Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 147472 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: This Epstein Case - Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide - what really happened?
« Reply #700 on: December 14, 2019, 12:14:03 PM »
Virginia Giuffre has stated that Maxwell engaged in sexual acts with her.

I'm not surprised.  Maxwell seems like a highly sexual nymphomaniac who probably made a lot of money from men when she was a young "socialite."  Read her bio.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #701 on: December 19, 2019, 02:41:00 AM »
New York Post: Surveillance footage taken during first Epstein suicide attempt missing.

Surveillance footage recorded inside a Lower Manhattan prison at the time of Jeffrey Epstein’s first apparent suicide attempt has mysteriously gone missing, officials admitted Wednesday.

The footage was recorded outside the millionaire pedophile’s cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on July 23, when Epstein apparently tried to hang himself at the lockup. Epstein was sharing the cell with Nick Tartaglione, a hulking former cop in Westchester County accused of killing four people in a botched drug deal.

Tartaglione’s lawyer had requested that the footage be preserved — but prosecutors admitted in a court hearing Wednesday that the footage has gone missing, the lawyer, Bruce Barket, said.

“I don’t know the details of how it was lost or destroyed or why it wasn’t retained when it should have been,” Barket said.

Barket has maintained Tartaglione came to Epstein’s aide and tried to alert the guards when the perv tried to commit suicide in the cell.

“We want to be sure that all the evidence is preserved to show that Nick behaved appropriately and even admirably that evening,” Barket said.

“We asked for all the video and photographic evidence to be preserved, specifically this surveillance video. Now it’s gone,” he added.

Epstein was treated for neck injuries following the July 23 incident inside the Metropolitan Correctional Center in lower Manhattan, law enforcement officials have said. Epstein told his lawyers that Tartaglione inflicted the injuries that left him nearly unconscious in his cell last month, a source close to the convicted pedophile’s case told The Post.

Gee, what a shock. ::)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #702 on: December 19, 2019, 08:47:18 AM »
DESOLATE, Yea, that appears to be some sort of another cover-up in this Epstein saga ....

But my question is ... "What could be in that lost video that would be of importance ... other than showing that Nick Tartaglione prevented Epstein's suicide?"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #703 on: December 19, 2019, 08:52:39 AM »
New York Post: Surveillance footage taken during first Epstein suicide attempt missing.

Ha ha - They’re Blatantly Taking the Piss out of Everyone
With this Nonsensical Pantomime.
And They Expect anyone with a Brain to Believe their
Shoddy shambles of a Official Story.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #704 on: December 19, 2019, 08:08:34 PM »
DESOLATE, Yea, that appears to be some sort of another cover-up in this Epstein saga ....

But my question is ... "What could be in that lost video that would be of importance ... other than showing that Nick Tartaglione prevented Epstein's suicide?"

What if it shows that it wasn't a suicide attempt, but a beat down?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: December 19, 2019, 08:14:08 PM »
Ha ha - They’re Blatantly Taking the Piss out of Everyone
With this Nonsensical Pantomime.
And They Expect anyone with a Brain to Believe their
Shoddy shambles of a Official Story.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I feel like the population as a whole has got way, way dumber over the past 15 years.Had you made a movie with this plot 15 years ago, people wouldn't have bought in to it because the idea a population would buy the idea that all the cameras suddenly malfunctioned would seem too outlandish, then for that public to forget about it a week later would seem even more crazy.The fact that we now receive every crazy story on our pocket computers has led to information overload imho, we simply do no have the IQ to correctly process so much information, so our ability to assign critical thought to a subject has fallen by the wayside.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: December 29, 2019, 11:42:31 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: December 30, 2019, 03:11:40 AM »
I feel like the population as a whole has got way, way dumber over the past 15 years.Had you made a movie with this plot 15 years ago, people wouldn't have bought in to it because the idea a population would buy the idea that all the cameras suddenly malfunctioned would seem too outlandish, then for that public to forget about it a week later would seem even more crazy.The fact that we now receive every crazy story on our pocket computers has led to information overload imho, we simply do no have the IQ to correctly process so much information, so our ability to assign critical thought to a subject has fallen by the wayside.
25 years ago we thought the internet would turn everyone into mega geniuses.  We were wrong.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #708 on: December 30, 2019, 03:24:42 AM »

Agreed - Social Media / MSM / Liberal Leftism / PC / Mobile Phones / Cheap TV singing & Dancing 5minute Fame programmes / and Generally Low Intelligence Crap pumped out continually has divide & dumbed down the masses.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #709 on: December 30, 2019, 03:30:33 AM »

The film "Idiocracy" is coming to pass, brother. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: December 30, 2019, 08:30:34 PM »

yep.. legit turned into a documentary

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #711 on: January 02, 2020, 05:23:42 PM »
The FBI is supposedly looking for Maxwell.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #712 on: January 06, 2020, 08:47:38 AM »

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: January 06, 2020, 04:21:14 PM »

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #714 on: January 06, 2020, 04:55:18 PM »
Is this from 60 Minutes last night? ???

