Author Topic: Dating a single mom  (Read 16825 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Dating a single mom
« on: September 23, 2020, 07:05:55 AM »
I've been dating this single mom for about 8 months now.  She is tall, gorgeous and in amazing shape.  Used to model for magazines and now works in advertisement.  We get along super well and the sex is outstanding.  Problem is she has this 11 year who is the most punchable shit in the fucking world.  She caters to his every demand and I can see him manipulating the shit out of her.  Will claim shit like he's scared to sleep so he can stay up late and total cock blocks me.  The kid cries at a drop of a hat.  Cries at everything.  I just want to kick him in the fucking ass but again she caters to his bullshit and babies him. I dread daily seeing her because I cannot stand being in the same place as this shit. Luckily he is a fortnite fiend and will play it all day but then every other day will have some serious meltdown playing so she bans him from playing for a day or two so now he ends up being a wedge between us during that time.

I really like this woman but I don't know how long I can deal with her twat of a son.  For those of you saying shit like you'd never want to raise another man's kid etc...  I don't care about that shit.  His dad is a fucking loser asshole but I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

How many of you guys have dated single moms and had to deal with this shit.  It's crappy because I can see myself being with her for years but I don't think I can deal with her kid for that long.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Dating a single mom
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 07:09:48 AM »
Make her choose...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 07:18:45 AM »
I've dated single moms and even lived with two of them.  Just dating (and fucking) single moms is great and the sex is probably the best you will ever have.  DO NOT LIVE WITH THEM and [[[DO NOT EVER EVER EVER MARRY ONE!!!]]]

Cohabiting with them is bad news. 

1) The sex drops off at least 25% as soon as you move in together.  After 6 months another 25% and after a year or so no sex at all or very infrequently.

2) You will always be the outsider.  She and her children are a family and they will see you simply as the guy banging their mom.

3) She will expect you to pay for dinners, birthdays, Christmas presents, vacations, etc, for them even thought they aren't your kids.  You will also be required to go to graduations, sporting events, band concerts, etc, even though they will always want pics with their mom and dad and not you.

4) In many states you could be required to pay support for her and them later especially if they don't already have a dad paying child support.  In some states now simply cohabiting with a woman OR just dating her for years and going on vacation with her could force you to pay palimony.

It's best to just get the sex until she pressures you to move in or get married and then cut her loose.  Make sure you don't get her pregnant.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 07:21:15 AM »
Should of stuck with the 6 month rule.  Problem solved. ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 07:21:31 AM »
I've done this as well.

Humble Narcy did a decent summary.

Q

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 07:26:53 AM »
You will never be remotely as important to her as her child - and you shouldn’t. If you can’t deal with the situation - don’t be like the very child you describe - be a man and leave. If you stick around and do something like Jo said above and “make her choose” - that would make you a piece of sht.
Before I was married I fckd a shit ton of women - many with children. When one would try to introduce me to their kid right away - Id ask her what the fck was wrong with her? She doesn’t KNOW me - she just knows I make her cum like a pyscho. These were all smoking hot chicks (okay let’s be real - a few were kind of plain) - but sex is so insanely easy to get with as beautiful a woman as you want - that why would you take even the slim chance of screwing up a kids life?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 07:32:24 AM »
I've done this as well.

Humble Narcy did a decent summary.

Was it with her? :P

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2020, 07:32:30 AM »
It fucking sucks because she checks every box for what I would want for my perfect woman.  Humble nailed a few points dead on.  I won't worry about getting her preggo because I got by boys ties years ago.  I will never ever marry again.  The financial damage from my marriage was too much.

He's right though about her kid.  It frustrates me when she seems to always be making plans to take him on vacation or do things and I never seem to be in those plans.  She'll say shit like she wants to go to spain to see her sister and kids for 2 weeks and vacation but never includes me.  Plans always seem to exist without me in them.

She'll get frustrated with her kid a lot, especially lately with COVID and him being home all day but she won't show her frustration to him but then I need to deal with the bullshit.  I'm on a fucking roller coaster daily.  Half the day I just want to bail and run and the other half, things seem okay and I'm good with it.  Living day to day like this sucks but I really care about her and it would hurt like hell to leave her and not have her in my life.  I should have ran the moment I knew she had a kid but I got suckered in by her looks.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2020, 07:35:58 AM »
Just keep banging her until she puts the pressure on to move in and just bolt or do like Someparts says and enact the 6 month rule.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2020, 07:36:00 AM »
You will never be remotely as important to her as her child - and you shouldn’t. If you can’t deal with the situation - don’t be like the very child you describe - be a man and leave. If you stick around and do something like Jo said above and “make her choose” - that would make you a piece of sht.
Before I was married I fckd a shit ton of women - many with children. When one would try to introduce me to their kid right away - Id ask her what the fck was wrong with her? She doesn’t KNOW me - she just knows I make her cum like a pyscho. These were all smoking hot chicks (okay let’s be real - a few were kind of plain) - but sex is so insanely easy to get with as beautiful a woman as you want - that why would you take even the slim chance of screwing up a kids life?

I'm not going to make her choose.  That's not even a choice.  Shit, if she would abandon her kid for me, I wouldn't want to be with a bitch like that.  I do feel like an outsider all the time.  I feel like I'm a huge part of her life but at the same time an insignificant part of it.  Leaving is always an option and the longer I stay with her, the harder it's going to be and it's already super hard now to do it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2020, 07:37:43 AM »
It fucking sucks because she checks every box for what I would want for my perfect woman.  Humble nailed a few points dead on.  I won't worry about getting her preggo because I got by boys ties years ago.  I will never ever marry again.  The financial damage from my marriage was too much.

