Author Topic: Should we deport US citizens?  (Read 9824 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Should we deport illegal aliens?
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2007, 04:15:12 PM »
I am not saying they shouldn't stay. What I am saying is that I am not going to make an exception for their illegal parents because their children are legal.  That is not a US problem and has nothing to do with honoring the Constitution.

I hear ya.  I know you what you meant. 

But what I'm asking about is the children.  What about them?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Should we deport US citizens?
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2007, 04:29:58 PM »
Throw em all out except for the hot chicas.  8) I will fuck them until they scream "CAMEL PAPI I!"

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2007, 05:16:26 PM »
I hear ya.  I know you what you meant. 

But what I'm asking about is the children.  What about them?
If they have family, stay with them.  If they don't then the parents have to make a choice for them.  The parents should have thought about all of this when they brought their children over in the womb.   Apply then and by now their 15 year old child would not have to make the choice.
Squishy face retard

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2007, 07:04:53 PM »
Yes or no?

If we deport illegals then should we deport their children who are now American citizens because they were born in the US too?

Yes

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2007, 07:06:11 PM »
Not my problem.  Illegal immigrants do not belong.  This crap would not fly in any other country yet we put up with it.  Why?  They should have never come here or come here legally OR apply for citizenship in the 10, 15, 20+ years they have been here.  I am not going to feel sorry for families who are here illegally and tell them to stay.  There is no economic benefit if they are citizens. 

THAT makes sense to me. 

oh darlin, you been to England lately?  The crap is not only flying, the shit has hit the fan.  (And I'm foreign in my own country because I lived in Canada so I cannot be a bigot...

I was a legal alien though.

xLinda

I might have to come back to this topic.  You've got a massive country and noone can get in (I tried once).  Any idea what's going on in this little island over here?  You think you got problems...

sorry to crash your thread, goodnight

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2007, 07:17:54 PM »

14th amendment.

“    Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

It's a fact.  they ARE Us citizens.

Fine. The children become wards of the state and their ILLEGAL parents can go back to their country of origin.

Of course, if that's to harsh they can take their anchor baby and all leave together.

Bottom line is that law abiding, tax paying AMERICANS and LEGAL aliens are tired of those who try to circumvent the system and bitch for special privileges.

Fvck 'em.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2007, 07:20:12 PM »
Good point w8tlftr.

Linda, the US does not need to let every illegal stay or let every immigrant in.  We need to fix what we have before we provide a safe haven for everyone else.  We have jobless and homeless here, we have too many people on welfare and never hear the end about how there are not enough jobs for the  uneducated masses, so why let more in to suck us dry on welfare and other aid. 
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2007, 07:24:29 PM »
Yes or no?

If we deport illegals then should we deport their children who are now American citizens because they were born in the US too?
I'm not going to read three pages of this because I have an answer already

It depends, if the child has a legal family member or friend willing to raise the child then it should be allowed to stay. If not then yes the child should leave with its parents, with the ability to come back to the US when it has reached legal age.

The other option is yes deport them, born here or not, their parents didn't belong here, so they shouldn't rap the benefits of their parents criminal acts.

I would like to see option one implemented because the child IS born in the US, however option 2 is fine with me also.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2007, 08:35:28 PM »
Fine. The children become wards of the state and their ILLEGAL parents can go back to their country of origin.

Of course, if that's to harsh they can take their anchor baby and all leave together.

Bottom line is that law abiding, tax paying AMERICANS and LEGAL aliens are tired of those who try to circumvent the system and bitch for special privileges.

Fvck 'em.

So we take 5 million US citizens, children of illegals, conceived and born in the USa, but are bonafied US citizens under the constituion and tax our system with them by putting them in foster homes or tell them they have to leave?

that makes no sense for our tax money as well as the children.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2007, 08:37:24 PM »
I'm not going to read three pages of this because I have an answer already

It depends, if the child has a legal family member or friend willing to raise the child then it should be allowed to stay. If not then yes the child should leave with its parents, with the ability to come back to the US when it has reached legal age.

