Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 146881 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: This Epstein Case - Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide - what really happened?
« Reply #725 on: January 10, 2020, 04:16:06 AM »
I just read where the tapes from the original suicide attempt have been lost/erased. WTF?

And the security camera back-up system wasn’t working either.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #726 on: January 10, 2020, 01:29:14 PM »
I just read where the tapes from the original suicide attempt have been lost/erased. WTF?

WTF is right. Not just the main tape but also the back up tape.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: January 10, 2020, 02:25:19 PM »

They still use tape recording in the US jails ?. Outdated technology  :o.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #728 on: January 10, 2020, 06:23:57 PM »

It’s complete & utter Blatant Lying & a Cover Up.
He was Murdered - Simple.
He would’ve likey sang like a canary & those involved weren’t about to take that chance.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #730 on: January 16, 2020, 12:02:18 PM »
Pellius, Not too many GetBiggers may end up reading that long list of POSSIBLE preditors, but that long list of possibles should give each of us a decent idea of the vast numbe of 'important people' who may be involved as an Epsteine co-hort!

I just hope that other GetBiggers who have been following this 'story' can contribute more names of Jeffrie's possible pedophiles who may be involved .... and then see what the FBI decides to do --- if they do decide to do anything at all.

Right now I am 90% sure that the FBI is taking this seriously but ..... only 10% positive that anything/everyone that the FBI investigates ... will end up facing a judge or end up with a prison sentence.

That's a big jump between the FBI and a court of law.

The BIG STRANGE is that MAXWELL is traveling around as free as a song-less canery!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: January 16, 2020, 12:07:58 PM »
Pellius, Not too many GetBiggers may end up reading that long list of POSSIBLE preditors, but that long list of possibles should give each of us a decent idea of the vast numbe of 'important people' who may be involved as an Epsteine co-hort!

I just hope that othe GetBiggers who have been following this 'story'  can ontribute more names of Jeffrie's possible pedophiles who may be involved .... and then see what the FBI decides to do --- if they do decide to do anything at all.

Right now I am 90% sure that the FBI is taking this seriously but ..... only 10% positive that anything/everyone that the FBI investigates ... will end up facing a judge or end up with a prison sentence.

The BIG STRANGE is that MAXWELL is traveling around as free as a song-less canery!

It does Beggar Belief that awful bitch isn’t under suspicious/ or investigation
Makes no sense she is still roaming around freely.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #732 on: January 16, 2020, 12:22:15 PM »

I just hope that other GetBiggers who have been following this 'story' can contribute more names of Jeffrie's possible pedophiles who may be involved .... and then see what the FBI decides to do --- if they do decide to do anything at all.

That's a big jump between the FBI and a court of law.

Valid point. And I also agree with your assessment.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #733 on: January 28, 2020, 06:14:40 PM »
The FBI wants to interview Britain's Prince Andrew about the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, but the prince is reportedly not cooperating. After a disastrous BBC interview in November during which he appeared to downplay Epstein's crimes, Andrew promised he would help law enforcement agencies with their investigation if they asked. They asked, and now US Attorney Geoffrey Berman, who is investigating Epstein, claims Andrew "has provided zero cooperation." He also said the public deserves to know whether the prince was making good on his promises. Prosecutors continue to investigate people who may have helped Epstein carry out an alleged multi-year sex trafficking operation of underaged girls. Andrew has publicly refuted allegations stemming from his ties to Epstein.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/27/us/jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrew/index.html?utm_source=CNN+Five+Things&utm_campaign=8a470d445a-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_01_28_03_04&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6da287d761-8a470d445a-95217593

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #734 on: January 28, 2020, 07:32:39 PM »
Thanks, Gregz! That failure to cooperate may cause him to have additional problems within that royal house-hold.

But here's another individual who appears to be 'skating' smoothly without remorse!

ALEXANDER ACOSTA!

Read on ... but since this topic is a bit lengthy, I'll break it down into three parts.

Back a bit in time ..... The Miami Herald published a report giving stunning details about how President Donald Trump’s former labor secretary, Alexander Acosta, went to great lengths to help downplay billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's sex crimes while he (Acosta) was the US attorney for Southern Florida in 2007,

According to the report, local and federal investigators had gathered enough evidence back then to put Epstein away for life in 2007 when then-US Attorney Alexander Acosta met with one of Epstein's lawyers, Jay Lefkowitz.

Acosta and Lefkowitz were former colleagues from their time at top-ranked law firm Kirkland & Ellis. At the meeting, the two reportedly hammered out a deal that would see Epstein serve just 13 months, in a private cell block at a county jail, instead of federal prison.

Government documents obtained by the Herald show that in exchange for a lowered sentence, Epstein provided unspecified information on federal investigations.