He's right though about her kid.  It frustrates me when she seems to always be making plans to take him on vacation or do things and I never seem to be in those plans.  She'll say shit like she wants to go to spain to see her sister and kids for 2 weeks and vacation but never includes me.  Plans always seem to exist without me in them.

She'll get frustrated with her kid a lot, especially lately with COVID and him being home all day but she won't show her frustration to him but then I need to deal with the bullshit.  I'm on a fucking roller coaster daily.  Half the day I just want to bail and run and the other half, things seem okay and I'm good with it.  Living day to day like this sucks but I really care about her and it would hurt like hell to leave her and not have her in my life.  I should have ran the moment I knew she had a kid but I got suckered in by her looks.

Humble was DEAD on imo!

Splendiferous summary of peace.
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2020, 07:40:04 AM »
I'm not going to make her choose.  That's not even a choice.  Shit, if she would abandon her kid for me, I wouldn't want to be with a bitch like that.  I do feel like an outsider all the time.  I feel like I'm a huge part of her life but at the same time an insignificant part of it.  Leaving is always an option and the longer I stay with her, the harder it's going to be and it's already super hard now to do it.
A woman's hierarchy of values:

a) herself

b) her kids

c) her "career" ::)  actually job

d) her friends

e) her family (mom, dad, sister, brother, cousins, etc)

f) her dog

g) her hobbies or interests

h) her "me time"

i) you (if there's any time left, usually there isn't)

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2020, 07:40:42 AM »
Well from the looks of it.. the kid is 11 and is a brat.. Kid will remain with her more than likely well past the 18 year old mark... bail.
It won't end well my friend.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2020, 07:45:20 AM »
I've been dating this single mom for about 8 months now.  She is tall, gorgeous and in amazing shape.  Used to model for magazines and now works in advertisement.  We get along super well and the sex is outstanding.  Problem is she has this 11 year who is the most punchable shit in the fucking world.  She caters to his every demand and I can see him manipulating the shit out of her.  Will claim shit like he's scared to sleep so he can stay up late and total cock blocks me.  The kid cries at a drop of a hat.  Cries at everything.  I just want to kick him in the fucking ass but again she caters to his bullshit and babies him. I dread daily seeing her because I cannot stand being in the same place as this shit. Luckily he is a fortnite fiend and will play it all day but then every other day will have some serious meltdown playing so she bans him from playing for a day or two so now he ends up being a wedge between us during that time.

I really like this woman but I don't know how long I can deal with her twat of a son.  For those of you saying shit like you'd never want to raise another man's kid etc...  I don't care about that shit.  His dad is a fucking loser asshole but I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

How many of you guys have dated single moms and had to deal with this shit.  It's crappy because I can see myself being with her for years but I don't think I can deal with her kid for that long.

You are a fucking loser

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2020, 07:46:02 AM »

I get it dude... just ALWAYS remember. For every woman - there is some man somewhere - who is absolutely sick and tired of her shit!!!! Just enjoy for a while - be cool when you exit - and periodically you can probably have her again.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2020, 07:49:43 AM »
Well from the looks of it.. the kid is 11 and is a brat.. Kid will remain with her more than likely well past the 18 year old mark... bail.
It won't end well my friend.

Shit - nowadays the kids either never leave or come back!!! Thankfully mine are all successful - but I was very clear. Home is now a place they VISIT. Of course I would always help if one was in need - but it’s abusive to a human to allow them to live at home as an adult. Parents doing that care about their own feelings MUCH more than they care about their children.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2020, 07:51:03 AM »
A woman's hierarchy of values:

a) herself

b) her kids

c) her "career" ::)  actually job

d) her friends

e) her family (mom, dad, sister, brother, cousins, etc)

f) her dog

g) her hobbies or interests

h) her "me time"

i) you (if there's any time left, usually there isn't)

You're so spot on it's fucking scary.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2020, 07:52:20 AM »

You are a fucking loser

I feel it at times.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2020, 07:56:20 AM »
I feel it at times.
Don't feel like a loser.  You are getting laid which in today's world puts you in the minority.  You haven't made any major blunder yet.  Just stay smart.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2020, 07:59:03 AM »
Run away, (very far away) when others kids are involved.
I hate all kids except my own. (Now adults).

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2020, 08:04:03 AM »

I realize you hate the kid but have you tried to talking to him? Like a man to man type convo? I realize he's only 11 but trying to empower him to act more mature and be more self sufficient can possibly work with some kids. It worked for me with a single mom's daughter. Her kid behaved similar to what you described and she was 9 years old. I'm more patient than most so I sat and spoke with her and told her that she's starting to grow up and that she didn't need to call upon her mother for every little thing. I told her to that she should take pride in being more independent and how rewarding that could be. It did improve her behavior and it worked out well.

Does the kid's father ever take him away for a weekend or two each month?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2020, 08:27:57 AM »
Cucks raise other people’s children.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2020, 08:29:43 AM »
Cucks raise other people’s children.

He should eat the child and give her another one

Lion amongst men..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2020, 08:32:34 AM »

Lion amongst men..
Woman are much more uptight about their children getting eaten than lionesses.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2020, 08:33:02 AM »

Lion amongst men..

That was probably a lot funnier in your head.