Author Topic: No knock warrants  (Read 5482 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
No knock warrants
« on: September 23, 2020, 10:29:13 AM »
While I am 100% pro-police and think that the dumbest thing we could do is de-fund the police - I think we HAVE to end the no-knock warrant.
Again - I think the police need MUCH MORE FUNDING rather than a decrease.
BUT - if someone charges into my home in the middle of the night I can assure you that I will push the wife off the bed for cover and IMMEDIATELY begin firing. I keep the 12 gauge close and ready.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: No knock warrants
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 10:33:23 AM »
While I am 100% pro-police and think that the dumbest thing we could do is de-fund the police - I think we HAVE to end the no-knock warrant.
BUT - if someone charges into my home in the middle of the night I can assure you that I will push the wife off the bed for cover and IMMEDIATELY begin firing. I keep the 12 gauge close and ready.

Agree 100%.  In a fast violent situation like that it's almost impossible to sort out exactly what is happening.  If a group of armed men bust into your home it's entirely appropiate to fire some shots at them to slow their roll.  No knock raids should be reserved for guys like Bin Laden.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 10:46:29 AM »
I don’t sit around and worry about No Knock warrants because I don’t break the law, nor do I have ties to criminals

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 10:57:43 AM »
I don’t sit around and worry about No Knock warrants because I don’t break the law, nor do I have ties to criminals

People have made address mistakes, and now, with all the looters and BLM......  Regardless, when a group of armed people rush and break into your home, I hope you don't just sit idle by and say do what you want to me and go lol.  I also have an SnW in my bedroom for emergencies
I

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 11:00:50 AM »
Not a fan either. Unless there is an imminent threat of some sort of bodily harm being done within the moment, there should be at least a chance to make sure that everything is correct and there is an understanding that a search is going to be conducted. If some drugs get flushed, etc.... so be it.

It isn't just criminals that get wrapped up in this sort of stuff. I knew a guy that once had his door kicked in over a bad address, whoever typed up the warrant left a number off.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 11:03:57 AM »

Still, they've gotten addresses wrong before (though rare). Yes, the "no-knock" and some other practices need to stop, I also am pro-police.
I dont like (like on Cops) they see a guy (hey, he looks suspicious, lets "talk to him" (AKA "search him"). If hes minding his business, leave him alone.
Even with the very small handful of run-ins/arrests, I've behaved, treated them with respect, listened to them, got along fine. The turdz who get shot, 99 times out of 100 they deserve it and earn it w/ their dumb-assedness (and lack of basic intellect). (Low IQ morons).

But yeah, anyone (Cop) kicks open a door yelling screaming, also expect to get shot at. Even Senile Joe is pro-police.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 11:05:01 AM »
People have made address mistakes, and now, with all the looters and BLM......  Regardless, when a group of armed people rush and break into your home, I hope you don't just sit idle by and say do what you want to me and go lol.  I also have an SnW in my bedroom for emergencies

Armed looters and Cops sent by a judge are 2 totally different things. As I said, I don’t worry about arrest warrants

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2020, 11:07:25 AM »

Who would “sit around and worry” about this? And the fact that I don’t break the law is kind of the point don’t you think? If ONLY criminals had ever been recipients of no knock warrants - and it was 100% impossible for there to be human error - we wouldn’t really need to discuss it would we?

I guess the fact that it’s kind of something in the news - it didn’t seem like that insane of a topic.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2020, 11:09:32 AM »
Armed looters and Cops sent by a judge are 2 totally different things. As I said, I don’t worry about arrest warrants

If you aren’t prepared to open fire on ANYONE entering your home in the middle of the night you are a fool at best - p#ssy at worst.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2020, 11:12:02 AM »
If you aren’t prepared to open fire on ANYONE entering your home in the middle of the night you are a fool at best - p#ssy at worst.

Wow you are a tough guy. You probably stay up past midnight on school nights 😂

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2020, 11:22:49 AM »

Wow you are a tough guy. You probably stay up past midnight on school nights 😂

and you are the guy who sits and assumes the position while saying, have your way with me.

Anyone who breaks in, without ID will be shot at and questioned later!
I

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2020, 11:25:48 AM »
and you are the guy who sits and assumes the position while saying, have your way with me.

Anyone who breaks in, without ID will be shot at and questioned later!

No I’m saying that I don’t worry about getting arrested. I’m saying that I’m not a criminal. The topic of this fucking thread is about warrants for arrest.

But If Antifa or BLM tries anything, they fucking die... 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2020, 12:47:47 PM »
No I’m saying that I don’t worry about getting arrested. I’m saying that I’m not a criminal. The topic of this fucking thread is about warrants for arrest.

But If Antifa or BLM tries anything, they fucking die...

;) Right on.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2020, 12:51:13 PM »
 The element of surprise preserves evidence and increases officer safety. You want criminals to have a chance to load their guns and flush their stash and get organized what else should we do for them make sure all the lights are on so they can aim better?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2020, 12:52:31 PM »
The element of surprise preserves evidence and increases officer safety. You want criminals to have a chance to load their guns and flush their stash and get organized what else should we do for them make sure all the lights are on so they can aim better?

Good post

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2020, 01:10:34 PM »
A) The family said the police never identified themselves.  Who knows.

B) He thought they were drug dealers so obviously the guy was a criminal.  Another angel of the left.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2020, 01:14:39 PM »
. Even Senile Joe is pro-police.

is he?

i never heard him say anything in support of the police until he started falling in the polls

E
E

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2020, 01:17:19 PM »
Still, they've gotten addresses wrong before (though rare). Yes, the "no-knock" and some other practices need to stop, I also am pro-police.
I dont like (like on Cops) they see a guy (hey, he looks suspicious, lets "talk to him" (AKA "search him"). If hes minding his business, leave him alone.
Even with the very small handful of run-ins/arrests, I've behaved, treated them with respect, listened to them, got along fine. The turdz who get shot, 99 times out of 100 they deserve it and earn it w/ their dumb-assedness (and lack of basic intellect). (Low IQ morons).

But yeah, anyone (Cop) kicks open a door yelling screaming, also expect to get shot at. Even Senile Joe is pro-police.
I use that graph when arguing with libtards on Quora all the time, sets them off. ;D

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2020, 08:24:22 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2020, 08:29:28 PM »
Scumbags

Move the fuck out of this country. Now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2020, 08:43:20 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2020, 08:45:15 PM »
Defund the police, let the people sort this out. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2020, 08:46:02 PM »

I keep a firearm in every room in my house. I’ve said this a million times. If someone breaks in and there is an imminent threat to my family or self, I’m unloading my full magazine

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2020, 09:46:47 PM »

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2020, 09:57:17 PM »
I keep a firearm in every room in my house. I’ve said this a million times. If someone breaks in and there is an imminent threat to my family or self, I’m unloading my full magazine

Would be great if Saggy visit you at night-time  :D