Author Topic: Janae Kroc’s IG: ramblings of a madtrans  (Read 4378 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Janae Kroc’s IG: ramblings of a madtrans
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2020, 04:01:59 AM »
Kroc descending further and further down the rabbit-hole.

I predict suicide at some point.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2020, 04:53:10 AM »
There's almost no way Matt doesn't kill himself.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2020, 05:03:37 AM »
amazing how she's able to maintain so much muscle while on female hormones.

;D

the estrogen combined with the test etc. won't be good for her already fragile mental state.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2020, 05:04:02 AM »
It seems as if he even became less intelligent or that he has a thought disorder.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2020, 05:08:15 AM »
These new age trannies like the jenner dude and kroc are absolute morons.

Even dime piece young trannies only have a 15-20 year peak period before their lives descend into a level where suicide is the only exit.

Imagine how shit life is for guys who start taking hormones during middle age and are too ugly/masculine as shims.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2020, 05:33:27 AM »
'The reality of the situation' is that he should have accepted he does not have the genetics for this, and that he started on way too late in life, and used steroids for many years which makes it basically impossible. He could have just been gay. However, it's his life and if he's happy then good for him.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2020, 05:57:54 AM »
However, it's his life and if he's happy then good for him.

He isn’t.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2020, 06:02:17 AM »
These new age trannies like the jenner dude and kroc are absolute morons.

Even dime piece young trannies only have a 15-20 year peak period before their lives descend into a level where suicide is the only exit.

Imagine how shit life is for guys who start taking hormones during middle age and are too ugly/masculine as shims.

LOl there are even those that transition at 50-60+!

Not a pretty sight
Q

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2020, 06:05:46 AM »
To each their own. Janae Kroc isn't hurting anyone because she's transsexual. If she's happy, what's it to other folks?

They kill themselves at a rate of over 40%, because they are mentally ill not "happy", tearing apart families in the process. Nothing will change while weak-minded moral-cowards continue to pander to these people and play pretend with the idea that they are normal healthy people exploring an alternative lifestyle. We don't pander to schizophrenics, it doesn't mean society hates them, but rather that pandering helps neither the sufferer or society at large.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2020, 06:24:10 AM »
LOl there are even those that transition at 50-60+!

Not a pretty sight

It'd make more sense to wear a wig and dress in the bedroom than go full retard like this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2020, 02:40:24 PM »
He’s not a she. He’s still a he. You can cut his cock off, throw some makeup on, install a couple of tits.....and he’s  still a “he”

She's entitled to call herself by whatever pronoun she prefers. You are entitled to do the same, although one usually addresses someone by what that person asks, which is the polite thing to do. For example, my mom hated it when my friends would call her ma'am and insisted on being called by her first name.

There seem to be an abundance of people whose gender is hard to discern these days. I find when I don't know their name, picking the right pronoun to use is very tricky.  Maybe these folks could wear gender identity name tags to help the rest of us out.  ;)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2020, 03:03:24 PM »
People like this actually need mental help, but it seems the treatment today is to embrace their delusions rather than actually help. 40% of transgenders kill themselves, you cannot give a man estrogen call him a woman and that’s it. Some people are just confused.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2020, 04:28:17 PM »
She's entitled to call herself by whatever pronoun she prefers. You are entitled to do the same, although one usually addresses someone by what that person asks, which is the polite thing to do. For example, my mom hated it when my friends would call her ma'am and insisted on being called by her first name.

There seem to be an abundance of people whose gender is hard to discern these days. I find when I don't know their name, picking the right pronoun to use is very tricky.  Maybe these folks could wear gender identity name tags to help the rest of us out.  ;)

Apples and oranges. Doubtful your mom asked friends to call her sir. Doubtful but not impossible, lol

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2020, 04:49:49 PM »

Stop pretending that any of this is optional.

I have other people and posts in here that I should be addressing, but I am so sick of this shit with the fringes of the LGBT community forcing their ways on other people using as much social - if not outright legal - pressure as possible, then trying to brand it as a consenting adult thing.  I know a gay male couple where I live that is so sickened with the gay community at this point that they want absolutely nothing to do with it.

