Author Topic: Donald Trump’s net worth hits US$6.5 billion, one of world’s 500 richest  (Read 2782 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Hahahha.... he is sooooo rich.  And his supporters are sooooo stupid.  In his latest GRIFTING email  :

Trump slammed his “sham trial” and warned “all hell will break loose” unless he got a new injection of financial support.

Hurry up and donate more now.  Nobody cares if your kids go hungry or without their insulin.  What's a 3rd or 4th mortgage on the trailer?  Good thing Biden has those amazing job numbers last month so you can get a second job and send more money.

Your boy is polling in the 30's. Congrats, you're right in there. Meanwhile, Trump raised over $100mil in the first four weeks since he started campaigning. Mostly from small donations.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
His poll numbers will go up before that stock does.   :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Never heard of another billionaire asking for handouts.  Grift baby grift. 

---
Trump no longer on Bloomberg Billionaires Index after Truth Social stock plummets
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+guy+on+Bloomberg+Billionaires+Index+after+Truth+Social+stock+plummets

rump Media shares have been slipping. So has Donald Trump’s net worth.

Trump is no longer listed on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, a daily ranking of the world’s 500 richest people, after the stock price for Trump Media – the parent company behind the former president’s social media company Truth Social – took a nosedive.

Shares dipped 12% on Friday, 8% on Monday and were down another 2% late Tuesday morning to trade at $36.35. That’s down more than 50% since its peak of $79.38 in late March.

---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
His poll numbers will go up before that stock does.   :)

Seems like your boy is trying crash the market. Loss last week, on the way to a loss this week. Almost 4 years the markets have barely moved when you adjust for inflation. On the other hand. And I know you don’t understand this because, well, you’re an idiot. Truth Social carries no debt and over $200 million in cash.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
The retard as usual, retards.

You can't blame the market for a shitty stock.  But don't worry, only 5 months, 2 weeks to go before he can sell his shares and then we will see what it is worth.   :D

It will be worth about as much as your prediction of those truckers disrupting NYC.  How did that turn out by the way?    :D :D :D :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The retard as usual, retards.

You can't blame the market for a shitty stock.  But don't worry, only 5 months, 2 weeks to go before he can sell his shares and then we will see what it is worth.   :D

It will be worth about as much as your prediction of those truckers disrupting NYC.  How did that turn out by the way?    :D :D :D :D

Apparently being the dip shit, you are, you don’t understand what having zero debt and almost a quarter of $1 billion in cash for any business means, do you? Now I know liberals like yourself like to live your life in complete debt and leverage off of whatever you can just to get by. Otherwise you would not think for one second that this economy is anything but shit. So what happened $200 million plus in cash means, dip shit it means he has that money to reinvest back in to the business. There is your business 101 lesson for the day.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Apparently being the dip shit, you are, you don’t understand what having zero debt and almost a quarter of $1 billion in cash for any business means, do you? Now I know liberals like yourself like to live your life in complete debt and leverage off of whatever you can just to get by. Otherwise you would not think for one second that this economy is anything but shit. So what happened $200 million plus in cash means, dip shit it means he has that money to reinvest back in to the business. There is your business 101 lesson for the day.

Retard continues to retard.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Never in history. Biggest thing these days is the spread of rumors on the internet. Any rumor hits the ground is spread as fact immediately through all forms of media. Imagine if Roosevelt was around today? Kennedy? Think of all the things we've learned about former presidents, now imagine learning those things in the moment, as they happened. How many 2 term presidents do you think we'd have? ;D

Truer words you have never spoken.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

OzmO

• Getbig V
$26 dollars today!   20 bucks here we come!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
$26 dollars today!   20 bucks here we come!

I can't picture any more social media really "taking off" anyways...
Even the stuff in use (FB, X, etc) total garbage...

Dont worry, all the "leaders" (Orange, Shitter, etc) will always be rich and take advantage of their partys sheep...

OzmO

• Getbig V

Dont worry, all the "leaders" (Orange, Shitter, etc) will always be rich and take advantage of their partys sheep...

FB went from $90 in 2022 to $500 today.  That would have been a good stock to buy.  Of course, hindsight is 20/20 lol

I wonder if Trump's is worth the bet to have a jump like that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

I agree.  There isn't really much you can do to break new ground with social media.  Not sure how facebook's attempt to compete with X is going (Threads), but I haven't even taken a cursory look.  I would imagine there are a lot of people like me.

Of course, someone could have said the same thing when Myspace came out. . . .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Hahahahaha.   You don't say?

Like longtime Republican strategist Rick Wilson once said:  "Everything Trump touches dies."

---
Trump Supporters Horrified as the Value of Their "Truth Social" Stock Evaporates
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Supporters+Horrified+as+the+Value+of+Their+%22Truth+Social%22+Stock+Evaporates

Investors who poured their hard-earned cash into former president Donald Trump's Truth Social meme stock — while ignoring an astronomical number of red flags — are experiencing a rude awakening.

As the Washington Post reports, Trump supporters are seething as the value of the social media platform's parent company Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) continues to plummet (it's fallen an astonishing 16 percent just since markets opened this morning.)

"Sick of MY investment money being stolen!!" one user wrote in a Truth Social post, as quoted by WaPo, accusing Wall Street of unfairly shorting the stock. "They’re stealing peoples [sic] money and you’re allowing it!!"
Scamtown

Ever since the company merged with a blank check acquisition company, effectively allowing the far-right social media platform to be publicly traded, shares have been in freefall, wiping out any initial gains.

The latest plunge comes after TMTG announced it was planning to issue millions of additional shares.

As of this morning, shares have fallen well below $30, significantly less than what they were worth at the time of TMTG's merger and well under half what it was worth just two weeks ago.

Analysts have been shouting from the rooftops that Trump's cash grab was nothing more than a "scam" and that investors should stay far away. Yet plenty of the former president's most diehard fans have yet to be dissuaded.

"I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans," 71-year-old Oklahoma City native Jerry McClain, who invested in the stock, told WaPo. "I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime."
MAGA Forever

In reality, TMTG's executives are already locking down millions of dollars in payouts, leaving investors out to dry.

Bafflingly, some investors have made their peace with that, highlighting the fervor and fanaticism of Trump's most ardent supporters. To them, it's not about the money — it's about showing that they care by making a disastrous investment.

"If I lose it, fine. If I make a profit, wonderful," prominent conservative commentator Carol Swain, who put in $1,000, told WaPo. "But at the end of the day, I wanted to show my support."

"There’s such an effort to destroy him and strip his wealth away, and so much glee about it," she added. "I would like to see him be a winner."
---

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Donald Trump set to receive $1.25 billion worth of Trump Media stock in DJT earnout bonus
PUBLISHED APR 22 2024
Dan Mangan
@_DANMANGAN
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/22/djt-trump-set-to-get-millions-more-trump-media-shares.html