Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein - Commits Suicide - what really happened? Discuss!  (Read 147452 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Looks like the Coronavirus has taken away all the attention, and all the finger pointing in the Epstein murder

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Looks like the Coronavirus has taken away all the attention, and all the finger pointing in the Epstein murder

right after the distraction of the fake impeachment....

TPTB sure know what they are doing

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Here's the latest regarding Epstein's supposed (not confirmed yet) pimp....

Infamous Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell filed a claim on Jeffrey Epstein’s multi-million dollar estate from a mystery location on Wednesday, claiming that she was “promised” money by the disgraced sex offender and receives “regular threats to her life and safety.”

With the ways things are going today within the US Justice system .... don't be surprised if she gets it all and goes scott free and throws a big party with Epsteine's former 'associates'!

I'd prefer a public hanging!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Thanks to you GetBiggers who keep this going ....

I am by no means a Conspiracy type of individual but as of today (3/19/2020 I am 92.9% sure that there is a major conspiracy underway controlled by powerful individuals ... and that everything involving Jeffrey and Christine wil slowly but surely dissolve away due to 'other matters of extreme importance'!

But I am only 90% sure that each and every Epstein associate so-far named within this post are more deeply involved than so-far stated.

And I am 99% certain that 100% of Epsteine's associates/friends/next door neighbors were totally aware of his pedo activities.

And every pimp who worked on Epstein's behalf should be terminated at a public hanging.

But this has got to happen fast ... before we all just forget about it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Thanks to you GetBiggers who keep this going ....

I am by no means a Conspiracy type of individual but as of today (3/19/2020 I am 92.9% sure that there is a major conspiracy underway controlled by powerful individuals ... and that everything involving Jeffrey and Christine wil slowly but surely dissolve away due to 'other matters of extreme importance'!

But I am only 90% sure that each and every Epstein associate so-far named within this post are more deeply involved than so-far stated.

And I am 99% certain that 100% of Epsteine's associates/friends/next door neighbors were totally aware of his pedo activities.

And every pimp who worked on Epstein's behalf should be terminated at a public hanging.

But this has got to happen fast ... before we all just forget about it.

Well said Stunt & I’d echo those same sentiments
You’re very likely right they are wanting this to Fizzle out & Be Forgotten about
And This Virus is Helping achieve this.

Sick horrible people all of them involved.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Some people in this here town of Las Vegas are now saying that this corona shit was meant to draw attention away from the Epstein shit ...
Well it has done that but it got out of hand and is killing more earthlings than originally 'planned'.

Having said that ... here's the latest on this Epstein saga  as reported on a Yahoo news page ....

Jeffrey Epstein’s Hollywood Pipeline Ran Straight to Harvey Weinstein

Jeffrey Epstein used his connections to Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein to impress young women, and even helped one victim land a role in a horror movie produced by a Weinstein-owned company.

The Daily Beast has learned that Chauntae Davies was recruited into Epstein’s trafficking ring in 2001, when she was a 21-year-old massage-therapy student in California.

She says the perverted financier groomed and sexually abused her for years before she escaped in 2005.

Davies’ time in Epstein’s world included a 2002 humanitarian trip to Africa with former President Bill Clinton on the money-manager’s private jet.

Actors Chris Tucker and Kevin Spacey were along for the ride, but Epstein also introduced Davies to Weinstein, who allegedly got her an audition for Feast, a 2005 film about a remote Texas tavern fending off monsters.

Davies played a character identified only as “Drunk Girl,” according to IMDb. The low-budget flick was produced by Dimension Films, the independent arm of Miramax that was run by Weinstein’s brother, Bob Weinstein, who has since launched a company without Harvey.

Epstein once counted the producer (and now convicted sex offender) as a friend, allegedly inviting him to his Paris apartment, posing with him at the 18th birthday party of Prince Andrew’s daughter Beatrice, and apparently invoking the producer’s name to show off around his victims hoping for a big break.

Epstein’s accused madam, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, also appeared friendly with Weinstein, attending parties and premieres for his film companies.

“From my point of view, I can tell you that Ghislaine and Epstein viewed Hollywood and the movies as a way into power society,” said New York publicist R. Couri Hay.

“Epstein collected people, including movie stars like Woody Allen.” “It wouldn’t surprise me if Weinstein and Epstein felt a kinship through their immoral character traits and that they had some immediate symbiotic relationship because of their evil ways,” Hay told The Daily Beast.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Latest book on EPSTEIN..... Released yesterday, I believe!

In a review, this book seems to include a lot of 'stuff' that we have discussed on this board ... plus a lot of stuff that is 'new' to me .... such as David Copperfield's acquaintance with Epstein  and other 'stuff' which some GetBiggers may find to be of interest.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Does anyone have an update regarding MAXWELL?

