Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 147439 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: The former Policeman/cellmate who choked Epstein? :D
« Reply #375 on: August 14, 2019, 04:47:39 AM »
One of Tartaglione's partners in his series of crimes was Strongman and sometime police officer Gerald "White Rhino" Benderoth -

- click for video.

Benderoth killed himself when the police were closing in.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: This Epstein Case - Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide
« Reply #376 on: August 14, 2019, 05:11:10 AM »
I kinda like Trump and the way he deals with libtards, but you must take into consideration that he’s a wealthy person. And with wealth comes power. With power comes opportunity. And people like him are very inclined to shaddy stuff since regular stuff doesn’t do anything for them anymore. The thrill is in the unknown. Men of his status don’t just come home from the office kiss the wife and have casual sex twice a week. That becomes boring. They just don’t. And this goes for all wealthy men, probably women too.

You are quite a deep thinker. You should write a book.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #377 on: August 14, 2019, 05:13:03 AM »

Tnx! (No homo)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: The former Policeman/cellmate who choked Epstein? :D
« Reply #378 on: August 14, 2019, 05:18:13 AM »
Did Epstein have a note from his mother?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #379 on: August 14, 2019, 05:57:43 AM »

He is.

Much Loyalty for both kreator (loved Pleasure to Kill!) and Royalty.

Q

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #380 on: August 14, 2019, 06:00:58 AM »
He is.

Beautiful!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #381 on: August 14, 2019, 06:11:04 AM »
He is.

“Men of his status don’t just come home from the office kiss the wife and have casual sex twice a week. That becomes boring.”

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #382 on: August 14, 2019, 08:03:43 AM »
I think that there are two interesting comments which were recently posted which I'd like to comment on.

One comment by Army of one .... ant the other by Dave D as shown below:

ARMY: "At the very least it could have been conspired to leave him alone with access to items where he could kill himself."

I personally think that Army's comment is how it's going to  turn out, even if it's not entirely true.

It  places the blame on NO ONE ... except for the stupid mistake of removing him from 'suicide watch' and the stupidity of leaving items in his cell which would assist him in the suicide.

And no one is ever charged for simply being stupid  by the US Justice system.

So all the individuals in that jail will go back to work as usual .....

BUT those two guards who fell asleep will suffer severe consequences thereby appeasing the US public and a shitload of us GetBig members.

AND

FROM DAVE D: "Again I get why people would assume this guy would try to off himself, specifically because he had already tried to,  but this is also a guy who has done whatever he has wanted in life without repercussion.  I'm sure he had to think he was eventually going to buy his freedom."

I may be one of them stupid GetBig individuals, but I gotta agree with DAVE saying that, "he had to think he was eventually going to buy his freedom."

And so did his lawyers who had a complete understanding of who their client was but put him back on the street so he could continue once again ... his rape and pillage!

And one last thing ... I'd bet ya a dollar to a doughnut that 99.9% of  Epstein's friends and associates knew exactly what good old Jeffrey was into ... but thought he was cute with his Casanova attitude and desre for very young girls.

And I'm surprised that none of the fathers placed a bullet between his eyeballs when the US Justice System (Thanks to ACOSTA) failed to do so!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: August 14, 2019, 08:10:04 AM »
Epstein's guards:

"Weez sho am sorry bout all dis, but weez wuz asleep an shiiiiit.

...Dere, wees said what yoo peepo wanted us to say... you ain't gon' make us disappear now, is you??"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: August 14, 2019, 10:41:04 AM »
I'd like to see a photo of the jail-cell in which he died.

A detailed photo showing where he hung the end of the 'thing' that he used to hang himself.

And the 'thing' he stood on so he could reach and tie  the end of the thing that he used to hang himself with and eventually jump off  with that thing's noose around his neck.

Does anyone yet know what that thing was that he used to hang himself?

Was it a rope, long shoe-laces, bed sheets, or day old spaghetti tightly tied together?

The following may be the unique way to discover the true facts behind Epstein's passing!

Start at the top and fire the warden and then fire the waden;s assistance, then the warden's secretary, and everyone down the line to the very individual who had the keys to lock and unlock his cell.

Fire them all without pay, benefits, and retirement.

Do that and one or more of them will speak up because he/she had nothing to do with it and he/she will point the finger at the guilty participants and sing like caneries.

Or something!

