Author Topic: Going to meet a remarkable Ex-NFL player tomorrow.  (Read 6889 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Going to meet a remarkable Ex-NFL player tomorrow.
« on: November 15, 2014, 08:50:25 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836363/From-half-time-harvest-NFL-center-walked-away-37million-football-contract-farm-sweet-potatoes.html

From half-time to harvest: How NFL center gave up $37million football contract to farm cucumbers and sweet potatoes

Jason Brown, 31, used to be highly-ranked center for St Louis Rams
    Gave up his lucrative career to buy 1000 acres in Louisburg, North Carolina
    farming is more fulfilling than sports
    Has pledged to give away huge amounts of food each harvest to the needy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836363/From-half-time-harvest-NFL-center-walked-away-37million-football-contract-farm-sweet-potatoes.html#ixzz3JChqv5zP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Going to meet a remarkable Ex-NFL player tomorrow.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 08:51:55 PM »

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 09:14:29 PM »
Sounds like a really good dude! Wealth is not always defined by dollars...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 05:23:42 AM »

take a second to watch the video. great story. genuine guy. type of guy who's hand you'd like to shake and say thank you, even though what he's doing might not impact you. awesome story.
b

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 06:21:30 AM »
Holy shit 1000 acres
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 06:53:39 AM »
Sounds like a really good dude! Wealth is not always defined by dollars...
except for the 1000 acres and shit load of farming equipment, that is defined by dollars.....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2014, 07:59:41 AM »
I read this article.   There is something about the life of a farmer I find appealing.  I come from a long line of farmers
A

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2014, 08:05:47 AM »
except for the 1000 acres and shit load of farming equipment, that is defined by dollars.....
True but he left a lot of NFL money on the table...farming isn't quite as lucrative.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2014, 09:12:04 AM »

Easy there Mandinglet, this former NFL player looks to be one of them God followers you so despise.  Does living his faith upset you?  I have no idea what his faith may be other than in God, but again, you despise such faith at least here where your worthless diatribes in this moronic matrix have no consequence save proving your idiocy.

Go ahead you pathetic buttmonkey.  You brought this upon yourself you wimp.  And yes, in the real world I would say this and more to your pathetic self.  What would you then do?  Strike me down for His sake. I doubt it because the next thing to happen would be you in cuffs and not the kind Mistress Moogie uses on you when you've been a naughty nerdlet.

Go there, punk.  Words have meaning.  Unless they're typed by a simian such as yourself.   Oh wait! Are you gonna hurted my feelings with the Getbig standby of "meltdown"?

When you meet this former NFL player be certain to make light of  his faith in God.  I suspect he will just laugh at you when what you probably wanted was a spanking.  Manlet. No... you are a hypocritical manlet.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2014, 09:17:35 AM »
True but he left a lot of NFL money on the table...farming isn't quite as lucrative.
agreed, its easy to live a less lucrative lifestyle when youre wealthy...

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2014, 09:22:10 AM »
Good kid. A country boy at heart

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2014, 10:28:13 AM »
Easy there Mandinglet, this former NFL player looks to be one of them God followers you so despise.  Does living his faith upset you?  I have no idea what his faith may be other than in God, but again, you despise such faith at least here where your worthless diatribes in this moronic matrix have no consequence save proving your idiocy.

Go ahead you pathetic buttmonkey.  You brought this upon yourself you wimp.  And yes, in the real world I would say this and more to your pathetic self.  What would you then do?  Strike me down for His sake. I doubt it because the next thing to happen would be you in cuffs and not the kind Mistress Moogie uses on you when you've been a naughty nerdlet.

Go there, punk.  Words have meaning.  Unless they're typed by a simian such as yourself.   Oh wait! Are you gonna hurted my feelings with the Getbig standby of "meltdown"?

When you meet this former NFL player be certain to make light of  his faith in God.  I suspect he will just laugh at you when what you probably wanted was a spanking.  Manlet. No... you are a hypocritical manlet.
What the fuck are you babbling about? All you do is bitch and complain, fuck off and die already. I'm sure TA with he along shortly to address your pathetic meltdown. Yes, it was a "meltdown"

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2014, 10:48:26 AM »
What the fuck are you babbling about? All you do is bitch and complain, fuck off and die already. I'm sure TA with he along shortly to address your pathetic meltdown. Yes, it was a "meltdown"

Hushabye, little man.  It may cause you pain but I can assure  you  that you are in fact ill equipped to deal with the reality of your ignorance.  Perhaps that is a bliss of sorts, eh little one?

Experience can be a bitch but then so are you.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2014, 11:38:39 AM »
Hushabye, little man.  It may cause you pain but I can assure  you  that you are in fact ill equipped to deal with the reality of your ignorance.  Perhaps that is a bliss of sorts, eh little one?

Experience can be a bitch but then so are you.
Apparently getting old is quite the bitch too. Makes you bitter to the point where you complain on message boards all day. Go change your adult diapers and find some more productive use of your time. You don't have much left

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2014, 12:04:15 PM »
Apparently getting old is quite the bitch too. Makes you bitter to the point where you complain on message boards all day. Go change your adult diapers and find some more productive use of your time. You don't have much left

*SNICKER*

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2014, 12:10:40 PM »
Have to postpone until next weekend due to weather conditions at the farm.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2014, 12:15:42 PM »
100,000 lbs of more Sweet Potatoes will be given out to the needy.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2014, 12:43:29 PM »
Have to postpone until next weekend due to weather conditions at the farm.

