Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 146496 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: This Epstein Case is bigger than you can imagine
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2019, 01:21:47 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2019, 02:06:02 PM »
My 90 year old grandma wears sunglasses like those.   ;D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2019, 04:42:23 PM »
Small regional issue & nothing else.

Ventura 'World' knows shit about muslim grooming gangs in the U.K. !.

Tommy Robinson exposed muslim rapists & now is in prison for "harassing" them. >:(

Human trafficking and sex slavery is a global thing, it involves many politicians and celebrities mark my words.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2019, 04:44:25 PM »
Human trafficking and sex slavery is a global thing, it involves many politicians and celebrities mark my words.

and...

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2019, 05:45:55 PM »
For every picture of him with Donald Trump, there are hundreds of these.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2019, 05:53:00 PM »
For every picture of him with Donald Trump, there are hundreds of these.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2019, 05:54:05 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2019, 06:06:49 PM »
Clintons loved Trump until he ran for president, so did the black community "leaders".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2019, 09:09:32 PM »
Epstein has been buried very conveniently from the front page. Hundreds of celebs and politicians connected to him and his "interests" gone from public view forever.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2019, 09:19:43 PM »
For years, I've been telling you all there are worldwide pedophile rings used for various purposes. 1. Sex slaves 2. Sacrifice.
There's alot of power, money and influence on the line. I doubt that everyone that is supposed to go to jail will. Clinton should be on that list btw. I have said this many times before. This is a great opportunity to take alot of pieces of shit out. I think he'll be killed or kills himself before he gets to trial. Theres going to have to be alot of people go down. Theres alot of fake Jews shaking in their boots right now. This could be historically epic.

You've also been saying the world is flat so .....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2019, 04:19:39 AM »
Clinton will never be touched. The Federal judge and Federal prosecutor was appointed by Obama in the Epstein case. Normally a prosecutor will ask for co conspirators in exchange for leniency at sentencing. I'm sure Epstein's attorneys are already giving up names but the prosecutor will toss them into the garbage because they are protecting Bill Clinton as well as other big names like famous attorney Dershowitz.  The children teenagers they used for sex have now been in prostitution for a long time as adults now. Probably in third world countries like the Dominican Republic and they actually might not even know the famous people they had sex with as children. They could unaware of the fire storm in the US press. I'm just waiting for just one to come public. If one comes public the rest might.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2019, 07:50:57 AM »
OLDTIMER, I agree with your above comment entirely.

And Epstein's association with Leslie Wexer (Victoria's Secret) should prove to be interesting.

And I bet there are a lot of high profile individuals hopeing that ths pedo offs himself ... or simply be willing to put up some big bucks to get someone to bump him off .... And make it look like a suicide, of course!

Any idea as to whom those usual suspects might be?

We might solve this case before it happens!

PS ... I've read many times that there are pedo videos that are used to bribe certain pedo-involved individuals.

Have any of those videos (if they actually do exist)  been 'disclosed' as of yet?

And last but not least .... I hope Acosta serves 20 years hard time for his involvement back in 2005!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2019, 09:59:08 AM »
OLDTIMER, I agree with your above comment entirely.

And Epstein's association with Leslie Wexer (Victoria's Secret) should prove to be interesting.

And I bet there are a lot of high profile individuals hopeing that ths pedo offs himself ... or simply be willing to put up some big bucks to get someone to bump him off .... And make it look like a suicide, of course!

Any idea as to whom those usual suspects might be?

We might solve this case before it happens!

PS ... I've read many times that there are pedo videos that are used to bribe certain pedo-involved individuals.

Have any of those videos (if they actually do exist)  been 'disclosed' as of yet?

And last but not least .... I hope Acosta serves 20 years hard time for his involvement back in 2005!

*the following is a hypothetical post and I don't know what you're talking about as I was never there, don't know nothing and can't be forced to testify to any such encounters or incidences.. the following should be taken for entertainment purposes only and is 100% made up

-------------------

Victoria's Secret is just a high class prostitution ring.

The lower level models are just models, runway shows, etc and have nothing to do with the stuff that goes on behind the scenes.

Only the VS "angels" are the prostitutes who by contract are forbidden from ever mention the by-invite only parties all around the world for the upper elite.

First year an Angel gets paid $250k
2nd year its $500k
3rd year its $2mil
etc..

Each year VS can either resign or terminate your "employment" based on how well you were "performing" at the lingerie parties around the world and feedback from the  men who were invited.

If at any point during your contract or after it concludes, you even speak about what happens at these "parties" you are in breach of contract and liable for 3x the amount VS has already paid you to that point.

You are only allowed 7 "vacation" days a year to travel away from these parties and under VS control.

All "angels" travel together all year via VS private plane and are monitored, followed and tracked 24/7 by a security team.

All calls are monitored, all internet activity is tracked

VS is a prostitution front and makes no money from its VS line.. all its TRUE earnings are from the billionaire parties it throws around the world with the "Angles"

Which is why you will NEVER see a VS Angel thats a tranny

Models sure... but NEVER an Angel as they are required to "perform" while walking around in lingerie at these "parties"

Also the reason why that Kendall never became an Angel even though she was asked to and declined once she saw the actual contract - only did runway/modeling.

"angel" is a whole different ballgame

https://bossip.com/1609597/nick-cannon-explains-victorias-secret-models-being-prostitution-ring-for-old-rich-white-men-video/

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2019, 10:54:39 AM »
Nick Cannon is a black man with running shits of the mouth, just keep it up.  He'll be sharing a cell with Cosby.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2019, 11:14:39 AM »

Trump got to take home the hottie wife- Bill had Hillary to go home to, hahaha.

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2019, 08:10:05 PM »
Funny you dont mention his buddy Donald Trump ::)

In true head in the sand form

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Epstein commits suicide...
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2019, 06:20:25 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Epstein commits suicide...
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2019, 06:34:47 AM »
I tried to insert the Hilary Clinton “when all your enemies commit suicide, guess I’m just lucky” meme but it’s not the right time type. Help me out somebody.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2019, 06:34:49 AM »
Good riddance

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2019, 06:36:44 AM »

ffs

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2019, 06:39:18 AM »
can you say a collective sigh of relief. ;)
F

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2019, 06:41:15 AM »
That is all. Told you they'd off him or let himself off himself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-suicide-officials/story%3fid=64881684

Wow.  You be Afrodomus the Seer of Seers...'n' sheit.  Look BlackNazi scum, it doesn't take much to realize that this would happen so before you go fapping yourself on the black, STFU.

Even I understood this long before you spooged it out like it was "Holy Rote" (look it up, asshole).  Yeah.  I think you are a disgusting Nazi, you and your DEF2YT attitude.  John would spit on your shit.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2019, 06:43:26 AM »
 He was going to blow the lid off the pedo-ring, and they couldn't allow that to happen.