Author Topic: Where's Sevatese?  (Read 11899 times)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
Re: Where's Sevatese?
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2015, 04:52:58 AM »
There are lots of section on this forum about bodybuilding, looking at your stats you have made over 4000 posts in the G&O and 13 posts in the training section and 8 in the nutrition section.

Hardly one to be moaning about this not being a bodybuilding board.

there are other sections  ???

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2015, 04:56:55 AM »
maybe with other mods and other interpretations of the rules he would still be around being able to post

you do have a point here..

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2015, 05:01:05 AM »
Donīt know what he did to get banned or what he did later on(none of my business) but there are 2 mods on here who bend the rules to suit their needs.. this is blatant.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2015, 05:05:28 AM »
Donīt know what he did to get banned or what he did later on(none of my business) but there are 2 mods on here who bend the rules to suit their needs.. this is blatant.

Donny, big mma fighter, owns all the panties in Germany, tough guy , set it up
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2015, 05:05:50 AM »
so halo is gone, sev is gone, pretty much everyone that actually bodybuild and are able to back up their talk and show off their progress are being banned... mods surely are doing their best to make this forum be about anything BUT bodybuilding

You're absolutely right.

To be honest, you were removed prior to the forum updates and as a result of old bans being lifted (by mistake) you got off.

I'll make sure to send you right back....now.

"1"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2015, 05:07:07 AM »
You're absolutely right.

To be honest, you were removed prior to the forum updates and as a result of old bans being lifted (by mistake) you got off.

I'll make sure to send you right back....now.

"1"

Sup omr

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2015, 05:08:41 AM »
Donny, big mma fighter, owns all the panties in Germany, tough guy , set it up
are you threatening me ? another "interpretation" of the rules?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2015, 05:09:36 AM »

Sup omr

Hey man, glad to have you back!

Here for a bit or staying for longer?

"1"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2015, 05:13:11 AM »
Hey man, glad to have you back!

Here for a bit or staying for longer?

"1"

I'm a seasonal visitor. Be here for a few months.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2015, 05:14:21 AM »
Don´t know what he did to get banned or what he did later on(none of my business) but there are 2 mods on here who bend the rules to suit their needs.. this is blatant.

Donny,

I live Sev. That said, he committed a few infractions which would get anyone removed.

First, he posted the pictures of member Be There and of his family (we don't allow exposing of our members). I tried my best to get him to cool off after that incident, as I thought he was simply angered at the back-and-forth that he and Be There were involved with. He got a breather period to settle down and then I figured everything was fine.

Unfortunately, he came back and started to make vile, derogatory comments towards Princess L. One comment was bad enough, but then he continued and that's when he dug his own grave.

I feel bad for the guy, but when push comes to shove, we moderators do stick together and that's not something we will ever allow.

"1"

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2015, 05:16:08 AM »
Donny,

I live Sev. That said, he committed a few infractions which would get anyone removed.

First, he posted the pictures of member Be There and of his family (we don't allow exposing of our members). I tried my best to get him to cool off after that incident, as I thought he was simply angered at the back-and-forth that he and Be There were involved with. He got a breather period to settle down and then I figured everything was fine.

Unfortunately, he came back and started to make vile, derogatory comments towards Princess L. One comment was bad enough, but then he continued and that's when he dug his own grave.

I feel bad for the guy, but when push comes to shove, we moderators do stick together and that's not something we will ever allow.

"1"
well fair one, like i wrote none of my Business. I never saw it all.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2015, 05:16:52 AM »
sev has accumulated enough points to do the O

he is considering the open class

due to struggling to make 212

show me his meltdown posts ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2015, 05:24:46 AM »
are you threatening me ? another "interpretation" of the rules?

fuck this man...i want a 1000 bucks a Month too..  Ronald i will send my Bank Details. Want my fucking piece of the pie  ;D
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2015, 05:26:29 AM »
A bunch of mods asked for him to have his ban lifted and as soon as it was he put himself back.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2015, 06:20:15 AM »
A bunch of mods asked for him to have his ban lifted and as soon as it was he put himself back.

uuuuh he's such a marthyr  ::)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2015, 06:49:15 AM »
uuuuh he's such a marthyr  ::)
you're missing the filthy gypsy, aren't you  ;D

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2015, 07:11:33 AM »
The bestselling author of Arhitectura Mintii, winner of the prestigious Porumbel Rahat Premiu (PRP), is busy correcting galley proofs to his follow up Implozie Mintii, wherein the author amplifies the arguments in Arhitectura by demonstrating a numerical identity between supposed first-person privilege to "mind" and cheap, public access to Tbombz' internal states. It is a forceful analogy by property: the mind is like Tbombz' voracious, diseased ass, and is always empty because its internal scaffolding implodes just as soon as it constructs, which the author himself demonstrates with virtuosity and aplomb.

From Getbig's Thongs and Letters archives:

Here's a review from an advance copy:

The book is divided into two sections separated by a color centerfold of the author arranged like Manet's Olympia (with Goodrum as the black servant). The first part argues for "a pandemonium Tbombz" architecture of the mind; the second part builds upon the first and proceeds to enumerate several ramifications the theory has on our understanding of deep internal states, which, as the author puts it, "are always in need of a fierce ramming."    
      Basically, the author understands the mind to mainly consist of many small agents, viz. Tbombz demons, who are always conjuring multiple drafts toward intentionally steering the direction of phallic objects into unusually deep and moist areas of awareness, with the most powerful and dominant Tbombz-demon influencing human agency. The cumupshot of his research is a triumph of arseparsimony; namely, that there is limited opportunity for cognition and human consciousness without deep tissue massage. Ultimately, the author's "pandemonium Tbombz architecture" dispels the notion of a "Cartesian Theater" with a "ghost in the machine," but instead gives powerful thrust to the possibility that the mind is like an isolated truck stop bathroom with a "host in the latrine," i.e., with a lot of horny Tbombz attendants.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2015, 07:12:22 AM »
It was around show time, he was way off balance.   That should be taken into consideration.  I have done many shows and things are hectic.  He is a big part of getbig.  My 2 cents after being around here for about 12 years.

It was taken into consideration.  That's why his original ban was lifted after only a couple of days.  But then immediately upon his return, he blasted the site with personal and family pics and when told AGAIN not to, chose to retaliate with  

go fuck yourself..cannot stand you either

(see around pages 14-15 continued)

:

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2015, 07:14:50 AM »
It was taken into consideration.  That's why his original ban was lifted after only a couple of days.  But then immediately upon his return, he blasted the site with personal and family pics and when told AGAIN not to, chose to retaliate with  

fair enough

pity though part of the furniture here
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2015, 07:18:41 AM »

Isn't that a complement around these parts?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2015, 07:31:46 AM »
Isn't that a complement around these parts?

As you can see, that was not the reason for the ban.  It was his refusal to adhere to the zero tolerance policy on dragging personal and family info into the mix

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=577679.msg8171151#msg8171151

:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2015, 07:38:54 AM »
Donny,

"1"
Some of you do. Some are not allowed to be involved.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2015, 07:45:04 AM »
Really? I guess I wasn't invited to that discussion.

Mod board  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2015, 07:52:14 AM »
Really? I guess I wasn't invited to that discussion.

Mod board  ::)

you still modding the mma board mate

thought you asked to be removed
T

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2015, 07:53:47 AM »
As you can see, that was not the reason for the ban.  It was his refusal to adhere to the zero tolerance policy on dragging personal and family info into the mix

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=577679.msg8171151#msg8171151

I was kidding. I witnessed the glory that was his meltdown.