It's unclear what kind of information Epstein provided to the feds, but his case came to light during the 2008 global financial collapse.

He went on to be a key witness in the criminal prosecution of two prominent executives with Bear Stearns who were accused of corporate securities fraud. Epstein was one of the largest investors in the hedge fund the two executives managed.

The two executives were later acquitted. It's unclear if Epstein's role testifying against the two executives was part of his plea deal.

While Epstein had to register as a sex offender and pay restitution to the dozens of victims that investigators identified, he only agreed to plead guilty to two prostitution charges.

The deal also kept the full extent of Epstein's crimes largely secret from the public.

And emails obtained by the Herald show that prosecutors worked with his defense team to push the case through Miami court, so the victims, who were mostly located in Palm Beach, wouldn't know about his sentencing and try and get the agreement thrown out.

Needless to say .... the lawyers for the victims and the investigators were left gobsmacked by the deal.

More to follow .... but here's a photo.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #735 on: January 28, 2020, 07:37:03 PM »
AND .....The victims didn't learn about the sentencing until after it happened, and most were still unaware that the deal effectively SHUT-DOWN the FBI probe into Epstein's crimes.

"The conspiracy between the government and Epstein was really 'let's figure out a way to make the whole thing go away as quietly as possible,'" Bradley Edwards, a former state prosecutor who represents some of Epstein's victims, told the Herald. "By never consulting with the victims, and keeping it secret, it showed that someone with money can buy his way out of anything.”

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #736 on: January 28, 2020, 07:40:52 PM »

It does Beggar Belief that awful bitch isn’t under suspicious/ or investigation
Makes no sense she is still roaming around freely.

For a woman to be even aware that shit like this was going on and not report it speaks to how vile a human being she is.  I don't give a fuck about politics when it comes to this.  I wanted everyone outed.  Sadly, this will now probably never be known.  I strongly suspect that this Prince Andrew fucker is dirty. 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #737 on: January 28, 2020, 07:44:48 PM »
And then ..... One of the alleged victims, 31-year-old Courtney Wild, said that as soon as the deal was signed "they silenced my voice and the voice of all of Jeffrey Epstein's other victims." Wild was 14 when she says she first met Epstein.

One of the most striking elements of the agreement was that it protected four of Epstein's accomplices from facing federal prosecution and granted immunity to "any potential co-conspirators," according to the Herald.

That line caused speculation that possibly high-profile people also had sex with Epstein's victims, according to the Herald. Epstein was well-connected at the time, counting friends such as former President Bill Clinton, Trump and Britain's Prince Andrew.

Sorry but ... there's more!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #738 on: January 28, 2020, 07:50:30 PM »
In a pending lawsuit, some of the victims have asserted that the government broke federal law in not notifying them that Epstein had struck a deal and was about to be sentenced.

The lead federal prosecutor, A. Marie Villafana, said in court papers the Herald reviewed that her team tried their "best efforts" to comply with the Crime Victims' Rights Act. But she said they exercised their "prosecutorial discretion" in choosing not to tell the victims about the deal.

She reportedly explained that the deal included a clause ordering Epstein to pay restitution to the victims, which complicated the case if the deal fell through.

If that happened, she said that Epstein's lawyers could have accused the victims of exaggerating the claims to try to milk Epstein's considerable fortune.

Acosta had never provided an explanation for why he and prosecutors kept the case secret from the victims and their parents.

When Trump nominated him to join his Cabinet in 2017, senators asked Acosta about the case during his confirmation hearings.

At the end of the day, based on the evidence, professionals within a prosecutor's office decided that a plea that guarantees someone goes to jail, that guarantees he register [as a sex offender] generally, and guarantees other outcomes, is a good thing," Acosta told them.

The deal was so cushy for Epstein that the government was eventually forced to answer questions about its handling of the case.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #739 on: January 28, 2020, 07:54:34 PM »
And finally ..... here's the final part ...

Court filings the Herald reviewed show that the government admitted in 2013 that federal prosecutors had bowed under pressure to the demands set forth by Epstein's legal team, which included such high-powered attorneys as Alan Dershowitz and Kenneth Starr (who investigated Clinton).

"The government admits that, at least in part as a result of objections lodged by Epstein's lawyers to victim notifications, the [United States Attorney's Office] reevaluated its obligations to provide notification to victims and Jane Doe #1 was thus not told that the USAO had entered into a non-prosecution agreement with Epstein until after it was signed," Assistant US Attorney Dexter Lee wrote in the filings.

The Miami Herald says Epstein did not respond to their repeated requests for comment.

A US Labor Department spokesman told INSIDER in a statement last year that "this matter has been publicly addressed previously."

"The US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Florida has defended the actions in this case across three administrations, and the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Florida is the appropriate office for your inquiry," the spokesman for Acosta said.

