Author Topic: Quote By Expert On Chimpanzees.  (Read 13570 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Quote By Expert On Chimpanzees.
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 06:52:38 PM »
chimps and gorilla are actually our ancestors and are very peaceful especially considerig they have no others predators than themselves, or, men.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 07:00:08 PM »
Im gathering that he'll be sitting in the truck bed...

No, dude will be riding shotgun in the cab. He can work the stereo while I drive.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2011, 07:17:23 PM »
sucky enough with the chimps we're sick of the bullshit.

So innocent, only to soon learn she is genetically hardwired to be the most effective killing machine on the planet.

aint she cute

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2011, 07:21:17 PM »
I will make a thread admiring big cats tomorrow just for you sucky. If you really think, a gorilla could hang with a blood thirsty lion you are a fool.  See ghost and the darkness. 2 lions alone killed hundreds..

fantastic movie!

l

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2011, 07:23:20 PM »
Some are rappers.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2011, 07:23:25 PM »
l

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2011, 08:27:10 PM »
fuck chimps!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2011, 08:51:59 PM »
Seriously, I'd really like to have a gorilla as a pet. From its infancy. When it's like 500 pounds he can be my training partner and him and I can cruise in my truck and buy hamburgers at the drive-thru and shit.

ROFLMAO !!! I'm gettin' a very comedic visual here ! I can only imagine the look on the people's faces when your gorilla rolls up to the window to collect and pay for the food ! LOL ! Priceless !

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2011, 08:57:50 PM »
 I am in doubt regarding this question. On one hand I would answer on the former, since I have fucked your mother's pussy and she is a chimp, but then again you are typing online and chimps can't do that, so I am inclined to answer the latter option. So I really don't know.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lol

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2011, 08:58:05 PM »
SMM what is it about chimps that makes them so amazingly strong? Muscle fiber density? Are their muscle fibers any different than human muscle fibers? Better ability to recruit motor units???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2011, 09:04:00 PM »
SMM what is it about chimps that makes them so amazingly strong? Muscle fiber density? Are their muscle fibers any different than human muscle fibers? Better ability to recruit motor units???
all that plus not caring...When we hit someone, we are just trying to hit them, not put them thru a wall...now a chimp, a child or a mental retarded person doesn't think like this...when they get angry, it's no "switch" or consciousness about doing damage or if you hurt someone...

Imagine removing that mental block from your brain....imagine what you could really do

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2011, 09:09:12 PM »

I have already answered this question before. It basically boils down to how their muscles are distributed and arranged. Most of a chimp's muscle mass is in the torso and arms, compared to Humans who have most of their muscle mass in the quads and buttocks. So of course a chimp has a lot more upper body strength than a Human. But there is more. A chimp's muscles attach to the tendons in positions that maximize leverage for generating strength, especailly for pulling, whilst a Human's muscles attach to the tendons in positions to maximize finger dexterity and not strength. This is why Humans can touch the center of their palms with their thumbs, but chimps cannot. The distribution of their muscle mass and the superior leverage of their muscles explains why chimps can have up to 8 times the upper body strength of a Human male whilst having slightly less total muscle mass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2011, 09:11:19 PM »
 I have already answered this question before. It basically boils down to how their muscles are distributed and arranged. Most of a chimp's muscle mass is in the torso and arms, compared to Human who have most of their muscles in the quads and buttocks. So of course a chimp has a lot more upper body strength than a Human. But there is more. A chimp's muscles attach to the tendons in positions that maximize leverage for generating strength, especailly for pulling, whilst a Human's muscles attack to the tendons in positions to maximize finger dexterity and not strength. This is why Humans can touch the center of their palms with their thumbs, but chimps cannot. The distribution of their muscle mass and the superior leverage of their muscles explains why chimps can have up to 8 times the upper body strength of a Human male whilst having slightly less total muscle mass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fack.

What are you going to school for again? Veterinarian?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2011, 09:15:43 PM »
Fack.

What are you going to school for again? Veterinarian?

No, I am a polymath.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2011, 09:35:10 PM »
  No, I am a polymath.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Are you any good at the core sciences? Being math physics and chemistry.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2011, 09:45:54 PM »
Are you any good at the core sciences? Being math physics and chemistry.

Basic general knowledge. Nothing special. Although my knowledge of organic chemistry is university undergraduate level.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2011, 10:12:26 PM »
it's just the nature of the beast,

humans can snap too,

every mammal have this within them

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2011, 10:13:51 PM »
 Basic general knowledge. Nothing special. Although my knowledge of organic chemistry is university undergraduate level.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I will be there next fall! Ochem1 in the spring, ochem2 in the fall.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2011, 02:40:30 AM »
They are disgusting creatures and any big cat would rape them.

A friend owned one and their strength is overstated, it started throwing a hissy fit once and my friend wouldn't discipline it so i had to punch it, i hit it in the solar plexus, it half stahggered and then went and curled up in the corner. He had to get rid of it, they are exceptionally bad mannered and stupid by nature.

Have a nice day you monkey fucking weirdo.

Y0U ARE A FUCKING M0R0N. A CHIMP C0ULD PHYSICALLY TEAR Y0UR FACE APART JUST LIKE IT DID T0 THE W0MAN WH0 HAD HER FACE T0RN 0FF AND THAT WAS D0NE BY A SMALL CHIMP.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2011, 02:48:08 AM »
&feature=relmfu

THE W0MEN HIT HIM WITH A SHUFFLE 8 TIMES AND THERE WAS N0 EFFECT.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2011, 05:35:39 AM »
I will make a thread admiring big cats tomorrow just for you sucky. If you really think, a gorilla could hang with a blood thirsty lion you are a fool.  See ghost and the darkness. 2 lions alone killed hundreds..

fantastic movie!

I think a Full grown silverback gorilla would rape any lion head on.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2011, 05:41:49 AM »

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2011, 05:48:26 AM »
Y0U ARE A FUCKING M0R0N. A CHIMP C0ULD PHYSICALLY TEAR Y0UR FACE APART JUST LIKE IT DID T0 THE W0MAN WH0 HAD HER FACE T0RN 0FF AND THAT WAS D0NE BY A SMALL CHIMP.

Anybody of decent strength could do that if they wished.

Chimps have decent pulling strength, they can't push for shit. It's lucky i was in a calm mood, it's midget height puts it's skull at good kicking range.

Keep the capslock up assbruise.
Trans Milkshake.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2011, 06:01:47 AM »
SuckMonkeyMuscle seems to have a fucking weird fetish for monkeys/apes  ??? I bet he is on one of those beast sex sites doing his research  :-X

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2011, 06:30:56 AM »
Kodiak Bear