Every sexual freak show just adds a letter to the current LGBTQ2S+ umbrella, and that is why I want NOTHING to do with it.  Every disgusting pervert, even pedophiles, now get to latch onto your group.  How can you live with yourself while advocating for a group which is CURRENTLY pushing to normalize pedophilia?

And then to say it's about consenting adults - STOP, JUST STOP.

Someone told me that the sexual norms in the West right now are more disgusting than they were in The Weimar Republic in Germany.
 I know things aren't socially as bad as things were in Germany at that time overall right now, but I had to take a step back and realize that...yeah...I'd say that in sexual terms things ARE actually more disgusting [permissive] in the West today than Germany before Hitler rose to power - in large part BECAUSE of the sexual depravity at the time.

And rather than deal with the sickos who are pushing for the normalization of pedophilia, heterosexuality is being attacked.  ::)

Prime - you may like this now, but just remember, those are us who are heterosexual outnumber you by a significant margin, so if shit ever REALLY hits the fan, don't say you weren't warned.

I hate that things have become this way, and that is why I messaged Matt Kroc on Facebook and told him that I would not be speaking to him again.  Because here in Canada, we were perilously close to getting to a point that the public was going to be forced to HAVE to address someone as either a man or a woman.

WITH PROVISION THAT THEY CAN CHANGE THEIR GENDER EVERY SINGLE DAY.

In other words, students at universities could request a transcript with "Male" on it, then request an updated transcript the next day with "Female" on it, and CHANGE IT DAILY, AND FORCE THE UNIVERSITY TO COMPLY, AND SUE THEM FOR NOT DOING SO.

Of course, I don't feel sorry for universities - these assholes are the REASON why we are in the current mess we are.  I'm just giving you an example as to how this was in the process of being legally FORCED onto people.

So don't you DARE try to tell me this has anything to do with consenting adults.  You resent the heterosexual community because you have the maladapted trait of being bisexual, something which - IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE - no one even gives a shit about anymore, and it's just about revenge to you.

Just say that.

And stop saying it's about consenting adult behaviour when it's nothing of the sort.

This is why I want NOTHING to do with the LGBT community.  It keeps FORCING its way into everything else, and I want NOTHING to do with it.  I would sooner go to JAIL than to be forced to interact with the LGBT community.  I would sooner be TORTURED than be forced to be involved with the LGBT community.

No one HAS to like anyone else, but the LGBT community is pushing exactly that.  That is why I want nothing to do with this community.  The only homosexual friends I have now are those I met before the LGBT community became so political, and it just so happens that - with one exception I can think of off the top of my head - my homosexual friends are not political.  In fact, if I had to guess, I bet they would almost uniformly be against the current transgender push.  That's out of the handful or two of homosexual people who I know.

Again, stop saying it's about consenting adults.  It's not.  And if you want to normalize pedophilia, just say so.

I don't see the LGBT community being able to push itself any more than it currently is without the risk of straight people starting to burn gays alive again like we used to.

Again, you need to STOP pretending what you are doing is about consenting adults, or is normal, etc.  Also, to push people to become transgender when the risk of suicide is 50% is disgusting.  Why are you pushing people to come out as trans when there is literally a coin flip chance they commit suicide?  Are you nihilistic?  Do you want people to die for some reason?  Do you derive pleasure from seeing the misery Matt Kroc is currently going through due to society being forced to tolerate and actually promote his mental illness?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2020, 05:40:07 PM »
Legit lol.  Nothing excites Getbiggers like critiquing how others should see themselves

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2020, 07:29:39 PM »
What kind of a sick, disgusting piece of shit encourages someone to make a decision regarding gender that puts them at a 50% risk of suicide?

In light of this statistic, we should all be viewing Primemuscle as a piece of shit.

The mere fact that people are actually PUSHING people into a lifestyle that puts the odds of them taking their own life at 1 in 2 is disgusting.  Again, if Primemuscle really thinks its ok to push this on people, he is a piece of shit human being.

