Author Topic: Biden on the View  (Read 2913 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Biden on the View
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2020, 06:49:54 AM »
Actually the real silent majority is not being so silent anymore. Look at that crowd. Biden can’t draw enough for a good poker game. And spare me the safety bullshit. That wasn’t a concern during the BLM protests.

That’s the whole point. Trump supporters are loud, not silent right now (rallies, signs on the lawn in front of their homes, very out with their opinions when around other people, at least that is what I observe with friends and acquaintances on my end who support Trump). Biden supporters more or less are keeping their mouths shut unless around one another. Loud has nothing to do with the eventual vote. But you are correct that a huge enthusiasm factor is going on with Trump. We will see, but I predict the “silent Biden majority” is, in fact, the majority.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2020, 06:55:47 AM »
As much as I despise Biden, this makes me honestly feel bad for the guy. Cognitively, he clearly belongs in an assisted living facility and everyone on The View knows it. Watch it again and just look at their physical bodily reactions to him.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2020, 07:21:47 AM »
That’s the whole point. Trump supporters are loud, not silent right now (rallies, signs on the lawn in front of their homes, very out with their opinions when around other people, at least that is what I observe with friends and acquaintances on my end who support Trump). Biden supporters more or less are keeping their mouths shut unless around one another. Loud has nothing to do with the eventual vote. But you are correct that a huge enthusiasm factor is going on with Trump. We will see, but I predict the “silent Biden majority” is, in fact, the majority.
That means the majority wants a president with dementia.  Says a lot about our country.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2020, 07:33:02 AM »
That means the majority wants a president with dementia.  Says a lot about our country.

It is true that we have ended up with two very old candidates, BOTH of whom have issues. But Reagan was old (and with some dementia) and most historians will probably ultimately have him in our top 10 (or at least top 15) strongest presidents.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2020, 07:42:05 AM »
The libturdz are nervous, scared, etc. It will ruin them for 4 more years where Conservatives shrug it off as a bump in the road and wait our turn, without resorting to violence and insanity.
Shows you the difference between the parties over-all. Whack jobs on both sides, but the numbers are so skewed.

100's of Millions of insane libtardz vs. 100-thousands of insane pubtardz.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2020, 07:43:31 AM »
The above video of Biden on The View is doctored.  Fake.  A spliced collection of moments.

No need to fake a video when so many actual Biden goofs are available.

Reagan was 69 when elected to his first term in November 1980.  Inaugurated January 1981 at 69 and turned 70 one month later.

Biden will be 78 in November 2020.

Trump is same age Reagan was within a few months.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2020, 07:58:37 AM »
The above video of Biden on The View is doctored.  Fake.  A spliced collection of moments.

Reagan was 69 when elected to his first term in November 1980.  Inaugurated January 1981 at 69 and turned 70 one month later.

But the argument here was about dementia, not strictly an age number. Clearly Reagan had some aspects of forgetfulness (dementia?) while in office. That does not change his place in history.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2020, 08:05:09 AM »

Truth ^^

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2020, 08:05:29 AM »
Georgia is an example regarding the “silent majority“. Trump will certainly win Georgia but all the polls have the two of them TIED there (totally weird for Georgia). It will be surprisingly close in Georgia. That’s because of the Biden voters who aren’t saying much but will vote Democrat this time round.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2020, 08:14:52 AM »

A biden silent majority?.... you live in a dream world... trump supporters are even more silent this time around.. with all the cancel culture and libtards wanting to ruin their businesses, jobs, and personal lives for supporting Trump... you are right though about "loud" having nothing to do with the vote.... on nov 3rd the silent majority will be with Trump... and in numbers that will shock the world....AGAIN.... how about all those silent dems that will vote for Trump? the dem gun owners, the dems who want america first and safe, the dems who want world peace, the dems who like the cops, the dem cops themselves, the dem military members, the dem veterans, the dem small business owners, the regular americans dems who dont recognize this extreme party??? 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2020, 08:39:32 AM »
It is true that we have ended up with two very old candidates, BOTH of whom have issues. But Reagan was old (and with some dementia) and most historians will probably ultimately have him in our top 10 (or at least top 15) strongest presidents.
Trump has no cognitive issues and Reagan didn't entering office.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2020, 08:47:47 AM »

Sounds like wishful thinking. The idea that Biden can’t draw enough people at a rally for a good poker game yet somehow these people are going to get energized on election day is pretty far-fetched. At least Trump supporters have proved that they can show up.

