Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 147466 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
True, but Kavanaugh's accuser came forward almost 4 decades later with no witnesses.  He served for decades on the bench with no accusations until the liberals were desperate to keep him out of the Supreme Court. 

Okay. But aren't most of Epstein's accusers middle aged now? Yes, 4 decades is a very long time, much longer that one or two. Probably in part because of the Me Too movement, the statute of limitations on sexual assault has been extended. Don't get me wrong; if everything or even part of what Epstein's accused of is true, he was a monster.

The Kavanaugh - Ford fiasco is worth examining IMO, because essentially (not Legally), they were both still 'kids'. If memory serves me right, a lot of kids (people under 25 and past puberty), get busy with one another. Unfortunately, a drunk college person forcing themselves on an also drunk high school kid, is par for the course. When I was 15 I had sex with an 18 year old, awhile later I had sex with someone in their early twenties, my dad caught me making out with a middle aged woman...big deal! those times, I was completely sober and so were they...none of us were forced into doing anything we didn't want to do.

Personally, I don't give a rip about president's, politicians and judges personal sex lives. What interests me most is their ability to do the job they were elected to do. Some of these confirmation hearings are completely out of line. However, I don't abide lying and some of these people have perpetuated whoppers. Liars become unbelievable forever, once they are caught lying.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Okay. But aren't most of Epstein's accusers middle aged now? Yes, 4 decades is a very long time, much longer that one or two. Probably in part because of the Me Too movement, the statute of limitations on sexual assault has been extended. Don't get me wrong; if everything or even part of what Epstein's accused of is true, he was a monster.

The Kavanaugh - Ford fiasco is worth examining IMO, because essentially (not Legally), they were both still 'kids'. If memory serves me right, a lot of kids (people under 25 and past puberty), get busy with one another. Unfortunately, a drunk college person forcing themselves on an also drunk high school kid, is par for the course. When I was 15 I had sex with an 18 year old, awhile later I had sex with someone in their early twenties, my dad caught me making out with a middle aged woman...big deal! those times, I was completely sober and so were they...none of us were forced into doing anything we didn't want to do.

Personally, I don't give a rip about president's, politicians and judges personal sex lives. What interests me most is their ability to do the job they were elected to do. Some of these confirmation hearings are completely out of line. However, I don't abide lying and some of these people have perpetuated whoppers. Liars become unbelievable forever, once they are caught lying.

The Kavanaugh-Ford fiasco was examined and he was cleared and is on the Supreme Court.  What Prince Andrew did was not even illegal in most jurisdictions as the girl/woman was 17 and legal in most places.  She also volunteered to go for a lot of cash so I don't feel for her either.  This whole #metoo thing is a farce anyway.  Children being used sexually is dishonorable, unethical, criminal and illegal but they are extending it from children to "teens" to early 20's.  These women in Hollywood and apparently the Epstein girls knew what they were doing and gladly reaped the rewards for their "service" and only years later complained for money or to get back in the spotlight.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
I have not followed "the Duke of Puke's" life, but then I do not live in the British Commonwealth or London, so why would I? What's fairly interesting is some people's tendency to pick and choose their villains and heroes. Prince Andrew and Judge Kavanaugh have something in common. Both have been accused of sexual misconduct. One gets your support and the other isn't. Neither have been found guilty of wrong doing. Both should be presumed innocent until proved otherwise.

True, but Kavanaugh's accuser came forward almost 4 decades later with no witnesses.  He served for decades on the bench with no accusations until the liberals were desperate to keep him out of the Supreme Court.  

As Above - Thanks H N
Also there are so many links to Perverts / Peadophiles with the royals
They seem to rub shoulders with them all & They Have Police & Military Intelligence
Advising them.
I’m sure you’d even say that was more than a bit concerning,
Or Maybe Not.

No I don’t particularly feel for the 17yr old girl at that time with Andrew
It’s the broader spectrum of what Epstein was up to & puke of York was around
And involved with him quite a lot just like Bill & his 25+ plane rides
And both may very well have visited his island - No That doesn’t make either of
Them Guilty, Though I’d say it Makes them open to Questions & Criticism.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
There's nothing ontoward about these folks attending a gala at Epstein's home. Celebrities live to be seen. No doubt, Epstein hosted great parties. It's his private sex parties with underage girls that were the problem. I doubt most of the guests at these large events, knew anything about Epstein's unsavory and depraved side.

Clearly, you read well.

