Author Topic: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.  (Read 11519 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.
« Reply #375 on: April 27, 2024, 07:49:50 PM »
Weird I train through a Hernia surgery (which I did to also help my training and presentation). I take an entire year training for this goal. I drive 7 hours by myself fighting through the worst sore throat cold thing I have ever had get up on stage in front of thousands and you call it luck?

When you take a year fixing problems (Hernia) and training for a goal the Cup that you then achieve I would call that a well executed plan not luck.

Wow.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: April 27, 2024, 08:46:21 PM »
Weird I train through a Hernia surgery (which I did to also help my training and presentation). I take an entire year training for this goal. I drive 7 hours by myself fighting through the worst sore throat cold thing I have ever had get up on stage in front of thousands and you call it luck?

When you take a year fixing problems (Hernia) and training for a goal the Cup that you then achieve I would call that a well executed plan not luck.

Lololololololololol

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #377 on: April 27, 2024, 08:59:59 PM »
Brian could you ragdoll this dude?

6'1" 214 lbs vs 5'10 226 lbs "19 inch neck"

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #378 on: April 28, 2024, 02:37:17 AM »
This awfull big head indicates internal organ failure. he will be dead within 2 years.
No surgery can repair the pectoral tendon

He doesn't understand what bodybuilding is, he destroyed and tore away almost everything in his body (muscle, ligament, tendon and joint) and destroyed his organs and his homeostatic chemistry with deadly products.
it is a synthesis of all the stupidity of a monkey facing an activity that he summarized as taking heavy and being heavy.
$

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #379 on: April 28, 2024, 03:08:11 AM »
Bhank - train like a man for F sake.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #380 on: April 28, 2024, 04:08:32 AM »

Or at least like a woman!! Most women I see at the gym out-train the average male.
Work much harder, etc.

Especially the juiced "pump & posers". All show, no go... No backs or legs to speak of.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #381 on: April 28, 2024, 04:14:55 AM »

Prove it pic a show get a win then let's talk about who trains better

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/2024-npc-northeast-schedule/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: April 28, 2024, 04:15:59 AM »
Or at least like a woman!! Most women I see at the gym out-train the average male.
Work much harder, etc.

Especially the juiced "pump & posers". All show, no go... No backs or legs to speak of.

I have seen 120lbs slobs work hard that doesn't mean they are doing anything right. Dj trains twice a day and looks like an aids patient

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: April 28, 2024, 04:26:27 AM »

I have seen 120lbs slobs work hard that doesn't mean they are doing anything right. Dj trains twice a day and looks like an aids patient
he would beat you in a show on condition alone.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: April 28, 2024, 04:28:53 AM »
he would beat you in a show on condition alone.

Can he prove it? Can he go to an NPC show of 3 or more and get a win? I did if he is so great let's see him do it. Then we can talk.  You claim any pic I take from home doesn't count any pic in fact at all that was taken by me doesn't count. But a quarter back shot at an angle in the mirror he took and you declare him the best lol talk about using weird fucking angles. He would be crushed in the comparisons. I know what he is hiding do you?

But hey maybe I am wrong maybe he will strap on am pair stop being a lazy bullshitter and prove it. They have shows almost every weekend pic on and go get a win then lets talk

Dude claims he trains 4 hours every morning before work but can't take 10 minutes to hop on stage one weekend and prove it?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: April 28, 2024, 04:30:35 AM »
Can he prove it? Can he go to an NPC show of 3 or more and get a win? I did if he is so great let's see him do it. Then we can talk.
hes shredded compared to you, its not even in doubt

Not seen his legs but upper body alone he would have walked your show

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: April 28, 2024, 04:33:14 AM »
hes shredded compared to you, its not even in doubt

Not seen his legs but upper body alone he would have walked your show

PROVE  IT NOT MY SHOW ANY SHOW PROVE IT

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: April 28, 2024, 04:36:35 AM »
SC claims to work in NYC well this is 20 minutes from NYC June 1st what is the issue? If he is in winning condition right now June 1st shouldn't be a problem. I would kill to have a show 20 minutes from me. I had to drive 7 fucking hours

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/npc-bev-francis-atlantic-states-championships/

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: April 28, 2024, 04:37:40 AM »
PROVE  IT NOT MY SHOW ANY SHOW PROVE IT

you would place dead last in a Mr Getbig contest ...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: April 28, 2024, 04:37:48 AM »
For fuck sake this one is in Queens dude claims to work in Manhattan it is a 10 minute subway ride at most

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/npc-east-coast-mecca-classic/

