York, pleaded in DC federal court to obstruction of an official proceeding and aiding and abetting in the obstruction of an official proceeding, the Justice Department announced in a press release.

The first count, a felony, carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison. Rondon is set to be sentenced March 13.

According to court documents, Rondon and his mother, Maryann Mooney-Rondon, traveled to Washington, DC, on January 6, 2021 to attend the "Stop the Steal" rally. But they seemed interested in more than just protesting.

Rondon told investigators that he and his mother took the Metro into DC because "he did not think it was a good idea to drive his car into the city where he intended to break into the US Capitol," investigators detailed in court filings.

Just before 2:30 p.m. on January 6, 2021, Rondon and his mother illegally entered the Capitol building, eventually making their way to Pelosi's office, according to court documents.

Rondon then assisted an "unknown male" in stealing a laptop from the office by disconnecting wires and placing the laptop into the other man's bag, the documents say.

He and his mother each stole gas masks from the Capitol meant to protect members of Congress and their staff, before they eventually left the building, prosecutors also say.

As part of his plea deal, Rondon agreed to be interviewed about the Capitol riot by investigators before his sentencing and to let law enforcement agents review his social media accounts.

Rondon's mother has pleaded not guilty to the charges against her and last month filed documents to get one of the charges dismissed.

When Rondon and his mother were arrested in October 2021, FBI agents seized what they say was an illegal sawed-off shotgun in his possession, for which he also faces charges.

Attorneys for Rondon and his mother did not immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: December 08, 2022, 06:35:37 AM »
It's a nice warm feeling when one of these morons gets sentenced.  The only thing that makes it better is when there's tears. Big long crocodile tears. The more the better.  Falling for the Big Lie and wasting your future for some guy that won't visit you, won't help with legal funds, won't even say your name, won't even KNOW your name. 

Good times!

---
Uniontown man convicted at trial of assaulting police with pepper spray at Jan. 6 Capitol riots.

A Uniontown man was one of the first Capitol breach defendants to be convicted at trial of assaulting police officers with pepper spray.

According to the Department of Justice, Peter J. Schwartz, 49, and his wife Shelly Stallings, who pleaded guilty in August, traveled to Washington, D.C., and were around the area of the Lower West Terrace at the Capitol.

Officials said Schwartz threw a folding chair at officers in a police line at around 2:28 p.m. and told a friend that he “started a riot” by “throwing the first chair.”

Schwartz then stole police duffle bags full of pepper-spray canisters and gave them to other members of the mob, the Department of Justice said. The organization also said that he began spraying at any retreating police officer he could find.

Schwartz followed officers up into the lower west terrace tunnel where he joined dozens of other rioters. They heaved against the police line, Schwartz showing another member of the mob how to operate the pepper-spray canisters, officials said.

Schwartz was arrested in Uniontown on Feb. 4, 2021.

Schwartz was convicted of four counts of felony assaulting, resisting or impeding law enforcement officers using a dangerous weapon; interfering with a law enforcement officer during a civil disorder; obstruction of an official proceeding; and related charges.

The charge of assaulting, resisting, or impeding law enforcement officers using a dangerous weapon carries a statutory maximum of 20 years in prison, as does the charge of obstruction of an official proceeding. The charge of interfering with law enforcement officers during a civil disorder carries a statutory maximum of five years in prison.

Sentencing has not yet been scheduled but is expected to take place in early 2023, officials said.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #681 on: December 08, 2022, 03:27:18 PM »
It's a nice warm feeling when one of these morons gets sentenced.  The only thing that makes it better is when there's tears. Big long crocodile tears. The more the better.  Falling for the Big Lie and wasting your future for some guy that won't visit you, won't help with legal funds, won't even say your name, won't even KNOW your name. 

Good times!

---
Uniontown man convicted at trial of assaulting police with pepper spray at Jan. 6 Capitol riots.

A Uniontown man was one of the first Capitol breach defendants to be convicted at trial of assaulting police officers with pepper spray.

According to the Department of Justice, Peter J. Schwartz, 49, and his wife Shelly Stallings, who pleaded guilty in August, traveled to Washington, D.C., and were around the area of the Lower West Terrace at the Capitol.

Officials said Schwartz threw a folding chair at officers in a police line at around 2:28 p.m. and told a friend that he “started a riot” by “throwing the first chair.”

Schwartz then stole police duffle bags full of pepper-spray canisters and gave them to other members of the mob, the Department of Justice said. The organization also said that he began spraying at any retreating police officer he could find.

Schwartz followed officers up into the lower west terrace tunnel where he joined dozens of other rioters. They heaved against the police line, Schwartz showing another member of the mob how to operate the pepper-spray canisters, officials said.

Schwartz was arrested in Uniontown on Feb. 4, 2021.

Schwartz was convicted of four counts of felony assaulting, resisting or impeding law enforcement officers using a dangerous weapon; interfering with a law enforcement officer during a civil disorder; obstruction of an official proceeding; and related charges.