So is then when you will belittle him for his faith in God or not?   You despise God and any that follow Him.   How will you do this?

Tell him to fuck off right to his face and make certain he knows its because he believes in God then go get your allotment of sweet potatoes?

Or...

Get your share of the sweet potatoes, put them in the trunk of whatever vehicle you used to get there and then send him a text telling him to fuck off because of his faith in God?

Or just behave like any normal person would when you're not on the interwebs and need to be responsible for your idiocy and be polite and thank him for his work for the needy?

I'm going with that last one.  Why?  You know the answer to that one and no, its not because you want some sweet potatoes but instead because you're not as big an anti-God asshole (or even just a garden variety whole ass) as you portray yourself to be here.  Its one thing to be an atheist and another to be an assholist.  Prove me wrong if you must but the truth is, I'm not buying it.  I've been wrong before.  Whatever. 

By the way, you've not done me nor anyone but yourself here any harm.  This thread of yours proves that point.

Be well.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2014, 12:47:26 PM »
So is then when you will belittle him for his faith in God or not?   You despise God and any that follow Him.   How will you do this?

Tell him to fuck off right to his face and make certain he knows its because he believes in God then go get your allotment of sweet potatoes?

Or...

Get your share of the sweet potatoes, put them in the trunk of whatever vehicle you used to get there and then send him a text telling him to fuck off because of his faith in God?

Or just behave like any normal person would when you're not on the interwebs and need to be responsible for your idiocy and be polite and thank him for his work for the needy?

I'm going with that last one.  Why?  You know the answer to that one and no, its not because you want some sweet potatoes but instead because you're not as big an anti-God asshole (or even just a garden variety whole ass) as you portray yourself to be here.  Its one thing to be an atheist and another to be an assholist.  Prove me wrong if you must but the truth is, I'm not buying it.  I've been wrong before.  Whatever. 

By the way, you've not done me nor anyone else save yourself here any harm.  This thread of yours proves that point.

Be well.

He would be a good human being faith or not.  Its really irrelevant.

You are a piece of shit who happens to be religious.  Big difference.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2014, 12:55:05 PM »
He would be a good human being faith or not.  Its really irrelevant.

You are a piece of shit who happens to be religious.  Big difference.

I shake the dust of you from these forums.  You are as you deserve to be, without friends, without hope, without real love.  Without honor. 

Pathetic and alone in the world.  Prison will suit you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2014, 01:01:49 PM »
People usually do not go around stating their religious views and keep it to themselves.  If I am invited to church or what have you, I always decline and say that I am an atheist.  Then I take it from there.  Sometimes it ends there and there is no further discussion.  Other times it turns into the other listening intently as I explain in clear terms why I champion Evidence, Science and Reason over superstition and faith.  I do not shy away from my position if asked or if  I am assumed to be something which I am not.  I find most people really are interested in why someone does not believe in a god or a dead Jewish zombie.  I may be the only one they meet or encounter so I know how to present myself accordingly. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2014, 01:07:54 PM »
I shake the dust of you from these forums.  You are as you deserve to be, without friends, without hope, without real love.  Without honor. 

Pathetic and alone in the world.  Prison will suit you.
Prison does not suit atheist as they only make up 0.01-0.07 percent or less of the prison population.

They are more suited towards Christians who make up the overwhelming majority.  Perhaps you should look into it since your people seem to thrive there.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2014, 01:09:40 PM »
People usually do not go around stating their religious views and keep it to themselves.  If I am invited to church or what have you, I always decline and say that I am an atheist.  Then I take it from there.  Sometimes it ends there and there is no further discussion.  Other times it turns into the other listening intently as I explain in clear terms why I champion Evidence, Science and Reason over superstition and faith.  I do not shy away from my position if asked or if  I am assumed to be something which I am not.  I find most people really are interested in why someone does not believe in a god or a dead Jewish zombie.  I may be the only one they meet or encounter so I know how to present myself accordingly. 

John (Reeves) was an Atheist and one of my dearest friends. You are a fucktard and deserve to be treated accordingly.  I have known many good men and women that do not believe but behave as all good people should. I merely treat you as you have treated me and others here.  I doubt you misbehave like this in the real world because you would be on the news as having your pathetic ass kicked over and over ad infinitum.

You are a fucking idiot and deserve to be dealt with as you have treated others.  You suck up if it suits you as it will with this former NFL player because you don't want to be seen as your personal picture of Dorian Gray shows you to be.

That's from a book, little boy.  Now then.  Fuck off you little shitass.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2014, 01:14:46 PM »
Prison does not suit atheist as they only make up 0.01-0.07 percent or less of the prison population.

They are more suited towards Christians who make up the overwhelming majority.  Perhaps you should look into it since your people seem to thrive there.

Like that matters, fucktard.  You simpleton.  Neither here nor in the real world are you up to the challenge.  Now again, so that you may realize it all the more you pathetic slef-serving suck up of a sycophant.

Fuck off, shitass.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2014, 01:17:41 PM »
100,000 lbs of more Sweet Potatoes will be given out to the needy.

Getbig's greatest natural ever Pat Banya will be first in line.