Author Topic: Atty for accused killer Kyle Rittenhouse releases video in self-defense Claim  (Read 770 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Antifa sissy’s fucked with the wrong kid. Rittenhouse was the ONLY one charged. How fucked up is that?

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/kyle-rittenhouse-attorney-releases-video-in-self-defense-claim/

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Everyones afraid to arrest a violent ANTIFA, BLM or Libturd as they will get back-lash from it 24x7.
Real pussified society.
Its OK to arrest NAZI's though (you know, normal, white, non-racist males). ???

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Good video, proves everything said about him by Libturd media was a lie. (Not surprising).
Maybe he'll get millions like the kid did, who was harassed by the redskin, then accused by the media of racism, etc.
(Epic retard back-fire).

Kids set for life with millions, thanks to brain dead libs.

Look at all the violence around him just being ignored and called 'peaceful' by brainless/violent libturdz.  ::)
Retarded-kuntz they are. (Like our "Libturd-Five") we have here.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
It appears that prior to Kyle The Great's noble act he was carrying around a fire extinguisher, extinguishing the pyromaniacal tantrums that entitled child molester joseph rosenbaum was setting across Kenosha. The fuming pedo joseph rosenbaum didn't like that so he sped up his own expiration fate.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Self defense all day took out some criminal scum.  In a sane world he'd be treated as a hero.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Video inlined -

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Self defense all day took out some criminal scum.  In a sane world he'd be treated as a hero.

Criminals .....and registered sex offenders

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The only thing the kid did wrong was to be at the riot instead of being at home. Everything he did was legal and in self defense.  Only in liberal Democrat areas could a case like this be charged.  I hope his lawyer gets a change in venue. Hopefully to a red state.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
The only thing the kid did wrong was to be at the riot instead of being at home. Everything he did was legal and in self defense.  Only in liberal Democrat areas could a case like this be charged.  I hope his lawyer gets a change in venue. Hopefully to a red state.

Once Kyle is exonerated. He will be a multi-millionaire... there will be a movie about him someday

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Send money to fightback.law.  Put your money where your mouth is.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Atty for accused killer Kyle Rittenhouse releases video in self-defense Claim
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2020, 01:20:19 PM »
Send money to fightback.law.  Put your money where your mouth is.

I agree, IroNat.    fightback.law You can give "in general" or Kyle's case specifically.

There was a business owner named Jake Gardner who fought back against his business being looted and destroyed. He killed a monster in the process.

Jake Garner had to face charges for defending his bar. The online death threats, social media labels of racist, possibility of prison were too much to bear.

White people are generally too stupid to help each other out and need to be constantly reminded(unlike paying monthly Netflix bills). Jake Gardner might still be alive today.

I follow this stuff and hadn't even heard of him or his plight until his suicide(Thanks media). Imagine if he had the best lawyers and hope.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Atty for accused killer Kyle Rittenhouse releases video in self-defense Claim
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2020, 01:24:41 PM »
Once Kyle is exonerated. He will be a multi-millionaire... there will be a movie about him someday
Hollywood will make him out to be a monster.