The other option is yes deport them, born here or not, their parents didn't belong here, so they shouldn't rap the benefits of their parents criminal acts.

I would like to see option one implemented because the child IS born in the US, however option 2 is fine with me also.

So basically, the children's rights under the constitution of the United States means nothing?  They either get separated from their parents or become a US citizen that gets deported?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2007, 08:39:40 PM »
So we take 5 million US citizens, children of illegals, concieved and born int he USa and tax our system with them by putting them in foster homes?

that makes no sense for our tax money as well as the children.
And it makes no sense to allow ILLEGAL mom and dad to stay either.  They probably have some legal family members to stay with and let's face it, they will not stay here alone.  Allowing mom and dad to stay, become citizens will be a greater burden on our tax system.

What you fail to understand is that they are being protected by being allowed to stay.  What don't you understand?  Mom and dad have no protections, the child does.  By saying "you have a choice to stay or go" is totally up to them and in no way infringes upon their rights.
Squishy face retard

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2007, 08:47:26 PM »
And it makes no sense to allow ILLEGAL mom and dad to stay either.  They probably have some legal family members to stay with and let's face it, they will not stay here alone.  Allowing mom and dad to stay, become citizens will be a greater burden on our tax system.

What you fail to understand is that they are being protected by being allowed to stay.  What don't you understand?  Mom and dad have no protections, the child does.  By saying "you have a choice to stay or go" is totally up to them and in no way infringes upon their rights.

Cap,  you have made a few posts demonstrating your passion for this issue. 

I believe your passion is clouding your reading comprehension when you read my posts. 

i'm NOT asking about the illegals,  i'm asking about the children

I haven't once, in this thread, said the illegals should stay becuase of the children.  Go back and read some of my replies to your immigration posts and you'll see I've been pretty consistent in my views.

ALL
I'm asking is what do you do with 5 million children?  separate them from their families or be the first country in history to deport it's own citizens?  Both answers don't make much sense to me.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2007, 08:53:36 PM »
And again I post, they can stay IF they want or leave IF they want.  That is totally up to them and they ought to be the only ones to decide.  We cannot deport the children but we do not have to ensure that they end up with their parents.  Their parents are the problem, not the US.  I hope that makes it clearer.  Where a person ends up in life, in terms of location, is up to them.  So, to answer your question again, make the kids and parents decide.  The question of what to do with the kids is not separate from the issue of what to do with the parents. 
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2007, 09:00:17 PM »
Cap,  you have made a few posts demonstrating your passion for this issue. 

I believe your passion is clouding your reading comprehension when you read my posts. 

i'm NOT asking about the illegals,  i'm asking about the children

I haven't once, in this thread, said the illegals should stay becuase of the children.  Go back and read some of my replies to your immigration posts and you'll see I've been pretty consistent in my views.

ALL
I'm asking is what do you do with 5 million children?  separate them from their families or be the first country in history to deport it's own citizens?  Both answers don't make much sense to me.
I believe your passion is clouding your reading comprehension.

read my post again........it's simple we aren't forcing the children to leave, only the parents. If the child can be placed with a legal friend or relative, while the parents get their paperwork, then great. if not then yes the children should go with the parents, with the ability to come back to the US when they want, as they were born here. So we wouldn't really be deporting our own citizens, only the parents, the parents would have the choice of what to do with their children, take them home, leave them with someone legal.

And I don't think it should be a burden on the state/federal gov. to care for these kids, if they don't have a place to go, then go home with the parents. Simple really.

I see no reason to allow however many millions of illegals to stay here, because their children were born here. They are here illegally after all.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2007, 09:17:38 PM »
I believe your passion is clouding your reading comprehension.

read my post again........it's simple we aren't forcing the children to leave, only the parents. If the child can be placed with a legal friend or relative, while the parents get their paperwork, then great. if not then yes the children should go with the parents, with the ability to come back to the US when they want, as they were born here. So we wouldn't really be deporting our own citizens, only the parents, the parents would have the choice of what to do with their children, take them home, leave them with someone legal.