The charge of assaulting, resisting, or impeding law enforcement officers using a dangerous weapon carries a statutory maximum of 20 years in prison, as does the charge of obstruction of an official proceeding. The charge of interfering with law enforcement officers during a civil disorder carries a statutory maximum of five years in prison.

Sentencing has not yet been scheduled but is expected to take place in early 2023, officials said.
---

Sure 🙄

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: December 08, 2022, 04:54:37 PM »
Sure 🙄

Prove it wrong LIAR.

I’m pretty sure you have facts that contradict the name, arrest date, charges and his actions.  Bhahahahah.  Where is the lie?  Besides in your little tumbleweed head?

Oh can’t do it huh?  Can’t refute the FACTS of the article.   Fucking simp.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: December 08, 2022, 05:31:02 PM »
Maybe reread my post that you quoted 🙄

Coach, that you honestly believe videos, Congressional testimony, and links within the articles posted determines or guarantees absolute fact says a lot. By the way, I left out etc. on purpose because it is a meaningless thing to write.

You know as well as I do that facts are often moving targets which change with increased knowledge and in time. We both also know that the media whether left or right biased is frequently untruthful, occasionally due to sloppiness and sometimes the facts are manipulated intentionally.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #684 on: December 08, 2022, 08:27:28 PM »
Coach, that you honestly believe videos, Congressional testimony, and links within the articles posted determines or guarantees absolute fact says a lot. By the way, I left out etc. on purpose because it is a meaningless thing to write.

You know as well as I do that facts are often moving targets which change with increased knowledge and in time. We both also know that the media whether left or right biased is frequently untruthful, occasionally due to sloppiness and sometimes the facts are manipulated intentionally.

Didn’t watch or read any of it, did you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #685 on: December 08, 2022, 08:28:08 PM »
Prove it wrong LIAR.

I’m pretty sure you have facts that contradict the name, arrest date, charges and his actions.  Bhahahahah.  Where is the lie?  Besides in your little tumbleweed head?

Let’s go live for this board to see…

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: December 09, 2022, 10:04:49 AM »
Let’s go live for this board to see…

The only thing they will see is an autistic incel meltdown with lies and off topic replies.

You can't even back your own words up just above.  LIAR.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: December 09, 2022, 04:49:08 PM »
Didn’t watch or read any of it, did you?

Just to be clear, I am not sure your above response has anything to do with the conversation at hand.

Please be more specific. Any of what?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #688 on: December 09, 2022, 05:52:36 PM »
Liberals still pushing the bullshit charges from this to distract from the horrible administration we've been forced to deal with and the sheeple suck it all down like the genderless queers they are.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #689 on: December 09, 2022, 05:58:49 PM »
Prove it wrong LIAR.

Sure, retry all of them in non-biased court without activist judges and juries. Btw, I bet you didn’t see what was dropped today. Proved all of us right and especially Trump. But those of us with common sense already knew.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: December 09, 2022, 06:18:07 PM »
Sure, retry all of them in non-biased court without activist judges and juries. Btw, I bet you didn’t see what was dropped today. Proved all of us right and especially Trump. But those of us with common sense already knew.

It would help to know what exactly was dropped that proved you and Trump right. Right about what?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: December 09, 2022, 06:56:56 PM »
It would help to know what exactly was dropped that proved you and Trump right. Right about what?

Are you really asking this?   Whatever he thinks it is will only lead to a "yeah right" or "lol..sure" or completely off topic comment or the last - and funniest - resort, he will call you a gimmick.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: December 09, 2022, 06:57:58 PM »

The courts were not biased.  The judges were not activists.  The juries were fine.  You are just a whining liar. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #693 on: December 09, 2022, 07:17:06 PM »

Go find it. I’m tired of doing everyone else’s work but I’d be willing to bet no one talked about it on your MSM

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #694 on: December 09, 2022, 07:18:38 PM »
The courts were not biased.  The judges were not activists.  The juries were fine.  You are just a whining liar.

Jesus Christ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #695 on: December 09, 2022, 07:22:13 PM »
Just checked the MSNBC and CNN on my phone….not there. At least on their main page.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: December 09, 2022, 07:24:59 PM »
So in other words....nothing.  Why is this not surprising coming from you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #697 on: December 10, 2022, 11:12:38 AM »
So in other words....nothing.  Why is this not surprising coming from you?

You know what to do…just say the word, coward

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #698 on: December 10, 2022, 11:22:29 AM »
Let’s see…

Twitter files are revealing everything we already thought including Trump being silenced right after J6 and blatant censorship on conservatives only.

FBI imbedded within the protesters waving people in. Assistant FBI Director and Wray refusing to answer the question whether they were imbedded or not.

Ray Epps on video telling people to go in…

Activist DC courts and juries convicting ONLY conservatives that support Trump

No investigations into Pelosi’s role since she was in charge of security over the CP..

All are political prisoners and In conditions worse than in communist countries and oversight is not allowed in for inspection

Seems legit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: December 10, 2022, 12:25:19 PM »
Lemme guess... from a right wing CT site?  Is that why the MSM hasn't carried it?

"Seems legit"