Author Topic: So i'm having lunch...  (Read 2139 times)

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
So i'm having lunch...
« on: June 17, 2013, 06:31:18 PM »
eating a getbigger meal: rice, beans, steak, a few pieces of lettuce.  So this dude and a woman he's with sit down behind me to eat.  Two mins into their meal, the woman gets a call, looks at her phone and as she picks it up and starts talking, she's running out the restaurant. 

Dude keeps eating.  Eventually i finish eating.  Dude is hanging out still waiting for this woman to comeback.  By now her food is cold.  I eventually leave the restaurant and she's nowhere to be seen outside. 

Now i don't know if that's just his friend, girlfriend or some random girl he hangs with.  Whatever the fucking case might be, there's no way i'd put up with that shit.  Was i him i'd finish my food extra fast and leave all her shit there.  If i'm not good enough to hold your attention then fuck off.  I'm the main event. 

What would you alpha getbiggers have done in that situation?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: So i'm having lunch...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 06:34:18 PM »
eating a getbigger meal: rice, beans, steak, a few pieces of lettuce.  So this dude and a woman he's with sit down behind me to eat.  Two mins into their meal, the woman gets a call, looks at her phone and as she picks it up and starts talking, she's running out the restaurant. 

Dude keeps eating.  Eventually i finish eating.  Dude is hanging out still waiting for this woman to comeback.  By now her food is cold.  I eventually leave the restaurant and she's nowhere to be seen outside. 

Now i don't know if that's just his friend, girlfriend or some random girl he hangs with.  Whatever the fucking case might be, there's no way i'd put up with that shit.  Was i him i'd finish my food extra fast and leave all her shit there.  If i'm not good enough to hold your attention then fuck off.  I'm the main event. 

What would you alpha getbiggers have done in that situation?

What you talking about?

Dude is a total Alpha Male!!  Wife gets an emergency call and runs out and brother is still like "Woman, I'm not letting any of your whatever ruin my enjoyable meal!"   - You should give him a medal  :D

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 06:37:08 PM »
That's one way to look at it i suppose.  Call me insecure but to me it's a sign of disrespect to learve someone's company when you make a social commitment to do something together. 

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 06:38:30 PM »
Food > Pussy.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 06:41:15 PM »
What you talking about?

Dude is a total Alpha Male!!  Wife gets an emergency call and runs out and brother is still like "Woman, I'm not letting any of your whatever ruin my enjoyable meal!"   - You should give him a medal  :D

Agreed Big Ach. Total boss move. A honey badger lesson in mealtime etiquette. He don't give a shit.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 06:45:06 PM »
I walked out on a "date" (::)) for similar behavior once.  She took a call while we were waiting to be seated, I let it go.  Phone rings again during dinner, she looks at and was like "Oh I have to take this".  I waited around for a bit to make sure the call wasn't some sort of family medical emergency (it clearly wasn't), discretely left a $20 on the table (we had ordered), got up and left.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 06:51:07 PM »
I walked out on a "date" (::)) for similar behavior once.  She took a call while we were waiting to be seated, I let it go.  Phone rings again during dinner, she looks at and was like "Oh I have to take this".  I waited around for a bit to make sure the call wasn't some sort of family medical emergency (it clearly wasn't), discretely left a $20 on the table (we had ordered), got up and left.

I would have done the same thing. It seems to be the norm anymore that people's phone are more important than anything else around.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 06:58:37 PM »
I would have done the same thing. It seems to be the norm anymore that people's phone are more important than anything else around.
Turn a damn phone off when eating = simple. Do we constantly have to be attached a phone?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 07:04:22 PM »
Turn a damn phone off when eating = simple. Do we constantly have to be attached a phone?

Saturday me and my wife was at a Japanese hibachi restaurant and there was a family of 6 sitting at the table besides us. They all walk to the table with their face buried in their phones. Mom, dad, and kids. The whole hour they never talked, just ate a little and played on their phone. It was so unreal my wife and I were amused. We started saying shit like "did you fart hon? And there is a cockroach in my rice" they never noticed. The cook just shook his head as well.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 07:07:02 PM »
Saturday me and my wife was at a Japanese hibachi restaurant and there was a family of 6 sitting at the table besides us. They all walk to the table with their face buried in their phones. Mom, dad, and kids. The whole hour they never talked, just ate a little and played on their phone. It was so unreal my wife and I were amused. We started saying shit like "did you fart hon? And there is a cockroach in my rice" they never noticed. The cook just shook his head as well.
Terrible.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 07:21:32 PM »

They go all vengeful samurai if no one pays attention when they're flipping shrimp tails into their hat.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 07:24:44 PM »
No shit. If I am around a jap with a sharp knife my ass is paying attention. Remember Pearl Harbor.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 07:27:56 PM »

did she notice you left?

probably after a minute said to her caller 'omg my date is gone lol' like some dumb schoolgirl

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 07:36:16 PM »
Dude know the importance of proper nutrient timing and hitting that anabolic window.

If you dont get in that postwork out meal within 30 minutes, your whole workout is a complete waste.

Ask cswol. That is how you achieved his mind blowing physique.
X

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2013, 07:40:40 PM »

Its been a while since I been to Kobe or Benihana - always enjoy myself there!  I get bummed out when the cook is not asian but tries to act it!

FAAAAIRRRRRRRE!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2013, 10:28:06 PM »

yes

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2013, 10:40:21 PM »
Saturday me and my wife was at a Japanese hibachi restaurant and there was a family of 6 sitting at the table besides us. They all walk to the table with their face buried in their phones. Mom, dad, and kids. The whole hour they never talked, just ate a little and played on their phone.

I see this happening more and more often. Restaurants, parties, family dinners - fuck me, I'd make people hand in their phones before sitting down to eat together and before entering a cinema.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2013, 02:08:00 AM »
One could probably damage the cell phones around him with a small emp device.  If one were so inclined.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2013, 09:19:25 AM »
I think this varies based on where your relationship is. If the guy played it cool, it most likely was not a big deal. If you meet some slut on Craiglslist and she can't stay off the phone and Facebook, probably not a good thing.