And I don't think it should be a burden on the state/federal gov. to care for these kids, if they don't have a place to go, then go home with the parents. Simple really.

I see no reason to allow however many millions of illegals to stay here, because their children were born here. They are here illegally after all.

We absolutely are forcing them to make a choice by deporting them. 

We may have had laws against forbidding illegal immigration but in reality our companies and our government have turned a blind eye to it for economic reasons.  That's a fact, and both you and i know that.

Now to deport all of them would force the parents to makes a choice:  leave them or take them.  Of course they are not for the most part going to take them, BUT it is us who are causing this to happen.  We are forcing our own citizens to be deported from their country OR we are forcing the the families to be separated from their children. 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2007, 09:21:18 PM »
We absolutely are forcing them to make a choice by deporting them. 

We may have had laws against forbidding illegal immigration but in reality our companies and our government have turned a blind eye to it for economic reasons.  That's a fact, and both you and i know that.

Now to deport all of them would force the parents to makes a choice:  leave them or take them.  Of course they are not for the most part going to take them, BUT it is us who are causing this to happen.  We are forcing our own citizens to be deported from their country OR we are forcing the the families to be separated from their children. 
Not true at all.  We are not forcing anything.  They must make a choice and that's on them.  We are deporting ILLEGALS (not their legal children...if they were born here) and we are not forcing families to separate from their children, they can come and go as US citizens.  I really do love the fact that Illegals not applying for citizenship is somehow everyone else's fault but their own.  Plain and simple, this would not be an issue if people came here LEGALLY.  Again, no forcing and no deportation of LEGAL CITIZENS.  Period. 
Squishy face retard

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2007, 09:30:31 PM »
Not true at all.  We are not forcing anything.  They must make a choice and that's on them.  We are deporting ILLEGALS (not their legal children...if they were born here) and we are not forcing families to separate from their children, they can come and go as US citizens.  I really do love the fact that Illegals not applying for citizenship is somehow everyone else's fault but their own.  Plain and simple, this would not be an issue if people came here LEGALLY.  Again, no forcing and no deportation of LEGAL CITIZENS.  Period. 

No it's not on them becuase they are CHILDREN. 

We are forcing children in 2 directions:  leave their country or leave their parents.

Do you really think the parents are going to leave their children here?  com on!  Do you have kids of your own?  maybe that's why you can;t understand.  Have you ever met kids who were separated from their parents????????????????????

As a result we will be deporting US citizens. 

I really do love the fact that Illegals not applying for citizenship is somehow everyone else's fault but their own.  Plain and simple, this would not be an issue if people came here LEGALLY.  Again, no forcing and no deportation of LEGAL CITIZENS.  Period. 

Cap, get over your self and stop trying to make this into a blame thing.  I'm talking about a practical problem involving children. 

Of course it wouldn't be an issue is they came here illegally,  but that's not reality.  And those US citizens are not at fault and should not have to pay for it.

all of which is according to the constitution. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2007, 09:38:33 PM »
Remember Cap  I'm not talking so much about what we are doing now. 

I'm talking about what if we deported all of them right now.  something i think you suggested along with others.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2007, 09:41:37 PM »
Get over yourself pal.  If they leave of their OWN VOLITION then there is no deportation. PERIOD.  You blame the government yet tell me not to blame the REAL people at fault, the ILLEGALS.  The kids can blame their parents if they have to leave.  Do you not understand that if the children leave with their deported parents then they left on their own accord, not by the laws of the US government directly telling them they MUST leave.  Are all 5 million of those kids legal?

I'm talking about what if we deported all of them right now.  something i think you suggested along with others.
I did suggest it and stand by it still.  Like I said in my post, deporting ILLEGALS is not deporting their children.  If we said  that all illegals and their legal offspring must go, then and only then would your posts make the slightest sense.  Deportation is by law.  The children leaving would be a tough personal/family decision.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2007, 09:51:03 PM »

You are right in the aspect of blaming our industry for hiring these illegal, but you topic is what about the US citizen kids born of illegals. I've given my opinion, whether it's an acceptable one for you isn't my concern.

