Author Topic: for van and other roid experts  (Read 658 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
for van and other roid experts
« on: May 15, 2024, 02:26:49 PM »
big paul claims he easily maintains 250-260 on trt here in this vid @ 39:30

and by the by those other 2 fellas in this vid are highly intelligent probably even more intelligent than me, so.... FUCK THEM :D

and now 10 weeks out from his show he is 255-260 @ 3:00 on 3+ grams of fucking gear @ 35:00

what gives ???

and gotta respect his honesty but still he's the same weight on 300 mgs vs 3000 mgs :-\

yeah he's a leaner 255 most likely, but not hugely leaner

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: for van and other roid experts
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2024, 02:32:48 PM »
Intelligence and bodybuilding success rarely correlate positively.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2024, 02:47:07 PM »
Didn't watch but the fella on the left is a bit of a moron. Like the Schoenfeld of roids.

But how LONG does Paul maintain that size, how long are the cruises. When you drop the dose, little by little you lose the drug effect, you will lose muscle. If you go to true HRT, say 100mg, before long you will look like a natural, because your hormones are approximately natural.
I don't know but I bet they never get off GH either and use some insulin too. So "sports HRT" plus GH you can maintain well for a few months.

I just talked to my friend who did like 3 grams of test for shows, he is now on HRT and hasn't lost much yet, is dieted down and waiting for september when he starts his push. Idea is to be very lean and body not stressed for an optimal gaining phase.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2024, 03:36:58 PM »
Didn't watch but the fella on the left is a bit of a moron. Like the Schoenfeld of roids.

But how LONG does Paul maintain that size, how long are the cruises. When you drop the dose, little by little you lose the drug effect, you will lose muscle. If you go to true HRT, say 100mg, before long you will look like a natural, because your hormones are approximately natural.
I don't know but I bet they never get off GH either and use some insulin too. So "sports HRT" plus GH you can maintain well for a few months.

I just talked to my friend who did like 3 grams of test for shows, he is now on HRT and hasn't lost much yet, is dieted down and waiting for september when he starts his push. Idea is to be very lean and body not stressed for an optimal gaining phase.

i assume he keeps it the whole 12 weeks or so

and it's not true trt 125 more like 250-300

but still... same weight/size on 300 mgs vs 3000 mgs :-X

why the fuck take so much? i think it's fear

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2024, 04:03:46 PM »

But how LONG does Paul maintain that size, how long are the cruises.

Says 4-5 months.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2024, 06:06:09 PM »
big paul has competed for awhile - once you get 225 solid on stage

-so all the cycles and dieting it takes to get there a few times

then they “blast” to get up to maybe 265-270 bloated , ankles swollen - eating carbs like a fat girl

then he “cruises” at TRT dose - 200mg/week but keeps the food high , big paul loves gh (the lisp) , he’ll cruise for a month or two maybe three - but he’s claiming he takes 4iu gh on cruise

i’ve seen guys never compete - on trt and a little gh - and they maintain 230lbs(thick) - sonora possible 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2024, 10:33:14 PM »
Says 4-5 months.
i assume he keeps it the whole 12 weeks or so

and it's not true trt 125 more like 250-300

but still... same weight/size on 300 mgs vs 3000 mgs :-X

why the fuck take so much? i think it's fear

Ok. So like I guessed, "sports HRT." They actually call it that. 300mg with GH for 3-4 months, it's plausible at least but you know how it is, behind closed doorst it might be a gram of test, "I've adapted to that dose,  my markers are fine, test is nontoxic, this is practically just HRT+" That's how the thinking goes, we can imagine, that's how I would justify it ;D, but now there's all this pressure to fit in that "responsible use" clique. All this is trendy. "Stay away from tren, no orals, use a lot of Primo and Mast."

dj Ion't know what he weighs on stage but that dose is just a standard dose at his level, you've heard it many times now, why does it still shock you? Why would they not use the most effective dose especially since they are so hawkishly monitoring health status and using plausibly "safer" compounds.

JMO

I love this guy. Very getbiggerish.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6RSMA1OM0g/?igsh=ZGdkbTBlOXZscXF2

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6KiwUaxoxq/?igsh=dzRwOXU5ZWYzM3Bz

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6KGQSgxFoz/?igsh=MXE4dG52YW51dXU1Mw==

Just love it.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2024, 06:29:21 AM »
big paul claims he easily maintains 250-260 on trt here in this vid @ 39:30

and by the by those other 2 fellas in this vid are highly intelligent probably even more intelligent than me, so.... FUCK THEM :D

and now 10 weeks out from his show he is 255-260 @ 3:00 on 3+ grams of fucking gear @ 35:00

what gives ???