Go get some SC or shut the fuck up with your bullshit

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: April 28, 2024, 04:38:50 AM »
SC claims to work in NYC well this is 20 minutes from NYC June 1st what is the issue? If he is in winning condition right now June 1st shouldn't be a problem. I would kill to have a show 20 minutes from me. I had to drive 7 fucking hours

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/npc-bev-francis-atlantic-states-championships/
you had a show close to you but you knew it would be better attended , you cherry picked your show because you know its always a shit line up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: April 28, 2024, 04:45:49 AM »
For fuck sake this one is in Queens dude claims to work in Manhattan it is a 10 minute subway ride at most

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/npc-east-coast-mecca-classic/

Go get some SC or shut the fuck up with your bullshit

I’m not into wearing a thing on stage right now.    I’m training hard and doing other things and enjoying it all.   Despite not dieting or even training for bb I embarrass you muscle wise.   

Train like a man for once.   Get a bigger back and legs damnit.    Why are you so lazy and avoiding hard work !    What went wrong in your life ? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: April 28, 2024, 04:47:36 AM »
you had a show close to you but you knew it would be better attended , you cherry picked your show because you know its always a shit line up

I literally drove to the Pro-Am biggest show I could find to get the best lineup possible and to redeem myself from last year when I got sick. Again though I don't care if SC enters the NABBA west twatfuck county show with you in eastern Cambridge. Get a win then let's talk. But if you want to find a decent lineup in the over 40 you need a bigger show. Will be interesting to hear you explain how I cherry pic when I go to Nationals. Last I checked picking you battles is part of winning.

Knowing what class and what level to compete is important. You work your way up. Every sport every team every athlete they choose their battles when and where to compete. You decided to compete in the over 55 at 57 so you could go against 2 guys in their mid 60s. Wes is waiting until he turns 70 as he doesn't want to get whooped by a 69 year old. I am 46 and won the over 40 at a PRO AM. You and Wes are both cherry picking way worse than me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: April 28, 2024, 04:49:25 AM »
I’m not into wearing a thing on stage right now.    I’m training hard and doing other things and enjoying it all.   Despite not dieting or even training for bb I embarrass you muscle wise.   

Train like a man for once.   Get a bigger back and legs damnit.    Why are you so lazy and avoiding hard work !    What went wrong in your life ?

My back is bigger than yours. You have not put up one single comparable pic in 4 years. Why do we need to keep arguing you don't want to put up a comparable pic and you don't want to compete. Yet you want to insist you beat someone who puts up pics from every angle competes and wins.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: April 28, 2024, 04:53:34 AM »
I literally drove to the Pro-Am biggest show I could find to get the best lineup possible and to redeem myself from last year when I got sick. Again though I don't care if SC enters the NABBA west twatfuck county show with you in eastern Cambridge. Get a win then let's talk. But if you want to find a decent lineup in the over 40 you need a bigger show. Will be interesting to hear you explain how I cherry pic when I go to Nationals. Last I checked picking you battles is part of winning.

Knowing what class and what level to compete is important. You work your way up. Every sport every team every athlete they choose their battles when and where to compete. You decided to compete in the over 55 at 57 so you could go against 2 guys in their mid 60s. Wes is waiting until he turns 70 as he doesn't want to get whooped by a 69 year old. I am 46 and won the over 40 at a PRO AM. You and Wes are both cherry picking way worse than me.
you have looked back over the charlotte cup shows and realised they have poor line ups, you went last year and after reailsing you couldnt place you came home
This year you got lucky, you still didnt think you had won yourself after writing they you could place third.
Now after the results you seem to beleive you dominated the show

Brian, that guy to my left in the show is younger than me, I know you know that as its been explained many times to you.
You try and pull others up for lying and yet you constantly tell lies yourself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: April 28, 2024, 04:54:24 AM »
You placed first in a class of three out of shape people including yourself.   You were fat.    Look at your damn back and legs - freaking fat.     Lard ass fat.    Double chin too.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: April 28, 2024, 05:12:36 AM »

Brian, how is your debilitating sore throat? I had a sore throat once and took halls.

What did you take?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: April 28, 2024, 05:14:58 AM »
You placed first in a class of three out of shape people including yourself.   You were fat.    Look at your damn back and legs - freaking fat.     Lard ass fat.    Double chin too.

If you are so shredded PROVE IT!! GO WIN A SHOW

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: April 28, 2024, 05:15:30 AM »
Brian, how is your debilitating sore throat? I had a sore throat once and took halls.

What did you take?

I am still hacking up flem this morning still sick.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #399 on: April 28, 2024, 05:21:12 AM »
I am still hacking up flem this morning still sick.

Suck it up and get to wrasslin' practice.