Poll

Are You Keeping Up With Covid Booster Vaccines?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: Are You Getting Covid Booster Vaccines?  (Read 5412 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Are You Getting Covid Booster Vaccines?
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2022, 09:29:52 PM »
Do me a favor and hold your breathe while you wait for this to happen.

Says the Self admitted Sheep 🐑 Like who's lined up How many times already & Believed & took notice of
Everything MSM / CDC / WHO / Fuckboi & His Esteemed Governor said without Question .

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2022, 10:16:29 PM »
Do me a favor and hold your breathe while you wait for this to happen.
it's already happening as we speak, you're a walking corpse, you're  done for... 

guaranteed  your going to be playing a harp with Kevin nash's son,Gilbert Godfrey,Scott hall,Bob Saget , 100 different soccer players and all the other "died suddenlys" 

R.I.P  vaxtard dip shits.....

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2022, 11:12:05 PM »
LOL back at you. There is nothing more ridiculous and comical than someone who believes their own false narratives.

The PCR (polymerase chain reaction) revolutionized the study of DNA to such an extent that its creator, Kary B. Mullis, was awarded the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1993.

PCR tests have been used for 35 years as a fast, highly accurate way to diagnose certain infectious diseases and genetic changes. The tests work by finding the DNA or RNA of a pathogen or abnormal cells in a sample. The COVID-19 virus is one of a multitude of infectious diseases the PCR test is used to detect.

The timing of Kary B. Mullis' death is irrelevant to the fact that PCR tests are used to detect COVID-19.

You were born to be a slave and you will believe anything you find on „official“ websites.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2022, 04:41:28 PM »

You were born to be a slave and you will believe anything you find on „official“ websites.

You believe anything you read on conspiracy websites and in the far right media which by your definition makes you a "slave' to them. 

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2022, 05:15:01 PM »
Kerry B. Mullis said on video these tests would absolutely not work correctly for testing for covid.

Arguing or trying to talk sense to someone vaccinated is like casting pearls before swine, not even sure why I am wasting my time posting this.

Soon enough they will beg to die when 6g/internet 3.0 takes over. Pray for them, seriously, the whole world has no clue about whats going to happen soon enough.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 09, 2022, 06:11:02 PM »
Kerry B. Mullis said on video these tests would absolutely not work correctly for testing for covid.

Arguing or trying to talk sense to someone vaccinated is like casting pearls before swine, not even sure why I am wasting my time posting this.

Soon enough they will beg to die when 6g/internet 3.0 takes over. Pray for them, seriously, the whole world has no clue about whats going to happen soon enough.

I am not interested in arguing with you about this so, would you please post a link to that video. I can't seem to find it. What I did find is a raft of articles claiming he never said it wouldn't work correctly for COVID. And what must be a different video interview with Mullis since it was made long before we anyone knew what COVID was. 

Kerry B. Mullis died in August of 2019. The first known cases of people with symptoms of an atypical pneumonia-like illness were identified in Wuhan, China in December 2019. The WHO announced “COVID-19” as the name of this new disease on February 11, 2020. Dead people don't do interviews.

-Not sure why there is all this hoopla about the accuracy of PCR test. Not the PCR test, but the rapid antigen tests commonly produce false negatives and false positives—especially when a COVID-19 infection is still in its early stages—these issues are much less likely to occur with PCR tests. All types of tests are rarely absolute. There is always a margin for error.

PCR tests don't cause COVID-19, one either has COVID or they don't when they are tested. COVID-19 treatment is based on a person’s symptoms. So once again, why all the fuss over the PCR tests?

Note: When COVID visited upon our household last February we each took the rapid antigen tests and not the PCR test. The primary reason we bothered to test, was to determine quarantine times.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2022, 07:35:04 PM »
The president can no longer farce his booster upon me.  FTN.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2022, 11:24:14 PM »
You believe anything you read on conspiracy websites and in the far right media which by your definition makes you a "slave' to them.

I support neither. Both the left and the right are equally worthless and their most important priority is to divide people. You‘ve been fooled your entire life. The people whose info I read on the subject are also neutral. Wake up slave. Your enemy is on TV and in the office no matter who runs it.