and gotta respect his honesty but still he's the same weight on 300 mgs vs 3000 mgs :-\

yeah he's a leaner 255 most likely, but not hugely leaner

1. They are lying
2. Everyone is more intelligent then you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2024, 06:43:13 AM »
I am just going to leave this here

Usual Adult Dose for Cachexia
0.1 mg/kg subcutaneously once a day at bedtime

Under 35 kg/ 75 lbs: 0.1 mg/kg subcutaneously once a day at bedtime
35 to 45 kg/ 75 to 99 lbs: 4 mg subcutaneously once a day at bedtime
45 to 55 kg/ 99 to 121 lbs: 5 mg subcutaneously once a day at bedtime
Over 55 kg/ 121 lbs: 6 mg subcutaneously once a day at bedtime

Maximum dose: 6 mg once a day  and that is for someone who weighs 120lbs

You see the same thing with other hormones when you start looking at dosages for actual medical purposes and from medical studies they are much higher than people realize

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2024, 06:47:28 AM »
cut and paste hankins as ever
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2024, 06:48:17 AM »
I`ll be good and godamned if I ever call a grown ass man "Big Paul" !

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2024, 06:53:31 AM »
Chase Irons is probably the most honest guy out there. He breaks it down to basically blasting is one 3cc shot a day and cruising is 2 2cc shots a week. So he is cruising around a gram and blasting 4-5 claims Milos guys cruise at 1500 mg of test.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2024, 07:05:15 AM »
Chase Irons is probably the most honest guy out there. He breaks it down to basically blasting is one 3cc shot a day and cruising is 2 2cc shots a week. So he is cruising around a gram and blasting 4-5 claims Milos guys cruise at 1500 mg of test.
why would you know this bearing in mind you only use bio-identical TRT?

its like being Vegan and going hunting

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2024, 11:22:23 AM »
I am just going to leave this here

Usual Adult Dose for Cachexia
0.1 mg/kg subcutaneously once a day at bedtime

Under 35 kg/ 75 lbs: 0.1 mg/kg subcutaneously once a day at bedtime
35 to 45 kg/ 75 to 99 lbs: 4 mg subcutaneously once a day at bedtime
45 to 55 kg/ 99 to 121 lbs: 5 mg subcutaneously once a day at bedtime
Over 55 kg/ 121 lbs: 6 mg subcutaneously once a day at bedtime

Maximum dose: 6 mg once a day  and that is for someone who weighs 120lbs

You see the same thing with other hormones when you start looking at dosages for actual medical purposes and from medical studies they are much higher than people realize

Practically no one here knows what this even refers to, you should have included it :D It's about GH and 6mg is 18iu.

It's also true that many bodybuilders haven't felt the need for that much plus the sides can be heavy. Only in recent years have bbers ventured into the 20iu+ ranges due to the prices falling.

bhank do you know the doses for youngsters and teens using GH for short stature? I could check myself but too lazy.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2024, 12:55:08 PM »
Usual Pediatric Dose for                                                                 
Up to 0.053 mg/kg subcutaneously once a day

Comments:

Generally, a dose of up to 0.47 mg/kg body weight per week is recommended.
The weekly dose should be divided over 6 or 7 days of subcutaneous injections.
Individualize dosage and administration schedule based on the growth response.
Serum insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels may be useful during dose titration.
Response to therapy in pediatric patients tends to decrease with time, however, failure to increase height velocity, particularly during the first year of treatment, should prompt close assessment of compliance and evaluation of other causes of poor growth, such as hypothyroidism, under-nutrition, advanced bone age, and antibodies to recombinant human growth hormone.
Treatment for short stature should be discontinued when the epiphyses are fused.

--------------------------------------------

Small for Gestational Age (SGA):
Up to 0.067 mg/kg subcutaneously daily

Short stature homeobox-containing gene (SHOX) deficiency:
0.05 mg/kg subcutaneously once a day (0.35 mg/kg per week in divided doses)

Comments:

The weekly dose should be divided over 6 or 7 days of subcutaneous injections.
SGA: Generally, a dose of up to 0.48 mg/kg body weight per week is recommended.
SGA: Recent literature recommends initial treatment with larger doses (e.g., 0.067 mg/kg once a day), especially in very short children (HSDS of lower than -3), and/or older/pubertal children.
SGA: In younger children (approximately less than 4 years, who respond the best in general) with less severe short stature (baseline HSDS values between -2 and -3), consider initiating treatment at a lower dose (0.033 mg/kg/day), and titrating the dose as needed over time.
Individualize dosage and administration schedule based on the growth response.
Serum insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels may be useful during dose titration.
Response to therapy in pediatric patients tends to decrease with time, however, failure to increase height velocity, particularly during the first year of treatment, should prompt close assessment of compliance and evaluation of other causes of poor growth, such as hypothyroidism, under-nutrition, advanced bone age, and antibodies to recombinant human growth hormone.
Treatment for short stature should be discontinued when the epiphyses are fused.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2024, 01:23:57 PM »
Thanks BB. A quick calculation says it might be 3iu for a 40kg child, so not much. Very quick calculation  :D