I heard they did a story on Jeffrey Epstein.

I don't normally watch far-left propaganda, but I might watch it.

Those pictures show a lot of damage... from a bed sheet. ::)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #715 on: January 08, 2020, 07:26:33 PM »
PRESIDENT AND THE 'PIMP' Bill Clinton poses with Epstein’s ‘pimp’ Ghislaine Maxwell and a sex slave on board private jet the ‘Lolita Express’.

BILL Clinton poses side-by-side with suspected pimp Ghislaine Maxwell - as the pair board pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s notorious private jet. The former US President is seen smiling on the steps of the plane – dubbed the Lolita Express - next to Maxwell, in astonishing pictures exclusively obtained by The Sun.

Bill Clinton and Ghislaine Maxwell pose at the door of Epstein's private jet.

In another image Bill Clinton has his arm round Epstein's personal masseuse and sex slave Chauntae Davies - who had been ordered to wear a 'pilot' shirt to look professional.

Other never-seen-before images show Clinton traveling on the infamous Boeing 727 jet while playing cards and chomping on a cigar.

Now, for the first time, Chauntae Davies has revealed the extraordinary details of Clinton's long distance flight to Africa with Maxwell and a number of other celebrities. The star-studded group – which included actors Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker – visited Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda, Mozambique, Johannesburg and Cape Town in a five-day humanitarian trip.

There is no suggestion Clinton, Spacey, 60, or Tucker, 48, did anything wrong during the tour, or knew of Maxwell's alleged activities on Epstein's behalf, or the abuse Chauntae suffered at his hands.

However, it will further raise concerns about how some of the world's most famous and powerful people were drawn into Epstein's circle at a time when he was committing horrific sex crimes.

Clinton was pictured with his arm around Epstein's private masseuse Chauntae Davies.

Chauntae Davies said she was made to wear a pilot's uniform to appear 'professional'.

Bill Clinton chomps on a cigar on board Epstein's luxurious private jet.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: January 08, 2020, 07:27:58 PM »
Anyone familiar with this weasel:

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #717 on: January 09, 2020, 01:44:06 PM »
Please accept this as a REFRESHER COURSE as a good amount of the following has already been mentioned ....

While the media frenzy surrounding billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s sudden death has died down, the mystery is only growing deeper.

It’s a complicated spiderweb of lies, bribes, and human trafficking that runs through rich and powerful circles around the globe.

Investigative reporters say they’ve found that Epstein had a secret group of psychiatrists, immigration lawyers, doctors, and even hairdressers that would recruit, drug, and prepare his underaged sex slaves.

“There were doctors and psychiatrists and gynecologist visits,” Virginia Giuffre, who was recruited by Epstein at age 16, told The Miami Herald. “There were dentists who whitened our teeth. There was a doctor who gave me Xanax.”

Another of Epstein’s victims, Sarah Ransome, says she was brought over from South Africa and given large amounts of Lithium by a psychiatrist to keep her numb and compliant.

“Not one person helped us,’’ she told The Herald. “Everyone around us had to know, because we looked so broken. But no one did anything.’’

Epstein had other doctors check the young girls for sexually transmitted diseases and prescribed them birth control.

“What doctor in their right mind, who is supposed to protect their patients, gives girls and young women Xanax?” Giuffre asked.

Bradley Edwards, a lawyer suing prosecutors in Florida for their mishandling of Epstein’s first case, said the secret group had a name and method for grooming and drugging the young sex slaves.

It was called the “Epstein Process,” Edwards said — a process of psychological manipulation to keep their sex slaves in line.

“He would find out they have no home, no car, that they need a place to live, and he would provide a place to live,” Edwards told The Herald.

“He can get you to the best doctors. Sometimes he would do that and sometimes he wouldn’t do that, but the promise was real because as soon as you walk into his house and see there are legitimate cooks, chefs, and assistants, everybody catering to him — it gives this air of legitimacy,” he said.

