Author Topic: Quote By Expert On Chimpanzees.  (Read 13564 times)

suckmymuscle

Quote By Expert On Chimpanzees.
« on: July 29, 2011, 04:35:02 PM »
  "The problem with having a pet chimp is as follows. Imagine a creature that is as egocentric and remorseless as a four year-old Human toddler, but capable of all the lust, rage, frustration and capricious malice of an adult Human male full of testosterone, and with the raw power of at least 3 NFL linemen with two huge canines, and you'll understand why chimps are so dangerous.

The Nazis and others dreamt of the perfect killing machine, an organism that would kill without any hesitation and remorse. Throughout history, many psychopaths in power dreamt of having their personal armies of mindless killing drones that would do their biding. But this is not often what they get. Soldiers hesitate to kill and often feel empathy for their victims and very few soldiers are capable of killing unarmed men in cold blood, and te majority of the few who do often feel remorse to the point of being completely psychologically destroyed thereafter, and generals procrastinate and hope for peaceful resolutions for conflicts. But what if you had the perfect killing machine who feels a sadistic thrill in destroying their opponents and are utterly without scrupples and feel NO empathy for their vitims or remorse at all? How ruthless can ruthlessness get?

Wars between troops of chimpanzees are far more direct and brutal than Human wars, with complete obliteration of the other side in the blink of an eye the goal. The females of the defeated troops are raped and often have all the bones of their body broken in the process. The infants of the defeated troops are teared from limb to limb in cold blood with the same indifference you would tear a piece of paper, as the victorious chimps scream and gnash in delight as they eat the flesh and drink the blood of their defeated opponents. Wars between troops of chimpanzees are unbelievably vicious, and would horrify even the most hardened criminals. In these wars, the chimps are not motivated by feelings of loyalty to their troop or anything like that, but simply by the vile pleasure of destroying their opponents and delighting in their agony and death. And even if they felt hesitation to kill or remorse in doing so, which they don't, they wouldn't have a choice as they would be killed by their own troops if they refused. They are not like soldiers but more like gladiators: it's kill or be killed. Having chimps as pets: very bad idea."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Re: Quote By Expert On Chimpanzees.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 04:56:14 PM »
Bubbles was an easy going fella.

Travis was also an easy going fella, until the day he ripped a woman's face and fingers off, and then tried to kill it's "owner". It was shot by police nine times, but still tried to kill his owner after that until it finally entered it's cage to die.

Chimps can occasionally be friendly and playful, but they are volatile(especially males) and feel no loyalty or love for anyone. You could raise a chimp from birth, feed it and play with it, and it might still try to kill you one day. But even though adult male chimps are incredibly aggressive and brutal, what separated them from Humans is not aggressivness, but their complete lack of empathy and remorse. Even the most hardened murderers feel some empathy and remorse. Chimps don't. Not even one bit.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 04:56:43 PM »

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 05:40:59 PM »
They are disgusting creatures and any big cat would rape them.

A friend owned one and their strength is overstated, it started throwing a hissy fit once and my friend wouldn't discipline it so i had to punch it, i hit it in the solar plexus, it half stahggered and then went and curled up in the corner. He had to get rid of it, they are exceptionally bad mannered and stupid by nature.

Have a nice day you monkey fucking weirdo.
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 05:51:24 PM »
They are disgusting creatures and any big cat would rape them.

A friend owned one and their strength is overstated, it started throwing a hissy fit once and my friend wouldn't discipline it so i had to punch it, i hit it in the solar plexus, it half stahggered and then went and curled up in the corner. He had to get rid of it, they are exceptionally bad mannered and stupid by nature.

Have a nice day you monkey fucking weirdo.

This post reeks of bullshit. You wouldn't have fingers to type this bullshit if you had punched a chimp. And you think your punch would do anything to a chimp? You obviously missed the part where Travis was shot by the police nine times and still tried to kill it's owner anyway until it gave up and entered it's cage where it bled to death almost half an hour latter.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 05:52:40 PM »
maybe this "travis" fella had quite a different disposition from jaime's friend?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 05:56:12 PM »
maybe this "travis" fella had quite a different disposition from jaime's friend?

Chimps bow down to alpha chimps, but this doesen't usually work as the alphas just kill them anyway. But I never heard of any chimp cowering to a Human. A Human male is too weak, slow and physically frail for any chimp to bow down to him. Maybe the chimp "Jaime' punched was a toddler?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 05:58:42 PM »
Shooting it in the head helps, i have heard he same thing with dogs. Something is ina kill frenzy and you aren't hitting vitals its going to still be moving around.

You jar somethings brain and it fucks equilibrium.

I'm just watching a leopard predate on chimps on youtube. The leopard a truly graceful and powerful creature.
Trans Milkshake.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 06:01:35 PM »
The question is, did it try to kill the woman? If it did, that's pathetic.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 06:12:41 PM »
i had to punch it, i hit it in the solar plexus, it half stahggered and then went and curled up in the corner.

