Author Topic: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!  (Read 71220 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!
« Reply #875 on: March 10, 2007, 06:40:46 PM »
notice the complete lack of definition in his legs in that back double bi shot. compare that to, say, colossus's where his hamstrings are clearly visible. then realize he thinks he's lower than 8% bodyfat there.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #876 on: March 10, 2007, 06:42:20 PM »
Abeles claimed before that he's benched 455 lbs.

Why did he made such a claim?

-Hedge

hey hedge, i forgot to ask: what do you think of adonis giving out the login credentials of someone like palumbo? is that kind of thing tolerated around here?

The Heckler

« Reply #877 on: March 10, 2007, 06:56:43 PM »
hey hedge, i forgot to ask: what do you think of adonis giving out the login credentials of someone like palumbo? is that kind of thing tolerated around here?

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #878 on: March 10, 2007, 08:51:33 PM »
first off I still don't see a 225x112 deadlift video >:(

and my god are those the skinniest legs ever!!! I think 225 would snap them legs right in half ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: March 10, 2007, 09:51:55 PM »
Its below the rear delt

It is judged in bodybuilding criteria
For example in the rear double biceps

"The judge will first survey the arms, followed by the head-to-toe survey, during which there are more muscles groups to view than in all the other poses. These will include; Neck, Deltoids, Biceps, Triceps, Forearms, Trapezius, Teres, Infraspinatus, Erector Spinae, External Obliques, Lattisimus Dorsi, Gluteus, Leg Biceps and Calves."

yes im sure the muscles that pull the scapula back are a primary contributor to deadlift and total back strength.. lol

The Heckler

« Reply #880 on: March 10, 2007, 09:53:37 PM »
yes im sure the muscles that pull the scapula back are a primary contributor to deadlift and total back strength.. lol

We can always count on "Tombo" to put a thread back on track with his truly inspiring posts.  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: March 10, 2007, 10:16:05 PM »
oh and in case anyone thinks his PM was bogus, i tried out the info adonis sent me. the results:

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #882 on: March 10, 2007, 10:17:03 PM »
oh and in case anyone thinks his PM was bogus, i tried out the info adonis sent me. the results:

Wow... it worked... that's interesting.

So perhaps Adonis is a gimmick of one Mr. Palumbo? Or perhaps they are best pals?

Lots of possibilities now.

The Heckler

« Reply #883 on: March 10, 2007, 10:18:45 PM »

::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: March 10, 2007, 10:19:23 PM »
Wow... it worked... that's interesting.

yep. he wasn't lying. he sent me dave palumbo's actual login credentials. i would think that would be a severe no no. dave should be happy it was me that got them, as i'm not mean-spirited enough to actually do anything with the account. i would also HEAVILY suggest he change his password.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #885 on: March 10, 2007, 10:21:50 PM »
yep. he wasn't lying. he sent me dave palumbo's actual login credentials. i would think that would be a severe no no. dave should be happy it was me that got them, as i'm not mean-spirited enough to actually do anything with the account. i would also HEAVILY suggest he change his password.

I wonder if APenis is buying his shit from Dave.  hahaha that would be great.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: March 10, 2007, 10:24:54 PM »
I wonder if APenis is buying his shit from Dave.  hahaha that would be great.

if adam really is working with dave, i wonder what dave thinks about the fact that adam's giving out things like login credentials or sending his emails to me.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #887 on: March 10, 2007, 10:26:52 PM »
if adam really is working with dave, i wonder what dave thinks about the fact that adam's giving out things like login credentials or sending his emails to me.

Maybe he no longer cares about that account... You never know.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #888 on: March 10, 2007, 10:41:11 PM »
  Adonis has Reverse Palumboism.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #889 on: March 10, 2007, 11:27:48 PM »
Maybe he no longer cares about that account... You never know.

debatable, but i know palumbo didn't want his email sent around because it said so right in the damn thing. i know adam's pissed off, guy's been PM'ing me as the heckler for the past hour like it was his job.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #890 on: March 11, 2007, 12:54:20 PM »
debatable, but i know palumbo didn't want his email sent around because it said so right in the damn thing. i know adam's pissed off, guy's been PM'ing me as the heckler for the past hour like it was his job.

ask him how many times he's called MD demanding to speak with Ramano or Steve...or about the people he's threatening to destroy.
nasser=piece of shit

The Heckler

« Reply #891 on: March 11, 2007, 12:56:02 PM »
ask him how many times he's called MD demanding to speak with Ramano or Steve...or about the people he's threatening to destroy.