“I mean, everybody in this whole entire mansion can’t possibly be running an illegal sex trafficking operation, right?”

“Jeffrey was always surrounded by girls, always,” Ransome said of Epstein’s secret group. “How can you sit in front of a group of girls with Jeffrey and say ‘we just didn’t know it’? You had to know.”

Epstein reportedly committed suicide inside a Manhattan jail cell while awaiting trial for his numerous sex crimes.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #718 on: January 09, 2020, 01:46:23 PM »
AND .....

A powerful and well-connected sexual predator, Epstein’s sudden death immediately spawned dozens of conspiracy theories.

“One of my first thoughts on hearing of Mr. Epstein’s suicide,” New York Times columnist James Stewart wrote after Epstein’s death, “was that many prominent men and at least a few women must be breathing sighs of relief that whatever Mr. Epstein knew, he has taken it with him.”

The photos were taken on a September 2002 trip to Africa that the accuser, Chauntae Davies, took with Clinton and other celebrities on Epstein’s private jet, the so-called “Lolita Express.”

Photos show Bill Clinton, Ghislaine Maxwell on Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’

“It’s clear that Epstein was using this private jet and his wealth to get close to rich and powerful people,” Davies said in a new interview with the Sun. “Looking back at these images now, it raises a lot of questions about why Bill Clinton was using the plane and what perhaps Jeffrey may have been trying to accomplish by having him around.”

Davies said she was aboard the flight with Clinton, Maxwell and actors Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker for the five-day humanitarian trip to Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda, Mozambique, Johannesburg and Cape Town hosted by Clinton’s foundation.

The now-40-year-old, who served as Epstein’s personal masseuse, has accused the financier of raping her for several years before she escaped his clutches in 2005. She’s claimed Epstein flew her all over the world, including to his private island, Little St. James, to service him.

Other photos allegedly taken during the Africa trip show Clinton clad in a yellow shirt with a cigar in his mouth on the jet and having fun on what appears to be a night out. Spacey and Tucker are also pictured in photos.

Davies, who was 22 at the time and was made to wear a pilot’s uniform on the flight to look professional, denied that Clinton partook in any sexual activity during the overseas jaunt and called him a “complete gentleman” the entire time.

“Clinton was a great guy on the trip. He’d sit around on the plane with a cigar in his mouth, playing cards between flights,” she recalled. “I wrote in my journal at the time that I wished he could be president again. He was charismatic and funny and kind and personable. It was obvious he cared about not just our country but the world. He was a gracious host.”

Davies said she nearly didn’t go on the trip of a lifetime due to a broken finger. But once she got on the plane, everyone got along famously and began cracking jokes.

“I literally pinched myself to make sure I was alive and the pain meds for my finger weren’t causing me to hallucinate,” Davies told the Sun. “I was going to Africa with the most eclectic group of people imaginable.”

She added, “Everybody cracked jokes at one another. Clinton was chiming in cracking jokes along with us, and we were all laughing and bonding over corny jokes.

“A movie was put on, everyone took either a seat in the giant armchairs or on the floor, and watched it all together. Eventually, everyone fell asleep to the movie.”

While in Ghana, Davies said she helped the former president pick out a gift for his daughter, Chelsea.

“He and I were bonding over the fact that my great uncle, Russell Cronkhite, was the head chef for the Blair House, the guest house of the White House, during his presidency,” Davies recalled. “He was the chef that made Chelsea’s infamous pizzas for her 13th birthday party.”

In a previous statement, Clinton denied having knowledge of Epstein’s alleged behavior.

“President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein [pleaded] guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has previously been charged in New York,” the statement said. “In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the Clinton Foundation.

“Staff, supporters of the Foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg or every trip.”

Epstein, 66, died while locked up in federal jail in Manhattan shortly after he was arrested on sex-trafficking charges. His death was ruled a suicide by hanging.

Epstein’s obsession with Clinton has been well documented. He once bragged to a sexual abuse victim that he and the pol were “best friends” and kept a bizarre painting of Clinton in a blue dress and high heels in his Manhattan townhouse.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #719 on: January 09, 2020, 02:48:20 PM »
Here is my best bet regarding the individuals who would be most likely to dislose all the relavent facts regarding this Epstein Pedo case.

Or is the FBI simply reluctant to do so and cause that shit to hit the fan!

#1 is dfinitely C. Maxwell .... .Need we say more!?

Bill Clinton …. Clinton's press secretary Angel Ureña said that Clinton had only taken four flights on Epstein's plane. "President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York,". ..... "He's not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade, and has never been to [Epstein's private island] Little St. James Island, Epstein's ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida.”