Having been to a number of these type scenes, I know you don't need to reach up anywhere to tie off. Your feet don't need to be off the ground. Often times in homes cords are tied to a doorknob. The person is on their knees and simply lean forward, their weight helping to cut off blood flow to the brain. They first pass out, then with the weight still on the cord, they eventually die. Something waist level to tie off to would do the trick

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: August 14, 2019, 11:40:17 AM »
Having been to a number of these type scenes, I know you don't need to reach up anywhere to tie off. Your feet don't need to be off the ground. Often times in homes cords are tied to a doorknob. The person is on their knees and simply lean forward, their weight helping to cut off blood flow to the brain. They first pass out, then with the weight still on the cord, they eventually die. Something waist level to tie off to would do the trick

All you need to do is cut the carotid artery off in the neck, it stops oxygen going to the brain, and you pass out, a sleeper hold does the same thing.People always think of hanging as painful but partial suspension hanging like epstein, williams, spade, cornell, bennington etc is painless, theres no choking or not being able to breath, if done right your vision starts to go black and you pass out in 5-10 seconds, once you are passed out it takes 10 minutes or so for brain death.watch from 5 minutes here to see

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #386 on: August 14, 2019, 11:51:50 AM »
AGNOSTIC & ARMY, Thanks!

That's exactly how one expert explained his death.

He simply tied one end of a sheet to an upper bunk and leaned forward .......

But I'd still like to see the detailed photograph of his cell and everything in it.

Looks like the two guards who filed the false report will be the guilty partys in this scenario, but I think that that Waden will be gone for good.

And .... I've read that the FBI gathered a lot of videos from Epstein's island home.

Do you think that we'll ever be seeing those? Or has this already been discussed on this board?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #387 on: August 14, 2019, 11:58:47 AM »
Someone previously mention on another board that ACOSTA was 'instructed' to suggest a lighter sentence for Epstine in 2007/2008 because  the then president (George Bush) did not want to embarass Great Britain regarding Prince Andrew's involvement because GB was one of our only allies at that time.

Anyone have info on that scenario??

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: August 14, 2019, 12:05:15 PM »

With your experience when does a high profile inmate who was on suicide watch get bedding back in their cell?

Also how often would the corrections night shift team take naps together?  I know these CO's will sleep during their shift but ive never heard of it happening in tandem. This type of behavior reflects poorly on your profession.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: August 14, 2019, 12:08:59 PM »
All you need to do is cut the carotid artery off in the neck, it stops oxygen going to the brain, and you pass out, a sleeper hold does the same thing.People always think of hanging as painful but partial suspension hanging like epstein, williams, spade, cornell, bennington etc is painless, theres no choking or not being able to breath, if done right your vision starts to go black and you pass out in 5-10 seconds, once you are passed out it takes 10 minutes or so for brain death.watch from 5 minutes here to see

What a fucking tard.  I hope that's not his daughter, that he's practicing on.   :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: August 14, 2019, 01:46:48 PM »
“THEY’RE NOTHING, THESE GIRLS”: UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY OF GHISLAINE MAXWELL, EPSTEIN’S ENABLER

There is an interesting article about Ghislaine Maxwell in today's Vanity Fair Hive. Apparently she cannot be located. Something foul happen to her perhaps?

Is it possible prosecutors have lost track of Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged co-conspirator in his pedophile ring? For the past few weeks, rumors have circulated that she’s 400 pounds and living in Florida, or that she’s living the high life in London or the Continent, but according to the Washington Post, authorities are having a hard time locating her.

Read more: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/the-mystery-of-ghislaine-maxwell-epstein-enabler

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #391 on: August 14, 2019, 01:53:52 PM »
I kinda like Trump and the way he deals with libtards, but you must take into consideration that he’s a wealthy person. And with wealth comes power. With power comes opportunity. And people like him are very inclined to shaddy stuff since regular stuff doesn’t do anything for them anymore. The thrill is in the unknown. Men of his status don’t just come home from the office kiss the wife and have casual sex twice a week. That becomes boring. They just don’t. And this goes for all wealthy men, probably women too.

I don’t buy into that sex becomes boring.
The wealth they have just allows them opportunity to indulge there weird perversions
Those perversions would still be there within them if they were poor.
They’re sick fuckers.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: August 14, 2019, 02:09:09 PM »
I don’t buy into that sex becomes boring.
The wealth they have just allows them opportunity to indulge there weird perversions
Those perversions would still be there within them if they were poor.
They’re sick fuckers.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #393 on: August 14, 2019, 02:33:08 PM »
Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #394 on: August 14, 2019, 02:49:36 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #395 on: August 14, 2019, 02:53:32 PM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #396 on: August 14, 2019, 03:11:59 PM »
YIKES! GUESS WHAT!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #397 on: August 14, 2019, 03:25:39 PM »
YIKES! GUESS WHAT!!!

The Sodfather II starlet has been mentioned/implicated in the wacky world of Eptsein?  If so, yuck.  But then Hollyweird is nothing but turgid with turds.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: August 14, 2019, 04:24:39 PM »
The Sodfather II starlet has been mentioned/implicated in the wacky world of Eptsein?  If so, yuck.  But then Hollyweird is nothing but turgid with turds.

"Turgid with turds" another example of your way with words.  :)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #399 on: August 14, 2019, 05:39:38 PM »
TBone I was unaware of your friendship with Jeffery.

I'm sorry for your loss.

LOL!  :D  I love it.  Stay cool Iron Brother.
a