WE are forcing them to give up their families or leave the country?? What the hell? They(the parents) made a conscious decision to break the law to gain entry into this country. What kind of role model is that???? I don't think tax payers should have to foot the bill for these people or their kids. Illegals should be deported, that's the law. What they do with their kids..........well, they have very few choices don't they? We as Americans did not force these choices on them, they forced the choice by breaking the law.

And I agree with Cap on this issue, ALL illegals should be deported and homeless/welfare users(abusers) should be forced to do a certain number of hours of labor for their checks. Whether that is picking strawberries/oranges or mopping the floor in office buildings. These are jobs that people will say nobody wants to do, that's why we NEED illegals ::). I don't think so. Growing up lots of my friends had jobs at fast food place in high school, now you have to speak spanish to order, because the 37 year old mother of three has to translate to the 42 year old hispanic cook your order.

This is a topic that really boils my blood, living in SoCal with these whiny bastards crying about illegals have rights too, bullshit they DON'T BELONG HERE.

rant over.................for now >:(

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2007, 09:53:46 PM »
Yes your compassion for your fellow human beings, ESPECIALLY children, is clear here. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2007, 09:57:48 PM »
Yes your compassion for your fellow human beings, ESPECIALLY children, is clear here. 

I have compassion for children Ozmo, what is your solution? Make all these illegal citizens so everything will be great then huh? What about the wages going up to pay all these illegals? Do you not think they are a burden on our hospitals, auto insurance, homeowners ins, etc etc?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2007, 09:58:14 PM »
Get over yourself pal.  If they leave of their OWN VOLITION then there is no deportation. PERIOD.  You blame the government yet tell me not to blame the REAL people at fault, the ILLEGALS.  The kids can blame their parents if they have to leave.  Do you not understand that if the children leave with their deported parents then they left on their own accord, not by the laws of the US government directly telling them they MUST leave.  Are all 5 million of those kids legal?
 I did suggest it and stand by it still.  Like I said in my post, deporting ILLEGALS is not deporting their children.  If we said  that all illegals and their legal offspring must go, then and only then would your posts make the slightest sense.  Deportation is by law.  The children leaving would be a tough personal/family decision.

Anyone BORN in the USA is a citizen.  Period.   Read your constitution.   

Deporting illegals IS deporting children becuase you are giving no alternative that's practical for the children or our aid system.

But you are too self righteous to see the problem in that.   

You are perfect candidate to be a guard at a concentration camp.  No compassion, self righteous,  and willing to see children suffer.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2007, 09:59:18 PM »
I have compassion for children Ozmo, what is your solution? Make all these illegal citizens so everything will be great then huh? What about the wages going up to pay all these illegals? Do you not think they are a burden on our hospitals, auto insurance, homeowners ins, etc etc?

i have no solution.  that's what the thread is about.  it's a discussion fo this problem.  but i do know this.  Anything decision that would cause the children too suffer is the wrong one.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2007, 10:01:41 PM »
Anyone BORN in the USA is a citizen.  Period.   Read your constitution.   

Deporting illegals IS deporting children becuase you are giving no alternative that's practical for the children or our aid system. Not practical or not perfect?  There are 3 choices for them.  Stay here with illegal parents and risk getting caught and possibly end up in state care.  Stay here with family.  Go back to Mexico. 

But you are too self righteous to see the problem in that.   

You are perfect candidate to be a guard at a concentration camp.  No compassion, self righteous,  and willing to see children suffer.
Not practical or not perfect?  There are 3 choices for them.  Stay here with illegal parents and risk getting caught and possibly end up in state care.  Stay here with family.  Go back to Mexico.  As for the rest, well, I'll leave the insults.
Squishy face retard