That's it, Folks! How do you feel about Acosta!?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #740 on: January 28, 2020, 08:05:33 PM »
It would not surprise me at all if Bill Clinton partook in this.  Same as it would not surprise me if Donald Trump or Dershowitz did as well.  This whole thing just makes me sick, angry, etc.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: February 12, 2020, 01:30:21 PM »
"A group of former Ohio State Wrestlers who say they were abused by the team’s doctor, Richard Strauss, is asking the Ohio Inspector General to investigate the school’s connection with Jeffrey Epstein.

The former wrestlers want to know how Ohio State might have been connected to Jeffrey Epstein and are pointing fingers at two of the school's biggest donors, Les Wexner(Billionaire: Victoria's Secret and other companies) and his wife, Abigail."

Wexner was close friends with Epstein and the group also wants to open up an investigation on Epstein and Wexner's wife raping a young woman named Maria Farmer.

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/former-ohio-state-wrestlers-call-for-investigation-into-jeffrey-epstein-wexner-family

Breakdown: Epstein, Wexner, Strauss, molestation, rape

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #742 on: February 12, 2020, 07:56:01 PM »
MEGA, Thanks for your WEXNER input (above).

I  assume that you are also aware that WEXNER  'gave' Epstein that very expensive NY apartment for $10,000 but that transaction appears to be of no interest lately.

It appears to me that these pesos will be avoiding the criminal justice system even though BARR swore that he'd  'do something about it'.

I forget the exact words he used but he appeared intent to try the guilty in a court of law.

But how many of these pedos have stood before a judge lately?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: February 12, 2020, 11:39:47 PM »
MEGA, Thanks for your WEXNER input (above).

I  assume that you are also aware that WEXNER  'gave' Epstein that very expensive NY apartment for $10,000 but that transaction appears to be of no interest lately.

It appears to me that these pesos will be avoiding the criminal justice system even though BARR swore that he'd  'do something about it'.

I forget the exact words he used but he appeared intent to try the guilty in a court of law.

But how many of these pedos have stood before a judge lately?

Stunt, I've read that over a span of years, Wexner gave Epstein his NY mansion plus Ohio estate and private jet, all together worth around $100 million in today's dollars.

A lot of this probably has been covered here but just a review... Wexner's friends and colleagues had always been baffled why he had such a massive allegiance with Epstein(even over other top company people), especially since he had little resume or financial experience. Wexner even gave him power of attorney at some point. Back in the 90s, Epstein was passing himself off as a Victoria's Secret recruiter and having "issues" with women that were relayed by top execs to Wexner but he took no action.

Years later, Wex and Ep weren't, at least publicly, as close after Epstein's arrests. Then, last year, the past started making more sense when Victoria Giuffre revealed that she had been forced to have sex with Wexner when she was Epstein's child sex slave. Victoria's secret?

They all seem to be connected. Even Trump hired Dershowitz(accused by Epstein victim) for his impeachment case. Barr initially recused himself from the Epstein case because he was associated with a law firm that represented Epstein. After Epstein's death, he supposedly no longer recused himself to look into his death and call it a suicide.  Barr's father(headmaster Dalton Prep School) hired Epstein for his teaching job even though Epstein was a college dropout. Epstein raised unwanted attention at the school, even way back then.  Barr's father incidentally wrote a sci-fi book in the 70s that a reviewer said had a fixation on sexualizing adolescents and explicit depictions of rape....  :-X

There's been past reports that Trump has significantly upped the overall pedo arrests and at least Epstein as far as high profile power people. Also more internet investigators these days are calling out Disney, etc..., bigger names... and bringing things to the surface that otherwise would be industry secrets.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #744 on: February 13, 2020, 08:24:12 AM »
MEGA, Thanks again.

I have been partially aware of most of what you have mentioned above (especially your WEXNER comments) but do you know if any of these Epstein 'associates' have been, are, or will be investigated by an official US investigative agency instead of this "He Said - She Said" shit going on?

I do realize that a few female individuals are in the midst of sueing Epstein's estate ... but to date no Epstein associate has been tried within a court of law as far as I am aware.

Are these individuals so damn powerful due to cash, connections, and/or political associations ... that they can't be touched?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: February 13, 2020, 08:40:04 AM »
Stunt, I've read that over a span of years, Wexner gave Epstein his NY mansion plus Ohio estate and private jet, all together worth around $100 million in today's dollars.

A lot of this probably has been covered here but just a review... Wexner's friends and colleagues had always been baffled why he had such a massive allegiance with Epstein(even over other top company people), especially since he had little resume or financial experience. Wexner even gave him power of attorney at some point. Back in the 90s, Epstein was passing himself off as a Victoria's Secret recruiter and having "issues" with women that were relayed by top execs to Wexner but he took no action.

