Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 146882 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
It’s a photoshop.

A good one, but it’s still a photoshop.

They’ve used her photo from a 2013 Public event she was appearing at.

The New York post one ??

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
JUSTPLAIN, If that's not a real photograph it could possibly mean that she's not at that In n out fine dining spot in LA   .... and possibly in hiding to delay her 'arrest' long enough so that her lawyers can make a deal.

The best deal I would offer her is 45+ years in a federal penetentiary wtyh zero possibility of an early release and then place her in the same cell where her pedco boyfriend spent some time ... but I would make sure that she shared that same cell with the big cop who was transferred the day before Epsteine was dead-ed.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
JUSTPLAIN, If that's not a real photograph it could possibly mean that she's not at that In n out fine dining spot in LA   .... and possibly in hiding to delay her 'arrest' long enough so that her lawyers can make a deal.

The best deal I would offer her is 45+ years in a federal penetentiary wtyh zero possibility of an early release and then place her in the same cell where her pedco boyfriend spent some time ... but I would make sure that she shared that same cell with the big cop who was transferred the day before Epsteine was dead-ed.

Ha Ha Ha
Seems a Fair Deal.

👍🏻

Army of One

• Getbig V

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Thnks for the backi-up, ILL and also ARMY for the photo. The ext time I see herphoto I hope she's in a prison uniform.

Is any GetBigger knowledgeable on how EPSTEIN purchased that $77,000,000 NY residence for the sum of $10??!

Not sure  .... but I think WEXNER (associated with Victoria's Secret) was involved in that transacion as the seller/grantor but no one seems to know how Epstein got it so cheap.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
The New York post one ??

Yes, the face is from photos taken at the 4th Annual WIE Symposium in 2013.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
It’s a photoshop.

A good one, but it’s still a photoshop.

They’ve used her photo from a 2013 Public event she was appearing at.

I wondered about that since the last I read her whereabouts remained unknown.

Ghislaine Maxwell: The missing woman who may hold the key to resolving Epstein's crimes
Epstein's longtime associate's whereabouts remain a mystery - but there is no doubt that her legal challenges are mounting

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/where-is-ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-suicide-conspirator-lawsuit-a9059041.html

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/annals-of-appearances/the-gall-of-ghislaine-maxwell

cart@@n

• Getbig IV

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Famed pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht casts MAJOR DOUBT on Epstein suicide…

The velocity needed to break Jeffrey Epstein’s hyoid bone and cervical vertebrae rules out the ‘leaning forward’ suicide scenario, says forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht.

There is just no way that this was suicide.

No way.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Yes, the face is from photos taken at the 4th Annual WIE Symposium in 2013.

Ok,Thanks.
Why would they print & run with a Fake pic.
Strange happenings to say the least.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Thnks for the backi-up, ILL and also ARMY for the photo and the ext time I see herphoto I hope she's in a prison uniform.

Is any GetBigger knowledgeable on how EPSTEIN purchased that $77,000,000 NY residence for the sum of $10??!

Not sure  .... but I think WEXNER (associated with Victoria's Secret) was involved in that transacion as the seller/grantor but no one seems to know how Epstein got it so cheap.

No doubt there’s some very Dodgy goings on Now
To cover up / Bury this Epstein Business.
I hope it doesn’t get brushed aside now , only with so many Names & Big $’s involved
It’s Highly Likely.

I’m not buying the Suicide Bolloks that’s far to Convenient,
And That Bitch Maxwell Needs Picking Up & Questioning ASAP.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
This Epstein Case - Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide - what really happened?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Epstein died in Federal Custody

Federal Custody run by William Barr (whose father gave Epstein a job teaching math to kids even though he didn't have a college degree) and Donald Trump (who called Epstein a “terrific guy” and “a lot of fun to be with” and who has been accused of raping a woman in a townhouse owned by Epstein)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Federal Custody run by William Barr (whose father gave Epstein a job teaching math to kids even though he didn't have a college degree) and Donald Trump (who called Epstein a “terrific guy” and “a lot of fun to be with” and who has been accused of raping a woman in a townhouse owned by Epstein)

You are the official Getbig Glory Hole, huh?  Just wanting to snuggle down on one of your vapid posts and wait to get fucked over.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
You are the official Getbig Glory Hole, huh?  Just wanting to snuggle down on one of your vapid posts and wait to get fucked over.

Its been a whiiiiiiiile since you dont see a Hole yourself, right, Pops? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Army of One

• Getbig V

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You can’t blame everyone that Epstein was once friends with for his crimes

You're right of course, but it is kind of a 'birds of a feather flock together' way of thinking. Many of the people associated with Epstein don't have the cleanest history. 

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How come MAXWELL is still free to roam about!?

How come the FBI hasn't released names based on the info they found on Epstein's island and his $77,000,000 NY residence?

How come we have yet to see those incriminating videos that were found?

Will all this stuff be destroyed before we see them?

And how did Epstein purchase a $77,000,000 NY home for $10,000?

Will ACOSTA ever be held accountable?

Who is paying all of EPSTEIN's bills since he died? (How does that work?)

Are lawyers ever held accountable for their client's criminal activities?

Any info would be appreciated.

Dave D

• Getbig V
You're right of course, but it is kind of a 'birds of a feather flock together' way of thinking. Many of the people associated with Epstein don't have the cleanest history. 

Prime are you suggesting the rich and powerful, the true elite class, think theyre above the law?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Famed pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht casts MAJOR DOUBT on Epstein suicide…

The velocity needed to break Jeffrey Epstein’s hyoid bone and cervical vertebrae rules out the ‘leaning forward’ suicide scenario, says forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht.

There is just no way that this was suicide.

No way.

a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

The 2016 election was held while Obama, Clinton, mueller, etc were in charge, do you blame them for Trump getting elected?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
The 2016 election was held while Obama, Clinton, mueller, etc were in charge, do you blame them for Trump getting elected?

Oh snap! Good point Chaos