The presence of such figures raises questions as to whether they were aware of Epstein’s continued illicit sexual activities, with the late financier already having been convicted in 2008 of procuring an underage girl for prostitution, a crime for which he served over a year in prison with work release.

At this point, he was already a convicted sex offender and these people were still going to his parties. They knew he was a convicted sex offender.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

...At this point, he was already a convicted sex offender and these people were still going to his parties. They knew he was a convicted sex offender.

For the greater part, turds stick together like...well, like poo.  Some may get flushed away but ultimately they will wind up composting together.    Hollyweird is loaded with virtue signaling pedophiles.  What is it that the Nazarene said?

They are like white washed sepulchers, all clean and bright on the outside but within filled with death, decay and all manner of illness.   

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Report: TWO Cameras Outside Jeffrey Epstein's Cell "Malfunctioned".

Two cameras (at least) which were filming outside Jeffrey Epstein's cell magically "malfunctioned," according to a new report from Reuters citing an anonymous law enforcement source.

Two cameras that malfunctioned outside the jail cell where financier Jeffrey Epstein died as he awaited trial on sex-trafficking charges have been sent to an FBI crime lab for examination, a law enforcement source told Reuters.

Epstein’s lawyers Reid Weingarten and Martin Weinberg told U.S. District Judge Richard Berman in Manhattan on Tuesday they had doubts about the New York City chief medical examiner’s conclusion that their client killed himself.

The two cameras were within view of the Manhattan jail cell where he was found dead on Aug. 10. A source earlier told Reuters two jail guards failed to follow a procedure overnight to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes.

The Washington Post reported on Monday that at least one camera in the hallway outside Epstein’s cell had footage that was unusable. The newspaper said there was other usable footage captured in the area.

It looks like the Washington Post report on Tuesday about one camera allegedly "malfunctioning" was just to soften the blow before it was revealed two (or more) cameras magically "malfunctioned."

Remember folks, if you don't think it's just a coincidence that not one, but two cameras filming outside of Jeffrey Epstein's cell "malfunctioned," both of the jail guards (one of which wasn't even a corrections officer) "fell asleep", and Epstein killed himself in a hilarious fashion by jumping off his tiny bunk bed (which he shouldn't have even had), at just the right angle to hang himself in one fell swoop with a bed sheet (which he also shouldn't have had), then you're a conspiracy theorist and possibly a terrorist!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Clearly, you read well.

The presence of such figures raises questions as to whether they were aware of Epstein’s continued illicit sexual activities, with the late financier already having been convicted in 2008 of procuring an underage girl for prostitution, a crime for which he served over a year in prison with work release.

At this point, he was already a convicted sex offender and these people were still going to his parties. They knew he was a convicted sex offender.

Ha ha
He Missed that crucial Point

They must of believed the conviction was an error
Or the Girl was old enough.  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Report: TWO Cameras Outside Jeffrey Epstein's Cell "Malfunctioned".

Remember folks, if you don't think it's just a coincidence that not one, but two cameras filming outside of Jeffrey Epstein's cell "malfunctioned," both of the jail guards (one of which wasn't even a corrections officer) "fell asleep", and Epstein killed himself in a hilarious fashion by jumping off his tiny bunk bed (which he shouldn't have even had), at just the right angle to hang himself in one fell swoop with a bed sheet (which he also shouldn't have had), then you're a conspiracy theorist and possibly a terrorist!

Nah Nothing remotely Dodgy about that set of coincidences
All normal & Totally Believable  ::)  ::)

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
The rich and powerful are way above the law - they literally own you.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Trump was seen with NFL cheerleaders at an Epstein party. Young? Yes. But they were between 20-30 years old.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
For the greater part, turds stick together like...well, like poo.  Some may get flushed away but ultimately they will wind up composting together.    Hollyweird is loaded with virtue signaling pedophiles.  What is it that the Nazarene said?

They are like white washed sepulchers, all clean and bright on the outside but within filled with death, decay and all manner of illness.  

Rosco 'Fatty' Arbuckle
Police Mugshot

Virginia Rappe

Tragedy struck on Labor Day, 1921 with the arrest and trial of Roscoe on manslaughter charges. Roscoe's roommate had thrown a party in their suite which was crashed by a disreputable starlet named Virginia Rappe who fell seriously ill and died a few days later. The papers, led by the Hearst group, made this incident Hollywood's first truly major scandal. repeatedly making lurid claims, in screaming headlines, that Arbuckle had sexually abused Rappé to death with (by various accounts) a coke bottle, a milk bottle, a champagne bottle, and/or a chunk of ice. These factually unsupported charges caused an incredibly hostile environment for holding a fair trial, despite overwhelming evidence pointing to Arbuckle's innocence. Two hung juries resulted. The third jury saw sense and aquiitted Arbuckle in only six minutes. But Roscoe's career was finished as the papers printed unfounded story after story about his supposed guilt, causing a public outcry of moral outrage.

