Author Topic: What stopped Derek Anthony from going pro?  (Read 7968 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
What stopped Derek Anthony from going pro?
« on: September 19, 2020, 12:51:07 PM »
 ???

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: What stopped Derek Anthony from going pro?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 01:05:13 PM »
He only competed once in a weak line up, and got third. One supposes it was easier to go after the gay dollar, than bother trying to work his way up the contest chain.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 01:06:08 PM »
oil, genetics and work ethic

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 01:16:12 PM »
3rd rate hair piece?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2020, 01:16:33 PM »
Death.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2020, 01:25:34 PM »
???

I would think misuse or overuse of Synthol.  Otherwise, given time, I think he had pro potential.  He was 5'10.5", and could have probably turned pro as a very tight superheavyweight at just under 230-lb, then put on mass from there, and ultimately competed in the 240+ range.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2020, 01:31:56 PM »
His kidneys

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2020, 01:45:48 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2020, 02:35:30 PM »
If I was to guess I’d say an abundance of nude pics floating around, synthol and being a jackass.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2020, 07:13:30 PM »
???

Partied way too much and no desire to compete
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2020, 07:36:03 PM »
G4P $$$

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2020, 07:45:08 PM »
I dunno...The lifelong dream nightmare of being a manho buttslut, poisoning himself with all manner of crap and dying of AIDS?   If one reads about him here, that would be a good guess at what his definition of living the scheme is.

I imagine that fuckwit Duffy will come to a similar ending, albeit one with a telephone pole shoved up his butthole.  What a bunch of maroons.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2020, 07:48:55 PM »
IFBB pro?

He wasn't that gay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2020, 07:59:28 PM »
I dunno...The lifelong dream nightmare of being a manho buttslut, poisoning himself with all manner of crap and dying of AIDS?   If one reads about him here, that would be a good guess at what his definition of living the scheme is.

I imagine that fuckwit Duffy will come to a similar ending, albeit one with a telephone pole shoved up his butthole.  What a bunch of maroons.

You are so negative at times. FYI, Derek died of kidney failure....which may also have been a result of his lifestyle. Or like some people he had the misfortune of having kidney problems.

Based on what he posted on Getbig, he was a bit of an asshole. He should have fit right in.

What didn't kill Derek was being a "manho". Since I never knew him intimately, I have no idea if he was a "buttslut" or if he was actually someone who thought he was holier-then-thou, like you and also like you, a never ceasing stone thrower. Maintaining your personal perfection must be very time consuming.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2020, 08:00:03 PM »

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2020, 08:03:17 PM »

I know you're not a believer, but your post is almost Biblical. 

Words to live by. 
~

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2020, 08:07:31 PM »
You are so negative at times. FYI, Derek died of kidney failure....which may also have been a result of his lifestyle. Or like some people he had the misfortune of having kidney problems.

Based on what he posted on Getbig, he was a bit of an asshole. He should have fit right in.

What didn't kill Derek was being a "manho". Since I never knew him intimately, I have no idea if he was a "buttslut" or if he was actually someone who thought he was holier-then-thou, like you and also like you, a never ceasing stone thrower. Maintaining your personal perfection must be very time consuming.

And what, pray tell, is so "It's A Wonderful Life" about Derek Anthony?   Go fuck a hole in the wall over that pitiful "holier-then-thou" (sic) bullshit.  Fuck your PCBS.

You want your perversions made acceptable by calling that which is wrong, right, normal and just.  You JustUs Warriors are in over your heads in the shallow end of the gene pool. 

It never ceases to amaze me that some here are capable of sustaining life until I realize that the cardio-vascular system is an involuntary one. Think about it. I shake your dust and await the coming cRapture.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2020, 08:32:17 PM »
And what, pray tell, is so "It's A Wonderful Life" about Derek Anthony?   Go fuck a hole in the wall over that pitiful "holier-then-thou" (sic) bullshit.  Fuck your PCBS.

You want your perversions made acceptable by calling that which is wrong, right, normal and just.  You JustUs Warriors are in over your heads in the shallow end of the gene pool. 

It never ceases to amaze me that some here are capable of sustaining life until I realize that the cardio-vascular system is an involuntary one. Think about it. I shake your dust and await the coming cRapture.

Carry on as I am almost certain that you will.

You are an ignorant man who plays with words. Nothing more.

BTW, you have no idea what I want or don't want.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2020, 08:45:07 PM »

By all accounts Derek Anthony had an enormous kielbasa. Melvin Goodrum was filled with envy because he thought he had the biggest sausage on getbig.com. After losing the pose down to Billy Guns he lashed out at Derek and that's why Derek spit on him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2020, 08:55:23 PM »
By all accounts Derek Anthony had an enormous kielbasa. Melvin Goodrum was filled with envy because he thought he had the biggest sausage on getbig.com. After losing the pose down to Billy Guns he lashed out at Derek and that's why Derek spit on him.

I read somewhere that Derek claimed he had a 10" sausage between his legs. I don't have quite 10", so I'll say if he Truly did hang that, then that is pretty impressive. On the other hand, Derek was a bit of a braggart. Could he have stretched the truth from 5" to 10"? It's possible. Most men, including me, like to make more of ourselves than we are. I think it is just human nature.

In the case of Melvin, he must be a "grower" because his one moment of claim to fame in a posing suit (as per photos on Getbig) certainly didn't do him justice. But hey, who am I to say what's impressive and what isn't?

;D ;D ;D ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2020, 09:03:12 PM »
Carry on as I am almost certain that you will.

You are an ignorant man who plays with words. Nothing more.

It's said that God has put within the confines of our lifetime the chance to make memories that will outlive us.  You do realize that throughout your life you've met a great many people.  Some you came to know and most you never will and that includes people here.

If you think about it, you have no clue as to just whom you are talking at. Oh to be certain there are some here that reveal enough and others that show no tell.  You may have spoken with someone who is something more.  Something better.  Something that is beyond your desire to know, accept and understand but only because you lack the necessary faith.  And you'd rather not know.

And now, everyone knows.  But to be honest, they always have. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2020, 09:23:55 PM »
I read somewhere that Derek claimed he had a 10" sausage between his legs. I don't have quite 10", so I'll say if he Truly did hang that, then that is pretty impressive. On the other hand, Derek was a bit of a braggart. Could he have stretched the truth from 5" to 10"? It's possible. Most men, including me, like to make more of ourselves than we are. I think it is just human nature.

In the case of Melvin, he must be a "grower" because his one moment of claim to fame in a posing suit (as per photos on Getbig) certainly didn't do him justice. But hey, who am I to say what's impressive and what isn't?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Actually, everyone here knows because you tell them with alarming frequency. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2020, 09:41:56 PM »

You’re a phaggot.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2020, 12:37:58 AM »
Poor old Derek, sad for anyone to go so young.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2020, 01:15:51 AM »
Last video  :'( . one things for sure, had he been born 12 or so years later his channel would have had way more than 4k subscribers.