Author Topic: Aaron Singerman EXPOSED! - Melody Melo hates this guy!  (Read 23210 times)

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
Re: Aaron Singerman EXPOSED! - Melody Melo hates this guy!
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2012, 09:30:16 AM »
I was POSITIVE I would just see you on MuscleWeb later with Frank the TANK :o

I always thought there was something "funny" about you, Billy! Checking MuscleWeb regularly in hopes of finding pictures of me... Now I know where some of my posing trunks went missing to after I let you stay at my house! Billy!

Billy Guns

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2012, 09:34:27 AM »
I always thought there was something "funny" about you, Billy! Checking MuscleWeb regularly in hopes of finding pictures of me... Now I know where some of my posing trunks went missing to after I let you stay at my house! Billy!

Hell I figured Nasser could make money off soiled trunks your would one day be worth something too.....Always thinking of capitalizing where I can  ;D

I would have stole your Isolyze but I found out it was counterfit for that other guys protein and his is half the price

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2012, 09:40:56 AM »
Hell I figured Nasser could make money off soiled trunks your would one day be worth something too.....Always thinking of capitalizing where I can  ;D

I would have stole your Isolyze but I found out it was counterfit for that other guys protein and his is half the price

You heard they fired Joel??

Billy Guns

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2012, 09:42:51 AM »
You heard they fired Joel??

You mean Dave got sick of laying out money for his schmoing hobby?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Aaron Singerman EXPOSED! - Made a 17 year old girl CRY over an article
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2012, 09:49:13 AM »
The so-called 'news' in the bodybuilding world is a fucking joke.

It's pathetic isn't it. They're trying to recreate tabloid style fake headlines as that's what the unwashed masses thrive on. Absolute laughable bunch of bull shit.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2012, 09:51:32 AM »
You mean Dave got sick of laying out money for his schmoing hobby?

I think it was MORE than that. But it's safe to say that the she-beasts won't be found at the Species booth anymore.

Billy Guns

« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2012, 09:59:37 AM »
I think it was MORE than that. But it's safe to say that the she-beasts won't be found at the Species booth anymore.

They fit the booth well...just like his products

Usnic Acid = Scary Ingredient
She-Beats = Scary all around

Isolyse = Counterfiet Product
Shebeasts = Lie about taking Species products just to get free access to the event center

Species = overpriced products
SheBeasts= Overpriced entertaiment for schmoes

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2012, 10:05:26 AM »

Shebeasts = Lie about taking Species products just to get free access to the event center

Lol. Expect to see some changes in 2013.

Billy Guns

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2012, 10:08:52 AM »

What would be the point....plus I am not sure why you would care here because you are with IML now???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2012, 10:13:35 AM »
No one should be written about unless they WANT to be! Yay!

No more threads on GB about me unless they are positive, please.

So it's a appropriate to be low class and be mean to a kid if everybody else is?  I guess that's the standard these days and I shouldn't be so surprised.   I wonder if Singerman's momma ever asked him that age old parental question, "if everybody jumped off a cliff, would you jump too?"  

A

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2012, 10:27:58 AM »
What would be the point....plus I am not sure why you would care here because you are with IML now???

I guess I'm just gloating. Haha.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2012, 10:33:08 AM »
So it's a appropriate to be low class and be mean to a kid if everybody else is?  I guess that's the standard these days and I shouldn't be so surprised.   I wonder if Singerman's momma ever asked him that age old parental question, "if everybody jumped off a cliff, would you jump too?"  

You read the article? She put all that on Facebook, and even though she and he husband were young, they were all public figures. I don't see where he was "mean" in that article.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2012, 10:57:39 AM »
You read the article? She put all that on Facebook, and even though she and he husband were young, they were all public figures. I don't see where he was "mean" in that article.

The problem is she asked him not to put it out there and he did it anyway

I know, you don't

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2012, 11:28:22 AM »

LOL @ Public Figures...

Like anyone outside of the smallest teeniest sub culture INSIDE of the small world of fitness knows who they fuck they are.

You have made me laugh!

Thanks!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2012, 11:40:00 AM »

BJ.....in the world of Getbig, your public information can be a cruel and ironic mistress.

Yep.   :o

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2012, 04:50:38 AM »

Hey PJ how is project small going?
Is your liver Adenoma shrinking now that you've reduced AAS?

Why don't you post your latest imaging results on your next installment rather than Arons bloodwork.

Get that MRI, it's expensive but you need one. You should go to MAYO Jax or UF to have it.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2012, 08:02:11 AM »

I like Isolyze. Mixes great and tastes great. Isolates are the only whey I can tolerate since getting hit with Crohns Disease when I was 25. I am 32 now and have tried many since and so far Isolyze is the best tasting isolate. Noway its cheaper concentrate.

MDN

ps- I don't care about pushing for Dave or PJ, I really like the product. Dave I know from the past, when I was 20 he wrote out all my stuff for me at a consult on LI, and always responded to my emails in detail for free throughout the years before I stopped bodybuilding. PJ Braun seems like a cool guy kinda reminds me of Evan C with some Dice Clay thrown in the personality.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2012, 08:15:59 AM »
ariel khadr is looking smarter and smarter every day. did this melo chick even graduate highschool?

I remember making both of them meltdown back on rx or md lol. I also remember luis postingsomething Slightly "negative" about ariel, only to have her about a YEAR later walk up to him at some sort of expo and start bitching lol.

Are they still a couple? lol. If I remember correctly he got a small tattoo and she covered her back? hahaha.

Visisted rx again a while back and noticed aarons Crazy ads after each and every post. Then I read He makes 7+ grand a month. I have have those ads after my name also if such were the case lol.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2012, 08:32:24 AM »
She's whining about Aaron's article which really was nothing more than a post that he culled from info she put out there

She is embarrassed by it and doesn't want it out there now but tough cookies for her

She's tough and bad enough to throw around weights then DEAL little girl

suck it up and quityerbitchin

Aaron is going to write "articles" on anything and everything he thinks will get readers , if he culls info from Facebook or other boards it's no matter , it's what he does.

If you don't want to be written about don't put it out there

PJ is still a G4P jerk with a mouth that runs and gives him big balls

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2012, 01:54:18 PM »
She's whining about Aaron's article which really was nothing more than a post that he culled from info she put out there

She is embarrassed by it and doesn't want it out there now but tough cookies for her

She's tough and bad enough to throw around weights then DEAL little girl

suck it up and quityerbitchin

Aaron is going to write "articles" on anything and everything he thinks will get readers , if he culls info from Facebook or other boards it's no matter , it's what he does.

If you don't want to be written about don't put it out there

PJ is still a G4P jerk with a mouth that runs and gives him big balls

urinal, leave this board please