Would also be interesting to know how much a young person may secrete at the peak, in units. No I'm not saying you should check, I'll do it later  :D

Regarding height, the aromatase unhibitor arimidex has been shown to increase height as it's estrogen that seals the growth plates. Some doctors complained that parents come in to request gh + arimidex for their young teens, maybe because of sports or whatever. Of course some are not above experimenting on their kid, but the arimidex might give you brittle bones, though this may have been investigated already.

Anavar + GH + Arimidex = winning combo for little kids?  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2024, 01:48:25 PM »
Thanks BB. A quick calculation says it might be 3iu for a 40kg child, so not much. Very quick calculation  :D

Would also be interesting to know how much a young person may secrete at the peak, in units. No I'm not saying you should check, I'll do it later  :D

" The normal range for GH level is typically:

For adult males -- 0.4 to 10 nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL), or 18 to 44 picomoles per liter (pmol/L)
For adult females -- 1 to 14 ng/mL, or 44 to 616 pmol/L
For children -- 10 to 50 ng/mL, or 440 to 2200 pmol/L "

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2024, 03:00:57 PM »
" The normal range for GH level is typically:

For adult males -- 0.4 to 10 nanograms per milliliter (ng/mL), or 18 to 44 picomoles per liter (pmol/L)
For adult females -- 1 to 14 ng/mL, or 44 to 616 pmol/L
For children -- 10 to 50 ng/mL, or 440 to 2200 pmol/L "

Too much math and knowledge involved to figure out what that would work out to in terms of mg secreted per day  :P

What I was curious about was how much an adolescent would secrete when they are growing the most and how much that would work out to in milligrams or units. I don't even know what age that would be, maybe at 14 or maybe way younger, don't know. Like a young teen will never get water retention from their natural GH, so maybe they could tolerate way more than an adult would if supplied exogenously. The earlier example of GH for kids worked out to a little less than 3iu, but maybe there are points in adolescence where production might equal a couple dozen units? I don't know. For cachexia in kids bhanks quote said up to 18iu per day which is a ton from a bb perspective.

Female bodybuilders are adviced to use less GH than males, but females actually have a higher GH production than males naturally, so...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2024, 06:19:57 PM »
Too much math and knowledge involved to figure out what that would work out to in terms of mg secreted per day  :P

What I was curious about was how much an adolescent would secrete when they are growing the most and how much that would work out to in milligrams or units. I don't even know what age that would be, maybe at 14 or maybe way younger, don't know. Like a young teen will never get water retention from their natural GH, so maybe they could tolerate way more than an adult would if supplied exogenously. The earlier example of GH for kids worked out to a little less than 3iu, but maybe there are points in adolescence where production might equal a couple dozen units? I don't know. For cachexia in kids bhanks quote said up to 18iu per day which is a ton from a bb perspective.

Female bodybuilders are adviced to use less GH than males, but females actually have a higher GH production than males naturally, so...

One thing of interest to the aging weightlifter is increased bone density kind of like a wolverine adamadium thing. Thicker heavier bones can take more weight and force giving a greater potential for training and lower risk of injury. I looked into radioactive isotopes to make my bones denser at one point. This seems the better way.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2024, 11:32:18 PM »
One thing of interest to the aging weightlifter is increased bone density kind of like a wolverine adamadium thing. Thicker heavier bones can take more weight and force giving a greater potential for training and lower risk of injury. I looked into radioactive isotopes to make my bones denser at one point. This seems the better way.

I haven't really looked into it but I wonder if adult bone density can be increased all that much  Don't they talk about just trying to maintain as much as possible during aging? I think life-long weight lifters should have strong and thick bones just on account of that, plus if thet drank a lot of milk in adolescence  :D

GH intervention probably has been looked at from that POV, but doesn't seem to have caught on making me think it's of limited use. And these drug companiees like Pfizer would make billions if approved. Too lazy to look it up. At the same time it wouldn't hurt.

Cissus Quadrangularis ("bone setter" Ind.) was popular in bb circles for stronger bones as well as a "natural anabolic" a while back.

If you're going going to "bodybuild" I wouldn't get off it at all all year. Even if not bodybuilding per se but as a "strengthener" at low doses. My training partner who is 60 just got off a many years long GH cycle. He was taking 4iu. I told him that as he's very strong for his age the GH was probably helping a lot, consider going to maybe just 1.5iu, but the he says, "but then it doesn't do anything anyway." But it does, if you double or triple your natural output it will do something

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V