I think at this point, we should be questioning whether or not there are some pretty powerful interests that actually WANT people to commit suicide at higher rates.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2020, 07:41:33 PM »

Actually, those people demanding I use whatever pronoun THEY want me to use can go fuck themselves.

But I am not a cruel person - I don't want to hurt these people, but I DO want separation from these people, and I WILL hurt anyone forcing me a leftist worldview onto me, or forcing me to increase "diversity" in my lifestyle, etc.

And I mean hurt in the most brutal way possible.  Like I said, I am fine just being separate from these people.  But if this stuff continues to be pushed and finds its way into my life, I will defend myself using force.

I know you see all your people protesting, and you think you're winning, so I should just remind you of this fact:

EVERYONE on your side is currently protesting.  That's your ENTIRE TEAM.  And my team could crush your team in the span of an afternoon if we even STARTED to fight back.

The bottom line is, we haven't even STARTED to fight back yet.  There will come to a point where we will do.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2020, 07:51:05 PM »
Actually, those people demanding I use whatever pronoun THEY want me to use can go fuck themselves.

But I am not a cruel person - I don't want to hurt these people, but I DO want separation from these people, and I WILL hurt anyone forcing me a leftist worldview onto me, or forcing me to increase "diversity" in my lifestyle, etc.

And I mean hurt in the most brutal way possible.  Like I said, I am fine just being separate from these people.  But if this stuff continues to be pushed and finds its way into my life, I will defend myself using force.

I know you see all your people protesting, and you think you're winning, so I should just remind you of this fact:

EVERYONE on your side is currently protesting.  That's your ENTIRE TEAM.  And my team could crush your team in the span of an afternoon if we even STARTED to fight back.

The bottom line is, we haven't even STARTED to fight back yet.  There will come to a point where we will do.

Why did you tell Kroc you won’t speak with him anymore? Because he died?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2020, 08:03:54 PM »

He can call himself whatever he wants but let’s say HE signs a legal document or contract and HE indicates HE’S a SHE...HE just committed fraud

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2020, 09:47:59 PM »
He can call himself whatever he wants but let’s say HE signs a legal document or contract and HE indicates HE’S a SHE...HE just committed fraud

Did he/she do away with his/her cock yet? 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2020, 10:11:01 PM »
To each their own. Janae Kroc isn't hurting anyone because she's transsexual. If she's happy, what's it to other folks?

the same goes for you and gloryholes?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2020, 10:31:43 PM »
Why did you tell Kroc you won’t speak with him anymore? Because he died?

Because in Canada, the law was being changed to FORCE people to use someone's preferred pronoun.  I would be FORCED to call Matt, a biological male, "she" because of Canadian law.  And I said - FUCK THAT.  I would sooner go to prison than tolerate such laws in Canada arising.

This is some serious shit, and if not for Jordan Peterson risking EVERYTHING to raise awareness about it, who knows how far the left would have pushed their insanity on the Canadian population:

As I said, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHO IDENTIFIES AS WHAT.  The LGBT community is DELUSIONAL over fake violence against them.  It blows me away that in a country where 90% of victims of interracial violence, including rape and murder, are White, that we somehow live in a culture that believes the opposite.  Or how in a country where Black males shoot police 18.5 times more than police shoot Black males, we still have morons like Primemuscle who don't simply acknowledge this FACT, as if those numbers are in any way, shape, or form open for debate.

It would be one thing for morons like Primemuscle to say "Well...Black men do commit 55% of all gun violence in the USA, but only because they are oppressed", because that would default to vague rhetoric that intelligent people can't refute because he would be presenting a meaningless and nonspecific argument.

But for Primemuscle to say that Blacks get shot by White police officers at epidemic rates or that the gay community is somehow "targeted" by straights, etc...these statements are objectively provably false, and it just makes me wonder if his side of the discussion is literally suffering a mental illness at this point.

In any case, the reason why people care about this topic is because the LGBT community is continuing to attempt to drag nonconsenting adults into its disgusting views.

