Author Topic: what would you do if somebody hurt you in the gym while you were working out?  (Read 3829 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Yesterday I was doing walking lunges with dumbbells.some guy got in my way so I smashed the dumbells into both his temples at the same time.

Griffith

• Getbig V
A few weeks ago, one guy unloaded one half of 150 kg's on the squat rack.....luckily no one was using the benches nearby.
But another guy and his training partner were quite pissed off since they had one set left and the other guy didn't care.

Another time I was doing some cable pressdowns, I then see something coming me at me in the corner of my eye and sidestep away as plates and a barbell have just catapulted over into the place I was recently standing in.
A guy who had a spotter on the bench, somehow lost control of the bar causing the weights on one side to slide off. I still have no idea how it happened.

Got to be careful in the gym these days.... :-\

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Another time I was doing some cable pressdowns, I then see something coming me at me in the corner of my eye and sidestep away as plates and a barbell have just catapulted over into the place I was recently standing in.
A guy who had a spotter on the bench, somehow lost control of the bar causing the weights on one side to slide off. I still have no idea how it happened.

You should of grabbed the olympic and speared those bastards right in the face.
...fuckin pussy.

Griffith

• Getbig V

You should of grabbed the olympic and speared those bastards right in the face.
...fuckin pussy.

If the weights or bar had touched me, then it would have been a bit different.....

mass 04

• Getbig V
If the weights or bar had touched me, then it would have been a bit different.....
of course it would.

Griffith

• Getbig V
of course it would.
Sure, I would have impaled them on each end of the olympic bar and benched their flailing corpses for reps as a warm up set.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
when people are lifting without collars, and the weights slide, then you really want to punch them.  I mean, are they that confident in their abilities to balance the bar?  Or are they just stupid?  I put on the collars even if i'm just doing wrist curls with a 25 on each side of the 25 pound bar.   Common courtesy to the toes around you.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Sure, I would have impaled them on each end of the olympic bar and benched their flailing corpses for reps as a warm up set.

You have potential.you just should of impaled them without thinking about it.
not bad though,I'll be watching your work...