It was Hollywood's first major scandal and, tragically, the real scandal was in the injustice done to a talented and wholly innocent man.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Another Hollyweird scandal.

Jean Harlow
The phrase 'blonde bombshell' was actually coined for Jean Harlow, although she became more famously known as 'The Platinum Blonde'. Harlow's enormous popularity and "vamp" image were in distinct contrast to her personal life, which was marred by disappointment, scandal, tragedy, and, ultimately, her sudden death from renal failure at age 26.

Her personal life was perennially the stuff of tabloid gossip, including the suicide of her second husband, producer Paul Bern, her relationships with gangsters, nude photos at the age of 17, problems with a greedy stepfather, and a reported abortion of a child fathered by William Powell. She was the first movie actress to appear on the cover of Life magazine (May, 1937). On screen, she caused such a sensation with her easy sensuality that it led the Hays Office, the official Hollywood censors, to decree that adultery could not go unpunished, in response to her role in Red-Headed Woman.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Another Hollyweird scandal.

Jean Harlow

It has been suggested that her hairdresser accidentally caused her renal failure with his coloring technique, developed to give her that blondness.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
It has been suggested that her hairdresser accidentally caused her renal failure with his coloring technique, developed to give her that blondness.

She died at very young age that’s for sure.!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Yes, I've also read that rumor. Another theory was that she died because of a botched abortion. Some folks suggested her husband, Paul Bern beat her to death. Her mom was a Christian Scientist, so naturally a rumor floated around implying Jean was denied medical care for kidney failure. What actually happened is that she died of kidney failure while in the hospital. In those times, the treatments we have now for acute kidney failure, such as dialysis, did not exist.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
They say that only a third of the general public believes that Epstein committed suicide.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/29/only-one-third-of-americans-believe-jeffrey-epstein-committed-suicide/

Yet absolutely nothing will happen.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
They say that only a third of the general public believes that Epstein committed suicide.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/29/only-one-third-of-americans-believe-jeffrey-epstein-committed-suicide/

Yet absolutely nothing will happen.

Even if... even IF the news media held a press conferences with all the people that went with Epstein to partake in pedo and they ALL each admitted to crimes of unspeakable nature and told you they paid off the govrnment, FBI , police.. etc to never even come near them.

WTF are you or anyone else going to do about it...  protest? write your congressman? go on a hunger strike?

Not a damn friggin' thing and thats why TPTB have each and everyone one of us by the collective BALLS..... they OWN you.. they are our OWNERS of this country, planet.. etc

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: This Epstein Case - Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide - what really happened?
« Reply #570 on: September 01, 2019, 12:41:14 PM »
I gotta assume that all these celebrities, politicians, etc. who claim that they 'didn't know'  .... are either liers or were involved  ... or both!
And both Acosta and Maxwell should be serving time for at least 40 years each ... in my humble opinion.

Yet ... Neither of them have yet to be accused of any wrong-doing!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: September 01, 2019, 01:05:45 PM »
I gotta assume that all these celebrities, politicians, etc. who claim that they 'didn't know'  .... are either liers or were involved  ... or both!
And both Acosta and Maxwell should be serving time for at least 40 years each ... in my humble opinion.

Yet ... Neither of them have yet to be accused of any wrong-doing!

Hollyweird is loaded with pedos.  People talk about skeletons the "stars" have in their closets.  Imagine if we could look into their souls.

I have a friend that went to Hollywood decades ago.   He left, returned and left again.  The last time for good.  Other than to visit, I never went there.  Too often, show business winds up giving you the business.    Be well, sir.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #572 on: September 01, 2019, 01:10:55 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: September 01, 2019, 01:13:00 PM »

Is it saying, "I AM OZ...THE GREAT AND POWERFUL!"

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #574 on: September 08, 2019, 10:08:06 AM »
This may be old news ... but the point is that this is one of EPSTEINE's associates who cannot be found for questioning (as far as I presently am aware).

And I'm not up to date regarding the where-abouts of MAXWELL.

And now lawyers are attempting to keep the names of those involved in Epsteine's pedo activities ... completely private and undesclosed!