And how in the hell does she manage to remain in  hiding?

It may be that she remains in hiding in order to prevent being suicided.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Does anyone have an update regarding MAXWELL?

And how in the hell does she manage to remain in  hiding?

It may be that she remains in hiding in order to prevent being suicided.

No MSM interest or asking questions 🙄
Are any of the FBI/ CIA after her or is she not a wanted person
I’d find it very odd if she wasn’t a suspect/ wanted.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
No MSM interest or asking questions 🙄
Are any of the FBI/ CIA after her or is she not a wanted person
I’d find it very odd if she wasn’t a suspect/ wanted.
She's a woman so they wouldn't do much to her anyway.  Only men can be predators in the media's eyes.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
She's a woman so they wouldn't do much to her anyway.  Only men can be predators in the media's eyes.

That maybe the media’s view- I think Many Many People have a very different view about her.
Evil Bitch.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
That maybe the media’s view- I think Many Many People have a very different view about her.
Evil Bitch.

To find a woman who can not only turn a blind eye to sexual abuse, but sexual abuse of a minor is beyond disturbing and she should be locked up in Wayne County Jail (Detroit, Mi) and released into gen pop in the male section until her last breath.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Beyond high profile Epstein, what's become a big development in deterring pervs are a growing number of Youtube channels that model themselves after Chris Hanson's Catch a Predator show. There are already multiple channels in multiple states and countries. The predator's are posted on Youtube and many are in near-suicidal fear of being exposed, losing their jobs, going to jail, etc...

Cassidy Campbell does comedy, Rich Piana imitations, etc... but even he has devoted a couple videos to this matter.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
This(2nd video below) is a lot more context than anything posted so far. Don't watch the longer video below if you require your news neutered by corporations.

There will never be justice regarding Epstein. If you think you got a sense of what it was all about by reading the news articles that made you feel informed, the interview below will show how little was made public.

Epstein victim Maria Farmer has given this information to every conceivable mainstream news outlet but the MSMs only gave you a sliver. Watch at least the short promo and you'll get a sense why. The whole Epstein deal will never be resolved but it's amazing he ever went to prison or his crimes or associates are even known in the first place. The stranglehold is so strong.

Everyone knows Epstein and Maxwell.
Lex Wexner is basically the guy that put Epstein on the map. "Head of the snake" in the US.
Vicky Ward is not a hero.
Listen for the part about finding out Chef Andy was dead.

Maria Farmer is being interviewed.

"Maria Farmer (born 1970) is an American visual artist known for filing the earliest known criminal complaint to law enforcement in 1996 about the conduct of the late financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Farmer, a figurative painter, had also described her and her sister Annie's experiences of sexual misconduct from Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell to a journalist in 2002 but the publication refrained from including it in their accounts."

This is kind of a preview:

Much more of Part 1 of the interview, almost 2 hours:

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Lol at Covid covering up for Epstein. Haha.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Some people in this here town of Las Vegas are now saying that this corona shit was meant to draw attention away from the Epstein shit ...
Well it has done that but it got out of hand and is killing more earthlings than originally 'planned'.

Having said that ... here's the latest on this Epstein saga  as reported on a Yahoo news page ....

Jeffrey Epstein’s Hollywood Pipeline Ran Straight to Harvey Weinstein

Jeffrey Epstein used his connections to Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein to impress young women, and even helped one victim land a role in a horror movie produced by a Weinstein-owned company.

The Daily Beast has learned that Chauntae Davies was recruited into Epstein’s trafficking ring in 2001, when she was a 21-year-old massage-therapy student in California.

She says the perverted financier groomed and sexually abused her for years before she escaped in 2005.

Davies’ time in Epstein’s world included a 2002 humanitarian trip to Africa with former President Bill Clinton on the money-manager’s private jet.

Actors Chris Tucker and Kevin Spacey were along for the ride, but Epstein also introduced Davies to Weinstein, who allegedly got her an audition for Feast, a 2005 film about a remote Texas tavern fending off monsters.

Davies played a character identified only as “Drunk Girl,” according to IMDb. The low-budget flick was produced by Dimension Films, the independent arm of Miramax that was run by Weinstein’s brother, Bob Weinstein, who has since launched a company without Harvey.

Epstein once counted the producer (and now convicted sex offender) as a friend, allegedly inviting him to his Paris apartment, posing with him at the 18th birthday party of Prince Andrew’s daughter Beatrice, and apparently invoking the producer’s name to show off around his victims hoping for a big break.

Epstein’s accused madam, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, also appeared friendly with Weinstein, attending parties and premieres for his film companies.