Years later, Wex and Ep weren't, at least publicly, as close after Epstein's arrests. Then, last year, the past started making more sense when Victoria Giuffre revealed that she had been forced to have sex with Wexner when she was Epstein's child sex slave. Victoria's secret?

They all seem to be connected. Even Trump hired Dershowitz(accused by Epstein victim) for his impeachment case. Barr initially recused himself from the Epstein case because he was associated with a law firm that represented Epstein. After Epstein's death, he supposedly no longer recused himself to look into his death and call it a suicide.  Barr's father(headmaster Dalton Prep School) hired Epstein for his teaching job even though Epstein was a college dropout. Epstein raised unwanted attention at the school, even way back then.  Barr's father incidentally wrote a sci-fi book in the 70s that a reviewer said had a fixation on sexualizing adolescents and explicit depictions of rape....  :-X

There's been past reports that Trump has significantly upped the overall pedo arrests and at least Epstein as far as high profile power people. Also more internet investigators these days are calling out Disney, etc..., bigger names... and bringing things to the surface that otherwise would be industry secrets.

Interesting post - Thanks.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: February 13, 2020, 11:17:05 AM »
Thank, Illuminati.

Stunt, as long as Ghislaine Maxwell "can't be found",  Prince Andrew is "uncooperative",  and so on... it seems like one big make-work program or cash cow for investigators, lawyers, media, etc... I haven't heard of anything that would cause any Epstein 'associates' great concern, only embarrassment, if they're even capable. People in these cabal networks seem to be made multimillionaires or billionaires and no one really investigates actually how or why they got where they are.

Hopefully unrelated is 2020 Libertarian candidate and multimillionaire John McAfee who, for whatever reason, decided to release a video yesterday about kidnapping and eating children(video below). Bizarrely trolling the elite or something else?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: February 13, 2020, 01:13:34 PM »
Thank, Illuminati.

Stunt, as long as Ghislaine Maxwell "can't be found",  Prince Andrew is "uncooperative",  and so on... it seems like one big make-work program or cash cow for investigators, lawyers, media, etc... I haven't heard of anything that would cause any Epstein 'associates' great concern, only embarrassment, if they're even capable. People in these cabal networks seem to be made multimillionaires or billionaires and no one really investigates actually how or why they got where they are.

Hopefully unrelated is 2020 Libertarian candidate and multimillionaire John McAfee who, for whatever reason, decided to release a video yesterday about kidnapping and eating children(video below). Bizarrely trolling the elite or something else?

There’s definitely something very odd / Dodgy going on
Epstein Supposedly offs Himself & No. 2 in firing line you’d expect to be the Maxwell Bitch
And She’s not being sought as far as I know by any authorities!!

Andrew was questioned by a Wet lettuce & still came over as unconvincing & Lying
So much so he’s been put on the back burner by his mother.

it’d be a big step forwards if the truth about Epstein & his Island / parties was bought out
I’d say there’s a fair chance he was setting up the rich / famous & then recording them
To use as Blackmail / Leverage.

Still I could be adding 2 + 2 & Coming Up with 79 😱

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #748 on: February 13, 2020, 02:50:15 PM »
MEGA, Thanks again.

I have been partially aware of most of what you have mentioned above (especially your WEXNER comments) but do you know if any of these Epstein 'associates' have been, are, or will be investigated by an official US investigative agency instead of this "He Said - She Said" shit going on?

I do realize that a few female individuals are in the midst of sueing Epstein's estate ... but to date no Epstein associate has been tried within a court of law as far as I am aware.

Are these individuals so damn powerful due to cash, connections, and/or political associations ... that they can't be touched?

The problem is that in order for law enforcement to actually handcuff a person of interest and file federal charges, there must be very clear and substantial evidence. Feds don
't take chances, if they file on you it's game over. Sadly this also means many, many evil bad people in the world run around doing as they please because they know at the end of the day the dots don't all line up so easily. Which is probably what is going on here, lots of cops with their undivided attention aimed at a group of individuals but it's  not what you know it's what you can prove and proving anything in a court of law is tricky to say the least.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: February 15, 2020, 04:38:22 PM »
Peter Nygard net worth: $800 Million

"The Canadian Jeffrey Epstein", Bahamas compound, 10 girls, 6 under 16, class action lawsuit

"The lawsuit also alleges Nygard used yachts to transport drugs and liquor for the parties and kept a database with the names of 7,500 “potential victims” for decades."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/canadian-fashion-exec-peter-nygard-accused-of-raping-young-girls-in-lawsuit

Prince Andrew connection: https://nypost.com/2020/02/15/prince-andrew-linked-to-fashion-tycoon-accused-of-raping-teens/