I DON'T give a shit what homosexuals or trans people do, as disgusting as I may find it.  But when you attempt to drag me into your lifestyle, or even dare to suggest that I MUST "accept" it, all I can say is - go fuck yourself.  To anyone suggesting that I do so.  I am NOT required to "accept" anything, and no one is.  And I sure AS FUCK am under no obligation to call a biological male a "woman", and other delusional shit like this.

And THAT is what we were perilously close to seeing happen in Canada, and THAT is why I am so concerned about this topic.

I had NO PROBLEM with the LGBT community until it started pushing trans shit around 2013.  Prior to that, basic civil rights issues like consenting homosexual activity, as disgusting and disease-ridden as it is - something I have NO PROBLEM explicitly saying now, because I am starting to resent the LGBT community so much - was one thing.  But then trying to script laws forcing Canadians to call biological females "men, and the more recent push to normalize pedophilia.  ::)

I just want LGBT fringe assholes to stay the fuck away from me.  How about they stay away from me, and I stay away from them?

And if Canadian law is going to attempt me to force me to be around these people, I will SURE AS FUCK stay away from them.

Hence why I message Matt Kroc.  I told him, in a nutshell, that whatever he does privately is his business, but that if the Canadian government was going to FORCE me to call him "she" that I couldn't have anything to do with HIM.

Had it not been for Canada's Bill C-16, I would have no problem still talking to Matt.  But the LGBT community is becoming increasingly hostile in pushing its perverse sexual views on society, and that is why I want nothing to do with it.

I bench press 325-lb.  It's nothing for a Getbigger, but where I am, NO ONE says shit to my face.  And I OPENLY talk about these topics and support Trump, etc, under my real name ALL THE TIME.

No one says shit.

The left is completely terrified of any White man who doesn't submit to them.  It's like on some level they know we are a much stronger force, but we are just going along with all this bullshit, hoping things don't become more insane.  AND THEY KEEP BECOMING MORE INSANE.

I'm not going to go along with Matt's mental illness.  I would support him more if I lived in the USA.  But here in Canada, where we have no Constitution like the USA which explicitly protects freedom of speech, I can literally GO TO JAIL for writing this post.

AND THAT'S WHY I'M FUCKING WRITING IT.  BECAUSE I WOULD SOONER GO TO JAIL THAN SUPPORT THIS SHIT.

I think my American Getbig friends take a whole lot of shit for granted.  I take NOTHING for granted, and I want NOTHING to do with the direction the far-left is dragging everyone in.

I know this is a ramble, but this is not an insignificant topic to me, and 2020 was the year that the left started to get completely pathological.  I don't think it's unreasonable at all for me to feel this strongly about this.

I always HAVE felt this strongly, but only knowing things would get bad in the future.  As I said, 2020 as thus far been the first year where all the things I worried about became real.

Also, I think people should know that I want nothing to do with the LGBT community.  I just want separation.  WHY is that so bad?  MUST I respect these people?  WHY?  What else can they do?  Can they force me to suck their dicks too?  How about just leave me alone, and I'll leave them alone?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2020, 11:47:04 PM »
100 % agree with Matt!
Q

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2020, 11:48:34 PM »
Matt speaking the truth.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2020, 11:53:32 PM »
Legit lol.  Nothing excites Getbiggers like critiquing how others should see themselves

Again, with this "to each his own" consenting adult thing.  By the year 2150, the White population in the West will be under 1%, if trends continue.  The LGBT community is pushing more and more articles about how pedophiles are normal people who need full human rights protections, etc, and we're still supposed to go along with this whole "72 genders" bullshit despite it being pushed on society for the past 5-7 years and still under 5% of society buying it, lol.  I have NEVER seen the cultural war of attrition grind to a complete halt like this one to this extent, and that's because the left side has gone completely batshit at this point, to a point where even its own members are starting to push to the right.

Yeah - the day I never thought was coming has come and gone, and the left can literally NOT go anymore insane than it currently has, without losing even more members.

Of course they adjust for this by importing more non-White voters who disproportionately consume social services, and thus vote Democrat, but at this point, they are literally just outright stuffing the ballot box by doing that.

