Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 234426 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #1375 on: January 16, 2018, 08:20:24 PM »
On the fact that you're a fukin idiot

behold...  the deductive powers of ...'chaos'. pretty good  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1376 on: January 16, 2018, 08:22:21 PM »
behold...  the deductive powers of ...'chaos'. pretty good  ::)
Never heard of you before today, shizzo kept you well hidden.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1377 on: January 16, 2018, 08:25:28 PM »
Never heard of you before today, shizzo kept you well hidden.

look at that big brain go, lol. what do u think that your life means? have u ever thought about it?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1378 on: January 16, 2018, 08:28:53 PM »
look at that big brain go, lol. what do u think that your life means? have u ever thought about it?
Apparently, for the next few minutes, the meaning of my life is to give you the attention your absentee father never did. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1379 on: January 16, 2018, 08:31:09 PM »
Apparently, for the next few minutes, the meaning of my life is to give you the attention your absentee father never did. :(

u should think about it. every man should.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1380 on: January 16, 2018, 08:35:03 PM »
u should think about it. every man should.
And what was your conclusion about what your life means?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1381 on: January 16, 2018, 08:38:44 PM »
And what was your conclusion about what your life means?

the conclusion that I came to was very straightforward – I am hellbound, like everyone else.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1382 on: January 16, 2018, 08:59:59 PM »
The saying "perception is reality" should be the universal tagline for MSM.  They should be made to carry it as a fair warning to anyone who accidentally begins watching "news", or sees it anywhere over 99% of the indexed web, or reads a book from a big publisher, or sees a movie, or takes in any information that's shit out by it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1383 on: January 16, 2018, 11:22:15 PM »
On the fact that you're a fukin idiot and you probably believe Killary had a 98.6% chance of winning the election.
In no way am I saying any of these events have been hoaxes. Specifically in the state of CA it's accomplished a lot, the handgun roster, the new "assault weapon" ban, license to purchase ammunition.... On a federal level, every amendment is protected except the second, why is that? Each state has their own set of laws regarding firearms, but not free speech, the right to assemble or the right to not incriminate themselves, etc.

After Sandy Hook?
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/connecticut-gun-control-sandy-hook-law_n_3011625.html

Which means each event is only meant to change whomever's state laws? Because even without this "protection" (first I've heard of it),  nothing's changed at the federal level since AWB in 1994. And that was lifted in 2004.

You honestly think these are orchestrated events?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1384 on: January 16, 2018, 11:24:07 PM »
The saying "perception is reality" should be the universal tagline for MSM.  They should be made to carry it as a fair warning to anyone who accidentally begins watching "news", or sees it anywhere over 99% of the indexed web, or reads a book from a big publisher, or sees a movie, or takes in any information that's shit out by it.

Eh.

And you get your news where?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1385 on: January 17, 2018, 12:19:20 AM »
Seems there are a lot of sealed facts the police don’t want the public to know about
As for arrests why is it taking so long to name anyone else & or arrest them

If he acted alone & killed himself why all the delay & secrecy
This just fuels people to look for other answers rightly or wrongly

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1386 on: January 17, 2018, 01:24:30 AM »
Eh.

And you get your news where?

Heavily filtered through as many individuals as possible.  Not sure what else to do.  One way or another, it comes down to faith in the information.  So it can't be good to listen only to claims made by the loudest voice.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1387 on: January 17, 2018, 01:38:42 AM »
And if MSM isn't working toward damaging our perception of guns, to make guns into a symbol of bad things without any necessity to them (an idea which is actually insane for anyone to believe as truth), then I'd like to know what they're doing.  The politicians are doing their part and are totally full of shit, too, because no way they'd ever face the little people without being covered by the security of guns.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #1388 on: January 17, 2018, 06:49:22 AM »
anyone here watch tucker carlson? i havent watched him for a few weeks or so now but the last time i did he was still reporting on questions not being answered by las vegas police. obvious cover up, but most mass acts reported by MSM are orchestrated by unseen hands

