Author Topic: Anti-Bin Laden post on 911 (FB) Gets Banned  (Read 829 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Anti-Bin Laden post on 911 (FB) Gets Banned
« on: September 23, 2020, 01:32:29 AM »
Carl Lanore (Super Human Radio) put up a post on 911 talking shit about Bin Laden.
Got banned for speaking out against a murdering muzzy.
Quite retarded that FB and Twatter, supporting Muzzy murderers. Typical Libturd anti-US media.  ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Anti-Bin Laden post on 911 (FB) Gets Banned
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 02:26:04 AM »
Carl Lanore (Super Human Radio) put up a post on 911 talking shit about Bin Laden.
Got banned for speaking out against a murdering muzzy.
Quite retarded that FB and Twatter, supporting Muzzy murderers. Typical Libturd anti-US media.  ::)

Welcome to Sweden, happens all the time.

And not just regarding Muslims but immigration in general.

Banned from FB, Twatt, Forums and Social Media is one thing (i've been banned many times for speaking out regarding islam and immigration), but here in Swe you can get a visit from the Police where they take your cell, laptop, books etc, lose your job, get fined or even get jail.

Q

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 03:36:05 AM »

Banned from FB, Twatt, Forums and Social Media is one thing (i've been banned many times for speaking out regarding islam and immigration), but here in Swe you can get a visit from the Police where they take your cell, laptop, books etc, lose your job, get fined or even get jail.

Sounds like nazi germany or iraq when saddam hussein was in power.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 03:49:04 AM »
Sounds like nazi germany or iraq when saddam hussein was in power.

A dentist reported the real age of the bearded Afghan immigrants claiming they were children (so they can be placed in classes with 14 year olds), and for doing that, he got fired.

A teacher did the same, she got fired.

A woman wrote something about immigration on FB, police came and took all her stuff (cellphone, laptop etc)

An author wrote something (that was truthful) and got his Books taken and got jailtime

and so on

only thing i've been through is several bannings, so i don't even discuss these things openly, only on Private Forums and messages to friends.

Talk about being silenced though!
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 03:49:54 AM »
Sweden is used to be for Swedes.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 05:27:42 AM »
Kwon, Is there a near-by country you would move to (affordable, easy to move to, non-immigrant friendly, etc)?
Anything (family, job, etc) keeping you in Sweden?

If I lived in a libtard type country (like Portland OR) I'd be out by now and moving to the whitest, safest area in the Country (luckily I'm already here), but it would be horrible to HAVE TO stay put due to jobs, family, etc. I'd at least be planning a future elsewhere and taking steps to get there, no matter how minute'.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 05:44:39 AM »
Why are ppl (especially conservatives) still using Fakebook?  Never used it once.  Same goes for twitter, instagram, tik-cok and all the other BS forms of social media.  No cell phone either. 

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 08:34:14 PM »
A dentist reported the real age of the bearded Afghan immigrants claiming they were children (so they can be placed in classes with 14 year olds), and for doing that, he got fired.

A teacher did the same, she got fired.

A woman wrote something about immigration on FB, police came and took all her stuff (cellphone, laptop etc)

An author wrote something (that was truthful) and got his Books taken and got jailtime

and so on

only thing i've been through is several bannings, so i don't even discuss these things openly, only on Private Forums and messages to friends.

Talk about being silenced though!

That country is lost.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2020, 08:35:07 PM »
Why are ppl (especially conservatives) still using Fakebook?  Never used it once.  Same goes for twitter, instagram, tik-cok and all the other BS forms of social media.  No cell phone either.

I've also never used Facebook.... Only messenger to messenge vag

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2020, 02:11:04 AM »

I get banned by GetBig 2X 24 hours  for posting Antifa addresses ................