There is no more winning White people over with leftist/liberal lies.  The only option now is importing more non-White welfare recipients to vote Democrat, and massive electoral fraud, which I'm sure we will see to an extent I never thought possible in November.

But you talking like this is no big deal and that it's just consenting adults or whatever is just bullshit.

Here in my city in Canada, the police went from finding one gun a month to finding one gun a DAY, now that a bunch of Black drug dealers from Ottawa and Toronto have moved here.  But no big deal right?  Should I just ignore that?

I think you are going to be rather surprised to find out how many people feel this way as the months and years go by.

As for Matt Kroc, I don't care about his delusional self-image, and his schizophrenic view about being a woman when he is a biological male.  I just want NOTHING to do with it.

In fact, it makes me feel bad for even reporting to Getbig my penchant for performing oral sex on women.  I think the sexual preferences of some people make me sick.  I hadn't really thought about it much, but does Matt Kroc fuck another man in the ass while wearing a wig?  ???  I'm sorry, but for as much as I may enjoy performing oral sex on a woman, that is the ONLY strange or unusual thing I do, if you can even call it that.

My sexuality is very "normal", and it is exactly what it evolved to be.  I don't buy into the bullshit that all of society hates homosexuals or something - I think there are many gay men who are disgusted with themselves - AND RIGHTFULLY SO...THEY FUCK OTHER MEN IN THE ASS, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I am even sickened by the thought of fucking a WOMAN in the ass [something I have never done, incidentally].

Now, only after seeing how far the left just PUSHES AND PUSHES its agenda, did I even take a minute to think of how perverse it is.  But even then, I STILL have no issue, providing it is a matter of consenting adults and NOT IN MY BACKYARD [NIMBY].

But these cocksuckers are now brainwashing children to transition to the opposite sex, and stuff like that?

Again, do these people want us to start burning them alive again?

This stuff is getting disgusting.  And I was a full out liberal gay marriage supporter 20 years ago.

And for the LGBT community itself to maintain any credibility, the community ITSELF needs to distance itself from this stuff.  The LGBT community used to be thought of as a basic civil rights organization.  Now they are being perceived as attempting to force kids to become the opposite sex, or promoting pedophilia...because that is what they ARE doing.

Normal liberals are already annoyed with this stuff, and moving to vote for Trump.  By the time we even start to see people CURRENTLY on the far-left reject this stuff...then I'd be curious as to where it goes.

But anyway, I speak for a lot of people when I say I want nothing to do with this stuff, and that I'll defend myself from it using force, if it is forced on me - which it appears to be.

I don't frankly give a shit what other people do.  I purposely engineered my life so that I would be able to have NOTHING to do with this.  I am a real person, who doesn't hide behind a fake screen name.  I put my real life and my real name to controversial views ALL THE TIME, and I have been doing so for 13.5 years now.  And I'm proud I have - in fact, the only difference between myself and other White people is that I got around to their positions WAY earlier.

Unfortunately, the left has also done a great job in engineering - but not their own lives, but our entire society so that any person with a different view on this topic will lose their job if they publicly state it.

I think this unfortunately has given you a false idea of how many people there are who feel the way I do.

And it's not that we hate Matt Kroc for being mentally ill, we just don't want to indulge in his mental illness.  From hearing what he has said on the topic, it is very likely that his mental illness is genetic, and that he was born this way, so it doesn't seem to me to be his fault.  But when laws are pushed allowing him to go into a female restroom, it's only a matter of time before Peeping Toms start to enter women's restrooms and changerooms, and that biological males start beating the shit out of women in MMA fights and beating women in other sports, all because society is forced to go along with this delusion.

So no, this isn't about consenting adults just deciding to be the opposite sex.  No one would give a shit if that's ALL this was about.  There is even talk about how it is "discrimination" for me to not want to date or fuck a biological male with a wig claiming to be a woman.

I'm sorry, but fuck that.  Like I said, the LGBT community has just pushed to far, and all that is left now is normalizing things like incest and bestiality, etc, which I'm sur they will do next.