:D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 06:19:19 PM »
Honey Badger doesn't give two shits about the chimp or his attitude. Chew the monkey man's fuckin' face off he would.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 06:21:03 PM »
Honey Badger doesn't give two shits about the chimp or his attitude. Chew the monkey man's fuckin' face off he would.

The honey badger would take the chimps nutsack home as a souvenir.
Trans Milkshake.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 06:24:18 PM »

really cant feel bad...she was an idiot for thinking a savage primate "liked" her

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 06:27:14 PM »
Nope.  Definitely can't feel bad for her.

::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 06:30:23 PM »
I don't believe they go killing each other like it's their hobby. Animals don't waste energy and by their instincts they avoid getting cut because every open wound can lead to deadly infection. The case that chimpanzees are that more merciless than humans could be unsubstanciated. They are bound by the same laws that governed us when we evolved from the same ancestors. Morals and team work are needed for survival. That is true for humans and apes.

I've seen a criminal take a bullet to the chest from a police officer and he didn't even react to the shot and kept fighting the officer.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 06:34:17 PM »
Haha suckmymuscle probably has a few pet chimps he jacks off every night and drinks their jizz.  What a fucking weirdo...........get a life you fucking loser! 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 06:39:11 PM »
Haha suckmymuscle probably has a few pet chimps he jacks off every night and drinks their jizz.  What a fucking weirdo...........get a life you fucking loser! 

;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 06:40:27 PM »
Funny that people always seem to go for the chimps as pets, though.  Why not orangutans?  Pretty sure they're more closely related to humans, they're a fuck of a lot more intelligent than other primates and they're known to stay calm at all times.  Never heard of an orangutan ripping someone's balls off.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 06:42:37 PM »
Seriously, I'd really like to have a gorilla as a pet. From its infancy. When it's like 500 pounds he can be my training partner and him and I can cruise in my truck and buy hamburgers at the drive-thru and shit.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 06:44:10 PM »
Funny that people always seem to go for the chimps as pets, though.  Why not orangutans?  Pretty sure they're more closely related to humans, they're a fuck of a lot more intelligent than other primates and they're known to stay calm at all times.  Never heard of an orangutan ripping someone's balls off.

I don't see the fascination with having any primates as pets.  WTF?  They are dirty fucking animals.  You want a pet get something fucking erotic like this wild animal.............

suckmymuscle

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 06:46:39 PM »
The question is, did it try to kill the woman? If it did, that's pathetic.

No, it was trying to maim and cause her pain. Chimps are much too vicious and take delight in torturing their victims before killing them. For instance, chimps will routinely rip the testicles of their opponents off as symbolic castration and show of dominance, and instead of taking them out of their misery and killing them, they let their rivals blead to death out of sheer sadism. Male chimps routinely tear apart chimp infants in front of their mothers to show them who is boss and that, if they want kids that will make it to adult life, they better mate with him and only with him. There are Human murderers just as vicious as chimpanzees, but not as callous and depraved. Even the most hardened Human murderers feels some empathy occasionally for someone and some remorse for their crimes. Chimps feel none. Not even one bit. And chimps do cooperate. But they cooperate with the alpha out of fear and not loyalty, and all of them wait the opportunity to kill the alpha and become the alpha themselves.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 06:49:01 PM »
Seriously, I'd really like to have a gorilla as a pet. From its infancy. When it's like 500 pounds he can be my training partner and him and I can cruise in my truck and buy hamburgers at the drive-thru and shit.
Im gathering that he'll be sitting in the truck bed...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 06:49:50 PM »
 No, it was trying to maim and cause her pain. Chimps are much too vicious and take delight in torturing their victims before killing them. For instance, chimps will routinely rip the testicles of their opponents off as symbolic castration and show of dominance, and instead of taking them out of their misery and killing them, they let their rivals blead to death out of sheer sadism. Male chimps routinely tear apart chimp infants in front of their mothers to show them who is boss and that, if they want kids that will make it to adult life, they better mate with him and only with him. There are Human murderers just as vicious as chimpanzees, but not as callous and depraved. Even the most hardened Human murderers feels some empathy occasionally for someone and some remorse for their crimes. Chimps feel none. Not even one bit. And chimps do cooperate. But they cooperate with the alpha out of fear and not loyalty, and all of them wait the opportunity to kill the alpha and become the alpha themselves. Chimps feel none.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So I have a question for you.........have you ever had sex with anything other than a chimp?  Ever tasted human pussy or just chimp pussy? 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2011, 06:51:50 PM »
I don't see the fascination with having any primates as pets.  WTF?  They are dirty fucking animals.  You want a pet get something fucking erotic like this wild animal.............

Haha...fuck yes.  I'll have two of those, so they have company

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 06:52:27 PM »
So I have a question for you.........have you ever had sex with anything other than a chimp?  Ever tasted human pussy or just chimp pussy? 

I am in doubt regarding this question. On one hand I would answer on the former, since I have fucked your mother's pussy and she is a chimp, but then again you are typing online and chimps can't do that, so I am inclined to answer the latter option. So I really don't know.

SUCKMYMUSCLE