“From my point of view, I can tell you that Ghislaine and Epstein viewed Hollywood and the movies as a way into power society,” said New York publicist R. Couri Hay.

“Epstein collected people, including movie stars like Woody Allen.” “It wouldn’t surprise me if Weinstein and Epstein felt a kinship through their immoral character traits and that they had some immediate symbiotic relationship because of their evil ways,” Hay told The Daily Beast.

Isn't this a little like beating a dead horse?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Lol at Covid covering up for Epstein. Haha.

TPTB paid the chinese to release the Covid (too early) to cover up everything Epstein.
Q

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sorry for the length of this one .... but it's pretty damn interesting and seems to be lacking in the naming of a few individuals who have been named as Epstein associates.

I'll let you GetBiggers name those individuals who are not mentioned in this list ...

But before I post this list .... You need some background  .. so the background will be will proceed the 'foreground' ... or something like that .....

This info was found on ...... nfowars.com/sealed-court-doc-names-70-people-who-knew-of-sex-trafficking-and-underage-victims-by-jeffrey-epstein/

The list (next post) is interesting given that Cindy McCain, widow of the late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) candidly admitted in a January interview that the elite “all knew” about Epstein’s illegal activities.

“It’s like everything. It hides in plain sight. Epstein was hiding in plain sight. We all knew about him. We all knew what he was doing, but we had no legal aspect that would go after him,” she said.

“They were afraid of him. For whatever reason, they were afraid of him. All of a sudden, someone said ‘BS, we’re not afraid of you anymore and what you’re doing is not only wrong, but illegal’. It’s like a house of cards. It’s going to start tumbling,” she added.

The List follows ......

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
THE LIST....

GHISLAINE MAXWELL … Roberts has alleged that Maxwell also sexually abused her by forcing her to engage in threeseomes with herself and Epstein.

JEAN-LUC BRUNEL … The French model scout and former modeling agency manager who multiple women, including Roberts, have alleged they were trafficked to by Epstein.

RON BURKLE … Billionaire co-founder of The Yucaipa Companies, LLC, a private equity and venture capital firm that specializes in purchasing and then restructuring underperforming companies. He is close friends with Sarah, Duchess of York, and Bill and Hillary Clinton.

ALAN DERSHOWITZ … Polarizing lawyer and Harvard professor whose past clients include President Trump, OJ Simpson and Epstein, whose sweetheart deal with state and federal prosecutors he helped broker back in 2008. Roberts has alleged that she was trafficked to Dershowitz, which he has denied. Roberts has since filed a lawsuit against him for defamation similar to the one she filed against Maxwell in 2015.

EVA AND GLEN DUBIN … The former girlfriend of Epstein and her doctor husband who Roberts has alleged she was trafficked to by Epstein and Maxwell.

PRINCE ANDREW ALBERT CHRISTIAN EDWARD, DUKE OF YORK … The eighth in line to the British throne, who Roberts has said she was trafficked to in London at the age of 17. Prince Andrew has denied this, despite Roberts having a photo of herself with Maxwell and the royal.

FREDERIC FEKKAI … The famed hairstylist was the go-to guy when it came to trimming the tresses of the young women in Epstein’s orbit, according to multiple reports and court filings. Fekkai has never been accused of engaging in any illegal activity.

TONY FIGUEROA … Robert’s ex-boyfriend who says that he was asked to recruit girls for Maxwell and Epstein when he was just 17.

CLARE HAZEL … Mystery associate of Epstein whose alleged link to the pedophile remains unclear but who flew with him on the “Lolita Express” – Epstein’s infamous sex plane.

STEPHEN KAUFMAN …. Roberts claimed she was trafficked to Kaufman in a 2016 deposition. He has denied this accusation.

SARAH KELLEN … Epstein’s assistant who managed to avoid charges in Florida, reportedly as part of his sweetheart deal. Many of Epstein’s underage victims have alleged that Kellen scheduled their appointments and facilitated his abuse if underage girls.

BANU KUCUKKOYLU … A California-based money man who works at LUXE  International Investments & Development, according to his LinkedIn and who was named in a deposition as a passenger on Epstein’s plane.

NADIA MARCINKOVA … A foreign-born model who many have identified as an accomplice in procuring underage girls for Epstein. She may be just as much a victim of the serial pedophile, however, who claimed to have purchased Nadia from her family at the age of 12.

GEORGE MITCHELL … The former senator from Maine and senate majority leader from 1989 to 1995. Roberts claims she was trafficked to the senator, an allegation that he denies.

DAVID ROGERS … Epstein’s pilot, whose flight logs offered proof that Epstein and Maxwell frequently travelled with Roberts when she was an underage.
ADRIANA MUCINSKA … Another Epstein assistant who helped to facilitate his encounters with underage girls.