Frankly, the real question is whether the Democrats can keep their broken down falling apart candidate together until election day.

One more point for the road. Do you think all of the women who came out in 2016 to vote for the first female president are going to be just as excited about voting for Biden? C’mon.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2020, 09:01:10 AM »
Sounds like wishful thinking. The idea that Biden can’t draw enough people at a rally for a good poker game yet somehow these people are going to get energized on election day is pretty far-fetched. At least Trump supporters have proved that they can show up.

Frankly, the real question is whether the Democrats can keep their broken down falling apart candidate together until election day.

One more point for the road. Do you think all of the women who came out in 2016 to vote for the first female president are going to be just as excited about voting for Biden? C’mon.

You could be right. I am only “cautiously“ optimistic at this point but, as of today, I see Biden as the likely winner.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2020, 09:17:01 AM »

You could be right. I am only “cautiously“ optimistic at this point but, as of today, I see Biden as the likely winner.

Why would anybody be enthusiastic about this guy? Either he is a lazy piece of shit or he’s physically incapable of campaigning.

Btw, a full lid means he isn’t doing anything.

Trump wins EASILY.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2020, 12:13:42 PM »
But the argument here was about dementia, not strictly an age number. Clearly Reagan had some aspects of forgetfulness (dementia?) while in office. That does not change his place in history.

Whether Reagan had cognitive issues during his terms in office is unproven.  The left hated Reagan with a passion so much of the negative info about him is suspect.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2020, 12:52:52 PM »
Whether Reagan had cognitive issues during his terms in office is unproven.  The left hated Reagan with a passion so much of the negative info about him is suspect.

One thing I will say about Reagan is he was much smarter than the left gave him credit for being at that time. Just read his speeches (I know speech writers, but he spoke well on his own), the letters he wrote to people (his own), his jokes, etc. But our current one is about as far from that as you can get (for me anyway).  Great place to revisit Reagan is his presidential museum in Simi Valley just outside of LA.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2020, 01:20:37 PM »

Must live in San Fran bubble. Out of touch.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2020, 01:30:10 PM »

Must live in San Fran bubble. Out of touch.

No, when I visit SF I agree it is a TOTAL bubble mentality. But in some Trump circles (like here), equal level of self reinforcing bubble (only talk to people who agree with you). I am not talking at all here about the bubbles, I am talking about the many people in the middle who have not decided yet or who are staying on the down low. With these, I predict Biden.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2020, 01:32:57 PM »
No, when I visit SF I agree it is a TOTAL bubble mentality. But in some Trump circles (like here), equal level of self reinforcing bubble (only talk to people who agree with you). I am not talking at all here about the bubbles, I am talking about the many people in the middle who have not decided yet or who are staying on the down low. With these, I predict Biden.

You think many are in the middle? Haha, not this time around.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2020, 01:37:51 PM »

You think many are in the middle? Haha, not this time around.

I know there are because I know them, especially in the Midwest and in suburban areas throughout the country. For example, they recoil at violence and looting and “defund the police” (which pulls them Republican). But they care LOTS about health care and toning down the rhetoric and leadership style (Biden wins here). All I am saying is that I think Biden will have the edge with these people and it will end up decisive (I could be wrong though, no crystal ball).

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2020, 01:53:06 PM »
Poor Joe Biden, srs  :(

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2020, 01:55:43 PM »
Poor Joe Biden, srs  :(

Stick a fork in this fool. WTF  "for real"?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2020, 01:59:34 PM »
I know there are because I know them, especially in the Midwest and in suburban areas throughout the country. For example, they recoil at violence and looting and “defund the police” (which pulls them Republican). But they care LOTS about health care and toning down the rhetoric and leadership style (Biden wins here). All I am saying is that I think Biden will have the edge with these people and it will end up decisive (I could be wrong though, no crystal ball).

I'm in the midwest. Nonsense.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2020, 02:01:36 PM »
He's not well, Joe Biden is not well, leave Joe Biden alone... :(

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2020, 02:05:36 PM »
He's not well, Joe Biden is not well, leave Joe Biden alone... :(

The man can't even recite a part of the pledge....anybody saying they will vote Biden is a fool for the ages. He is mentally decrepit and supporting this sham is borderline abusive.