Why do you persist with these lies?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #892 on: March 11, 2007, 12:57:42 PM »

c'mon jezzebelle,

do you deny posting in the last week or so that you would be revealing a certain "special ed"?

BTW-someone sold you out and has been spilling the beans on you.  totally different than before too, told me you and adam run an e-bay thing which he more or less admitted to in another post, it's nuts how many poeple can't stand you.
nasser=piece of shit

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #893 on: March 11, 2007, 02:21:41 PM »
Come on Adonis...

It's been nearly two weeks... where's the video?

-I've put up $100
-Magoo put up $100 (then withdrew it when you welched)
-wolfgang187 put up $100
-onlyme offered $5 a rep for every rep over 112

...either post the video or admit that you were lying.

The Luke

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: March 11, 2007, 03:37:18 PM »
c'mon jezzebelle,

do you deny posting in the last week or so that you would be revealing a certain "special ed"?

BTW-someone sold you out and has been spilling the beans on you.  totally different than before too, told me you and adam run an e-bay thing which he more or less admitted to in another post, it's nuts how many poeple can't stand you.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/JudgeJudy2607.html

This sounds like something Adonis would pull.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #895 on: March 11, 2007, 03:50:52 PM »
hahahahaha Judge Judy ripped her a new ass and pounded it dry!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #896 on: March 11, 2007, 07:40:02 PM »
Adonis could make a quick $200 by posting the video...

Why wouldn't he? It'd go towards all the degrees he wants to earn while he stays in college for the rest of his life... he could buy something nice for his sister Jezebelle. You know something to compensate her for using her image in his online "I have a girlfriend" fantasy...

Where is the video?

Maybe someone else should pledge some more money...
Adonis will never deadlift 225 for 112... but it'd be a public service for the noobs here on the boards if there was an epic "Ronnie vs Dorian" style sticky thread with dozens of members pledging thousands of dollars and Adonis making excuses ad infinitum.

The Luke

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #897 on: March 11, 2007, 07:45:51 PM »

hahahaha you moron.  You can't even handle the truth. 

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #898 on: March 11, 2007, 07:48:59 PM »
c'mon jezzebelle,

You should get a job at the Enquirer "al"     ::)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #899 on: March 11, 2007, 08:10:57 PM »
How I achieved my goal of 4% body fat by eating peanuts out of my own shit.

By The True Adonis

You might say this is pretty astonishing, but then you might be one of those mere ignorami who subscribe to the idea that you’ve got to ‘eat right’ to lose weight. Well, I’m here to blow holes in that silly myth. I achieved 4 % body fat by eating the peanuts, pea husks, and other caloric legumes out of my own shit. Oh, and with a little Vodka sauce, which is a combination of savory tomatoes, olive oil, cheeses, basil, garlic, oregano and a kick of vodka. Emeril has some very good vodka sauce. I eat it all the time, with the peanuts out of my own shit, of course.

You see, a calorie is calorie, and one simply needs to consume less calories, no matter what they are, than one burns. Cardio is not necessary, because I have this ‘equation’ wherein I consider the thermal and mechanical output of my body, calculate my basal metabolic rate, and simply eat less than that.

Eating the peanuts out of my own shit makes it even easier. This is because I get the full caloric value out of the legume, instead of this mythological “calorie value” you’re supposed to get from the first time around. I find it takes at least three passages to get the full flavor and caloric content from my legumes.

Sometimes I eat the peanuts out of my own shit with a Burger King Whopper. Of course, then I’m eating the sesame seeds out of my own shit for a day or two, which are quite good with Vodka sauce…Did I mention that Emeril has some very good vodka sauce?

QUOTED 2007