Author Topic: Sandy Hook father owns congress!  (Read 1014 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Sandy Hook father owns congress!
« on: February 05, 2013, 03:19:08 PM »
Take it from a man who had a child in this tragedy.  Why wouldn't we have the strictest security measures to protect our innocent children? They can't defend themselves.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Sandy Hook father owns congress!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 03:26:00 PM »
I dont understand what people dont get

obama wants no guns, yes right now its about big guns machines guns etc end goal is no guns, any sane person understands that you cant have a society with guns should the dollar collapse, how will the gov be able to keep order

the guns will go regardless of what, my bet is within 8 years everywhere in usa if you have a gun and are not a cop etc you will go to jail, if you doubt me compare the rights you have in 1999 and the rights you have now

when the gov wants something or someone it gets it,

sad story but it is what it is

last but not least RIP to those innocent kids of sandy hook!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 03:36:12 PM »

obama wants no guns, yes right now its about big guns machines guns etc end goal is no guns, any sane person understands that you cant have a society with guns should the dollar collapse, how will the gov be able to keep order

the guns will go regardless of what, my bet is within 8 years everywhere in usa if you have a gun and are not a cop etc you will go to jail, if you doubt me compare the rights you have in 1999 and the rights you have now

That could possibly be the dumbest statement I have ever heard. The sane people are the ones who should be armed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 03:41:15 PM »

if Obama wanted "no guns", then he has severely failed at it.
Also, 1999 until now---that was two presidents from now, so how does this fall into the "Obama wants no guns"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 03:00:10 AM »
if Obama wanted "no guns", then he has severely failed at it.
Also, 1999 until now---that was two presidents from now, so how does this fall into the "Obama wants no guns"

read what I wrote please, stop thinking everyone is trying to attack obama, there are way more rights then just gun rights, obviously you might not know that.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 03:01:23 AM »
That could possibly be the dumbest statement I have ever heard. The sane people are the ones who should be armed.

my entire post was more of a sarcastic post, I 100% believe that anyone with no criminal record and no mental issues should have a right to own a gun

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2013, 03:28:57 AM »
my entire post was more of a sarcastic post, I 100% believe that anyone with no criminal record and no mental issues should have a right to own a gun
Yeah, the Nancy Lanzas of the world have just as much right as any American to endanger 5 year old children!  It is in the 2nd amendment that Every American has the right to make the country as unsafe as possible and a massive shithole that only a barbarian could tolerate. America, FUCK YEAH!
V