Author Topic: new pic, currently dieting and 90 min of cardio a day  (Read 3985 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: new pic, currently dieting and 90 min of cardio a day
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2007, 12:10:20 AM »
That picture is so disturbing.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2007, 02:19:22 AM »
i want to reach the 8 % bodyfat, hell if im not that muscular right now, i  can try to be low on the fat atleast.

Dude, didn't I tell you to stop posting these pictures and opening yourself up for ridicule? Just train and be happy...now you are going to get ass raped here for like three days. So sad..
$

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2007, 07:17:34 AM »
Dude, didn't I tell you to stop posting these pictures and opening yourself up for ridicule? Just train and be happy...now you are going to get ass raped here for like three days. So sad..

that doesnt bother me one bit my friend, i feel good about myself, i developed a immune mental system about negative comments about me in real life also, i feel like a succes and no negative comment will change my mind.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2007, 07:49:00 AM »
that doesnt bother me one bit my friend, i feel good about myself, i developed a immune mental system about negative comments about me in real life also, i feel like a succes and no negative comment will change my mind.

cool. i think u look fine in the pic.

like massive dude? no. but we're not all massive anyway.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!