Author Topic: diabetes is just sitting around on sugars  (Read 3568 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
diabetes is just sitting around on sugars
« on: December 06, 2012, 07:51:24 AM »
thats why skinny people get it
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: diabetes is just sitting around on sugars
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 12:34:25 PM »
It's an epidemic in Asia where most people aren't overweight. It's actually becoming an epidemic in a lot of the world. It's as if its something that's in the air that we are all breathing.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 12:36:02 PM »
Diabeetus.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 01:05:51 PM »
I was thumbing through a magazine at my Doctors office a week ago and read an article talking about how Doctors are starting to see more and more cases of people being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes which they have been able to link to excess consumption of fruit smoothies.  The popularity of Smoothies has grown exponentially over the past few years, and more and more people are buying expensive Vitamix and Blentec blenders and bombarding their bodies with high GI, insulin raising fruit sugars (fructose), under the impression that drinking these home made and store bought smoothies on a daily basis is making them healthy, when in reality, it's making them susceptible to Type 2 Diabetes. The article said that consuming fruit smoothies is acceptable for a person who is physically active and burning off those sugars, but for those who live a sedentary lifestyle and don't exercise, they can be a ticking time bomb.  

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 01:21:30 PM »
FUCKING CORN!!!

Corn will be our own demise...thanks to monsonto...we are consuming hfcs from crops that are germinated from fucking roundup

Corn syrup is in everything now...people consume tons of this shit daily without even realizing it

Corn will also be the reason for new super viruses that will fuck us all...75% of the antibiotics in the US are for cows...they will die after 6 months
of corn diet, they are filled with antibiotics to combat this, they are already seeing viruses that are not effected by antibiotics because they are
coming from cows full of these drugs...fucking monsonto, cargill, and greedy fuckhead farmers

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 01:31:00 PM »
FUCKING CORN!!!

Corn will be our own demise...thanks to monsonto...we are consuming hfcs from crops that are germinated from fucking roundup

Corn syrup is in everything now...people consume tons of this shit daily without even realizing it

Corn will also be the reason for new super viruses that will fuck us all...75% of the antibiotics in the US are for cows...they will die after 6 months of corn diet, they are filled with antibiotics to combat this, they are already seeing viruses that are not effected by antibiotics because they are coming from cows full of these drugs...fucking monsonto, cargill, and greedy fuckhead farmers

While I understand your concern, a little clarification needs to be made regarding viruses and antibiotics.

No Virus can ever be affected by an antibiotic.  The antibiotic targets bacteria not viruses.

"1"

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 01:37:51 PM »
Some researches also link diabetes to radiation, and its rise since the nuclear testing era, and ploriferation of nuclear power plants.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 01:40:56 PM »
Just replace CORN with RICE for the rest of the world as to why the world is having such issues

FUCKING CORN!!!

Corn will also be the reason for new super viruses that will fuck us all...75% of the antibiotics in the US are for cows...they will die after 6 months
of corn diet, they are filled with antibiotics to combat this, they are already seeing viruses that are not effected by antibiotics because they are
coming from cows full of these drugs...fucking monsonto, cargill, and greedy fuckhead farmers

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 01:41:26 PM »
the anabolic window is to blame! Whey with 50g dextrose in the hope of pumping glycogen into the muscles ASAP!  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 07:53:42 PM »
sitting around is whats bad

not sugar
not calories
not fat

i truly beleive your body is meant to grow larger and larger

if you dont do shit your body will get diabetes skinny or fat

you dont need to be lean as fuck but your body is meant to grow muscle the healthy way not the drug or heme-iron induced way

everytime you dont sit, the body is growing from movement and calories "im some sorts of ways"
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 07:56:46 PM »
High fructose corn syrup of peace.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »
High fructose corn syrup of peace.

it is peaceful stuff

i ususally require 3 sodas a day
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2012, 08:04:37 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 08:06:38 PM »
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2012, 08:08:55 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 08:08:56 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 08:11:00 PM »

im drinking alot more water now like ive read from your posts, it does help cause i eat too much
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2012, 08:14:34 PM »
im drinking alot more water now like ive read from your posts, it does help cause i eat too much
I agree

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2012, 09:53:18 PM »
 Diabetes sucks

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 11:22:02 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2012, 03:33:55 AM »
it is peaceful stuff

i ususally require 3 sodas a day
Reeses Cups, Chocolate and Peanut Butter good for a quick energy boost. You ever tried them for standing and painting?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 04:35:22 AM »
Reeses Cups, Chocolate and Peanut Butter good for a quick energy boost. You ever tried them for standing and painting?

i prefer soda or mixed nuts or water one of those three i keep it simple at work
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2012, 04:36:23 AM »
I agree

yes i  like to enjoy fat doughy asses mmm
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2012, 02:55:59 PM »
It's an epidemic in Asia where most people aren't overweight. It's actually becoming an epidemic in a lot of the world. It's as if its something that's in the air that we are all breathing.

I've also read some on trans fats and hydrogenated fats. Eliminate these fats and add Real butter, lard, coconut oils, nuts and Vitamin C to the diet and some people have claimed they cured their type II diabetes.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2012, 03:07:20 PM »
I've also read some on trans fats and hydrogenated fats. Eliminate these fats and add Real butter, lard, coconut oils, nuts and Vitamin C to the diet and some people have claimed they cured their type II diabetes.

my 91 year old grandmother reversed her diabetes at 90, shes a short fat tub of shit but a heart of gold
A