Donald Trump

Kevin Spacey

Chris Tucker

Alan Dershowitz .... Interesting story here. Google it!

Prince Andrew

Woody Allen

Lawrence Krauss a so-called “celebrity scientist,” directed a Harvard University program that was made possible by Epstein's $30 million donation. In 2011, he defended Epstein in a Daily Beast article. “If anything, the unfortunate period he suffered has caused him to really think about what he wants to do with his money and his time, and support knowledge,” Krauss said. “Jeffrey has surrounded himself with beautiful women and young women, but they’re not as young as the ones that were claimed. As a scientist I always judge things on empirical evidence and he always has women ages 19 to 23 around him, but I’ve never seen anything else, so as a scientist, my presumption is that whatever the problems were I would believe him over other people.” Krauss, who taught at Arizona State University, would go on to be accused of sexual misconduct in 2018. The school found the allegations to be truthful, while Krauss still denies the claims.

William Barr (U.S. Attorney General ) served as counsel for the law firm Kirkland & Ellis, which was part of Epstein's legal team in 2007 and helped him obtain his plea deal. Barr is not recusing himself from the current case against Epstein, but he "has been and will remain recused from any retrospective review of the resolution of the earlier case in Florida," according to CNN reporting.

Kenneth Starr, who investigated President Bill Clinton's relationship with Monica Lewinsky, was also part of Epstein's defense team in 2007 and played a role in securing the infamous plea deal. Dershowitz said in 2015 that Starr was brought on board because he "had experience in investigating sex investigations. He had experience as the solicitor general and as a judge. He had all the bases covered.”

George Mitchell  former Senator …. In an unsealed deposition from a 2015 defamation civil suit, Virginia Giuffre accused Epstein of using her as a sex slave from 2000 to 2002, starting when she was 16, and forced her to have sex with numerous men including the former Senator George Mitchell. Giuffre said she was recruited by Maxwell. Mitchell called the accusation false and said in a statement that he has not met or had contact with Giuffre, and denied knowing Epstein was abusing underaged girls. An attorney for Giuffre said, "The truth will have the final word. Virginia Roberts Giuffre is a survivor and a woman to be believed. She believes a reckoning of inevitable accountability has begun." The court records do not contain direct evidence linking Giuffre to the numerous powerful men she accused, the Miami Herald notes she did provide numerous pieces of evidence that link her to Epstein and Maxwell and indicate she suffered abuse at their hands.

Bill Richardson former New Nexico governor  was also named by Giuffre in the 2015 suit as a man Maxwell and Epstein asked her to have sex with. Mitchell denied the accusations in a statement, saying he has never met Giuffre and that the accusations were "completely false." He added that in his "limited" interactions with Epstein, he had never seen the man in the presence of underaged girls.

Glenn Dubin …. Dubin was also named by Giuffre in her deposition. Dubin is the principal for the private investment company Dubin & Co. and a founder and former Board chair of the Robin Hood Foundation. Additionally, Dubin is a board member of Mount Sinai Medical Center and the Museum of Modern Art, and a member of the Dean’s Executive Committee of the Harvard Kennedy School. His net worth is estimated to be $2.1 billion. A spokesperson for Dublin said he was outraged by the accusations, saying he had flight records and additional evidence to disprove them.

Jean-Luc Brunel  MC2 Model Management co-founder’s name also surfaced in Giuffre's accusations. She claimed Brunel helped supply Epstein with underaged girls by recruiting them through his modeling agency. He denies the allegations.

Alexander Acosta’s (US attorney Fl) 2007 Pedophile Plea Deal; Terms Of Agreement Kept Secret Until After Judge Signed Off.

And the old Victoria Secret dude!

Google this 2007 Acosta/Epstein deal and you won’t believe it!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #720 on: January 09, 2020, 03:33:16 PM »

No shit - it really has. The retards will be watering crops with Brawndo in no time!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: January 09, 2020, 08:22:34 PM »
No shit - it really has. The retards will be watering crops with Brawndo in no time!

well.. it IS what plants crave

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #722 on: January 09, 2020, 08:35:31 PM »
Jeeze Stunt, you really think people are going to read all that?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #723 on: January 09, 2020, 10:53:14 PM »
All of these guys should take lie detector tests.

Let's see if they can pass. :-X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #724 on: January 10, 2020, 03:58:27 AM »
I just read where the tapes from the original suicide attempt have been lost/erased. WTF?