EMMY TAYLOR … Maxwell’s assistant at the time that Virginia was allegedly being trafficked by the British-born socialite.

TOM PRITZKER … Billionaire hotel heir and cousin of Illinois governor J.B. Pritzker.

BILL RICHARDSON … The former governor of New Mexico, where Epstein owned the massive Zorro Ranch. Roberts alleged in a 2016 deposition that she was trafficked to the politician. He had been seen as a possible frontrunner for the Democratic nomination in the 2008 primary but dropped out around the same time that Epstein’s legal troubles in Palm Beach came to light.

HALEY ROBSON … The high school student who was a victim of Epstein, and then became one of his biggest recruiters in Palm Beach. She too avoided charges in the Palm Bach case.

LARRY VISKOSKY … Epstein’s pilot whose flight logs and deposition also provided definitive proof that Epstein knew and travelled with a number of his underage victims.

LESLIE WEXNER … The billionaire owner of Victoria’s Secret, The Limited and Bath & Body Works was Epstein’s most prominent client at his money-managing firm.

IGOR ZINOVIEW … The former Russian mixed martial arts fighter who became Epstein’s bodyguard.

DOUG BAND … Bill Clinton’s former aide who travelled the world with Epstein and his boss.

RYAN DIONNE .,.. A former chef of Epstein, who travelled with the pedophile.

ERIC GANY… The man tasked with managing Epstein’s finances.

ADAM PERRY LANG… A former chef of Epstein, who travelled with the pedophile.

PETER LISTERMAN… An associate of Epstein who was once described as “the world’s famous seller of young models to oligarchs” by Kristina Goncharova, a one-time Miss Teen Ukraine who alleges she was one of Listerman’s victims.

TODD MEISTER …Best known for his brief marriage to socialite Nicky Hilton, Meister’s hedge fund was given a huge boost with an investment from Wexner.

Who is missing on this list?.... and why are these listed individuals not facing criminal charges?

Is something A-FOUL a-foot!?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Sorry for the length of this one .... but it's pretty damn interesting and seems to be lacking in the naming of a few individuals who have been named as Epstein associates.

I'll let you GetBiggers name those individuals who are not mentioned in this list ...

But before I post this list .... You need some background  .. so the background will be will proceed the 'foreground' ... or something like that .....

This info was found on ...... nfowars.com/sealed-court-doc-names-70-people-who-knew-of-sex-trafficking-and-underage-victims-by-jeffrey-epstein/

The list (next post) is interesting given that Cindy McCain, widow of the late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) candidly admitted in a January interview that the elite “all knew” about Epstein’s illegal activities.

“It’s like everything. It hides in plain sight. Epstein was hiding in plain sight. We all knew about him. We all knew what he was doing, but we had no legal aspect that would go after him,” she said.

“They were afraid of him. For whatever reason, they were afraid of him. All of a sudden, someone said ‘BS, we’re not afraid of you anymore and what you’re doing is not only wrong, but illegal’. It’s like a house of cards. It’s going to start tumbling,” she added.

The List follows ......

Epstein cannot dispute what Cindy McCain says any longer. People who were friends with Epstein will never admit that they knew what he was doing because it would make them guilty by association.   

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
THE FIX CONTINUES ... Or AM I MISTAKEN ??.....

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of Jeffrey Epstein, has been granted at least a temporary reprieve from having to respond to questions in a civil lawsuit that alleges she committed sexual battery against a teenage girl, a federal magistrate judge ruled on Friday.

Maxwell, who has been accused in several lawsuits of facilitating or participating in Epstein's abuse of girls and young women, sought the delay because of an ongoing federal criminal investigation into Epstein's alleged co-conspirators and because a victims' compensation fund proposed by Epstein's estate is said to be nearing final approval.

"I'm permitting her not to respond to [written questions] and not to have her deposition," Magistrate Judge Debra Freeman said in her ruling from the bench. "Not forever, but at least long enough to let us know whether the claims process is likely to go forward."

Freeman made her ruling in a lawsuit filed against Maxwell and Epstein's estate last November by Annie Farmer. Farmer alleges that she was recruited and groomed by Epstein and Maxwell in 1996, and that Maxwell sexually assaulted her at Epstein's New Mexico ranch when Farmer was 16.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Don't forget my rape of a 13 year old with a "terrific guy" Epstein

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Don't forget my rape of a 13 year old with a "terrific guy" Epstein

Found your photos

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Over 100 people claim Jeffrey Epstein is their father in bid for $635M fortune

Heres an opportunity for a good number of GetBiggers!