It‘s easier to fool people than to convince them they‘ve been fooled. Still holds today

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2022, 12:35:30 AM »
I support neither. Both the left and the right are equally worthless and their most important priority is to divide people. You‘ve been fooled your entire life. The people whose info I read on the subject are also neutral. Wake up slave. Your enemy is on TV and in the office no matter who runs it.

It‘s easier to fool people than to convince them they‘ve been fooled. Still holds today

Conspiracy Theories = Spoiler Alerts

Many are truth being attacked by censoring libturdz. Both sides are insane, but lefty takes the cake.
Left lies 24x7 (everywhere) the press secretary cant keep hers straight. Yet the left thinks only righties lie.
Anyone with 1/8th of a brain know they all do.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2022, 01:32:38 AM »

Agreed except for the equally part. The Left wants to destroy free speech and their political opponents by using the government to prosecute them. This is dangerous and cannot be allowed to go on.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2022, 11:58:09 PM »
They are designed to kill and disable people. It’s a United extermination plan. That’s why there’s a shortage of workers. They’re dying or disabled now.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2022, 01:30:54 AM »
They are designed to kill and disable people. It’s a United extermination plan. That’s why there’s a shortage of workers. They’re dying or disabled now.
They are dropping like flies.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2022, 05:39:01 AM »
it's already happening as we speak, you're a walking corpse, you're  done for... 

guaranteed  your going to be playing a harp with Kevin nash's son,Gilbert Godfrey,Scott hall,Bob Saget , 100 different soccer players and all the other "died suddenlys" 

R.I.P  vaxtard dip shits.....

I thought Sagat got murdered or something? Hit with a bat in his hotel room?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2022, 10:47:40 AM »
I voted No - as I haven't & wont voluntarily have these T.E.Injections - maybe in a few years when we have a clearer view of what they've done to Folk.

Let's see if any of the Yes voters will post as to Why they're Voluntarily having
more of the same........... ??

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2022, 01:45:56 PM »

I think he may have spazzed out in his room or bathroon (like that female comedian on stage) violently hit his head and went to bed and died.
Many have had spastic reactions like that. I guess that lady also hit her head pretty hard...

One of the best moments in history!  :D :D

She came back and said she'd never talk shit about peoples decisions again after this.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2022, 03:57:56 PM »

Sagat was having a threesome with the Olsen Twins when he hit his head on the headboard and had a brain hemmorage.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2022, 05:26:50 PM »
I think he may have spazzed out in his room or bathroon (like that female comedian on stage) violently hit his head and went to bed and died.
Many have had spastic reactions like that. I guess that lady also hit her head pretty hard...

One of the best moments in history!  :D :D

She came back and said she'd never talk shit about peoples decisions again after this.

Ha ha ha
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Perfect Timing- That shut the Stupid Bitch up. 🤣😂👍🏻

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2022, 07:19:04 PM »

If what you said in the above post about supporting neither the left or the right, thereby remaining neutral on this matter, why don't you post some of your 'neutral' beliefs. I don't know about others here, but I'm interested in knowing what neutral means to you.

If my enemy is on TV, with what little TV I watch, I'll be just fine, slave-wise. Also, there isn't a lot of discussion about COVID and COVID vaccines on the cable channels I watch because they are mostly about house building, remodeling, and decorating, plus some gardening shows and nonpolitical documentaries thrown in for good measure then maybe a murder mystery or two just to spice things up a bit. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2022, 07:27:21 PM »
If what you said in the above post about supporting neither the left or the right, thereby remaining neutral on this matter, why don't you post some of your 'neutral' beliefs. I don't know about others here, but I'm interested in knowing what neutral means to you.

If my enemy is on TV, with what little TV I watch, I'll be just fine, slave-wise. Also, there isn't a lot of discussion about COVID and COVID vaccines on the cable channels I watch because they are mostly about house building, remodeling, and decorating, plus some gardening shows and nonpolitical documentaries thrown in for good measure then maybe a murder mystery or two just to spice things up a bit.

One of  my friends/neighbors met President Trump and told me he is genuine in his love of our Nation.  I have no reason to doubt my friend.  None.

I do not watch much TV, mostly film and music fill my days and I have well over a thousand films on disc in my library.    I hate the fare of the MSM and the perverts in Hollyweird.   I am a prude, I know.  But I must live as I think is right, elsewise I am not who I profess to be but rather a facade.  There are enough of those as it is.   ;)