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1389 on: January 17, 2018, 06:58:11 AM »
And if MSM isn't working toward damaging our perception of guns, to make guns into a symbol of bad things without any necessity to them (an idea which is actually insane for anyone to believe as truth), then I'd like to know what they're doing.  The politicians are doing their part and are totally full of shit, too, because no way they'd ever face the little people without being covered by the security of guns.

it's probably the random people responsible for sandy hook, mandalay bay, the gay club, the black church, batman movie etc etc etc....that are damaging the perception of guns rather than anything the MSM is doing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1390 on: January 17, 2018, 07:51:09 AM »
anyone here watch tucker carlson? i havent watched him for a few weeks or so now but the last time i did he was still reporting on questions not being answered by las vegas police. obvious cover up, but most mass acts reported by MSM are orchestrated by unseen hands
Huh? what?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: January 17, 2018, 09:32:22 AM »
Heavily filtered through as many individuals as possible.  Not sure what else to do.  One way or another, it comes down to faith in the information.  So it can't be good to listen only to claims made by the loudest voice.

Filtered. Meaning someone who shares your opinions synthesizes it, then delivers with a comfortable interpretation?

Specific source? We've heard about the 99% who suck, tell us who doesn't.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: January 17, 2018, 09:36:52 AM »
Which means each event is only meant to change whomever's state laws? Because even without this "protection" (first I've heard of it),  nothing's changed at the federal level since AWB in 1994. And that was lifted in 2004.

You honestly think these are orchestrated events?
They have been pushing for national changes, however nationally we protect the second amendment.
As far as orchestrated events? I'm not privy to all info but there is definitely suspicious activity and events involved with several high profile shootings that make most people scratch their heads. If you keep an open mind and look at everything, you have to wonder...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #1394 on: January 17, 2018, 09:40:27 AM »
Huh? what?
tucker carlson has a show on fox news, he is on at 8. funny guy as well as well informed, he blows libs and everyonr he argues with out of the water. he still touches on the mandalay bay incident and actually went to las vegas and asked questions to experts on the subject. he is not a small name reporter either. that is a prime time spot on fox

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1395 on: January 17, 2018, 01:23:35 PM »
tucker carlson has a show on fox news, he is on at 8. funny guy as well as well informed, he blows libs and everyonr he argues with out of the water. he still touches on the mandalay bay incident and actually went to las vegas and asked questions to experts on the subject. he is not a small name reporter either. that is a prime time spot on fox

Yeah, real stand up guy  ::)

https://www.salon.com/2012/04/26/tucker_carlsons_downward_spiral/

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: January 17, 2018, 01:57:23 PM »
Yeah, real stand up guy  ::)

https://www.salon.com/2012/04/26/tucker_carlsons_downward_spiral/

Isnt Salon a well known fake news / satire site? I know nothing about Carlson, dont care to either, about any talking head tard on TV.
Just curious...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: January 17, 2018, 02:12:18 PM »
Isnt Salon a well known fake news / satire site? I know nothing about Carlson, dont care to either, about any talking head tard on TV.
Just curious...

Daily caller is...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salon_(website)

Salon doesn't appear to be

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #1398 on: January 17, 2018, 03:30:50 PM »
Daily caller is...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salon_(website)

Salon doesn't appear to be

no sources, fake news. you have never watched his show. please list a real news website that has good information. i see nothing wrong with anything listed here even if it is true, peoples personal lives dont reflect their work. watch his show, it is quality content

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1399 on: January 17, 2018, 04:29:30 PM »
The last point you made above
but most mass acts reported by MSM are orchestrated by unseen hands
So if they are not reported by MSM, then the likelihood of them being orchestrated by unseen hands is less? But then people will then say that the MSM is  purposely ignoring a mass act, because they don't want it known what happened, because they were in on it.

The fact is, when you make a statement like that, you nor I really know, unless we are privy to info pointing to that.