Author Topic: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!  (Read 71451 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!
« Reply #675 on: March 03, 2007, 06:11:28 PM »
I reckon Adonis will have 112 accounts on GetBig before we ever see him deadlift anything for 112 reps.

The Luke

225 accounts, 1 rep each.

I haven`t thought about that one.

You will have your video soon...

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #676 on: March 03, 2007, 06:13:36 PM »
Then you'll have my $100 bucks won't you...

The Luke

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #677 on: March 03, 2007, 06:25:05 PM »
Let's remind everyone of the conditions...

Deadlifting of 225 lbs for 112 reps:
-drop each plate once from 12'' in the air (to prove they're real)
-lower the bar till the 45 lb plates are within 3'' of the ground on each rep
-only rest at the top (without hitching the bar onto the buckle of your belt)
-post the whole thing as one long vid with no cuts/edits/lookaways

...and I'll paypal/post you $100.

Remember Adonis the other posters in this thread have already stipulated that they want:

-no excessive bending of the knees to rest the bar in your lap
-the video must show the loading of the bar

Good luck... do you want me to delete my account if I lose the bet? In addition to the $100???

The Luke

The Heckler

« Reply #678 on: March 03, 2007, 06:31:46 PM »

Remember Adonis the other posters in this thread have already stipulated that they want:

Good luck... do you want me to delete my account if I lose the bet? In addition to the $100???

The Luke

hahaha look at you, a quivering mass of unemployed obsessiveness.

At least Mangoo and "Natural Selection Al" had the good sense to realize they were PWNED and to run away with their tail between their legs.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #679 on: March 03, 2007, 06:52:59 PM »
Luke you should give Adonis 5 dollars a rep for every rep he goes over 112

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #680 on: March 03, 2007, 07:03:15 PM »
If Adonis ever does post a video he'll be either:
-using fake weights
-looping/editing the footage
-lifting only one end of the bar
-nearly in a splits doing 3'' range of motion

...I'm just making sure this thread keeps going.
After all, a thousand pages would be better utilised calling Adonis on his delusional bullshit than deciding who's better between Dorian and Ronnie.

Anyone else who wants to pledge a $100... feel free to do so.

The Luke
PS-Ronnie is better than Dorian

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #681 on: March 03, 2007, 07:23:00 PM »
(off to bed)

BUMP!

The Luke

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #682 on: March 03, 2007, 07:50:03 PM »

The Luke

He stated using straps.  If he has such a weak grip he can't hold 225 then he'll never do this.  NO STRAPS.

The Heckler

« Reply #683 on: March 03, 2007, 07:51:05 PM »
He stated using straps.  If he has such a weak grip he can't hold 225 then he'll never do this.  NO STRAPS.

Don`t be stupid.

There is a difference between using straps for one rep of 225 and using them for over one hundred reps.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #684 on: March 03, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »
hahaha look at you, a quivering mass of unemployed obsessiveness.

At least Mangoo and "Natural Selection Al" had the good sense to realize they were PWNED and to run away with their tail between their legs.

::) ::)

I don't post all day and you can't stop thinking of me.

In reality I was not even home today.

this thread is terrible, total waste of space.  If you can do it TA, great.  More power to you.  I honestly could care less at this point.  You are in desperate need of a mental evaluation.  Some of the stuff I heard about you today at the AC was really out there. 

I actually feel bad about beating you up on this thread after today.  Maybe one day you'll get a job that makes you happy.  Good luck, really.
nasser=piece of shit

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #685 on: March 03, 2007, 08:31:52 PM »

this thread is terrible, total waste of space.  If you can do it TA, great.  More power to you.  I honestly could care less at this point.  You are in desperate need of a mental evaluation.  Some of the stuff I heard about you today at the AC was really out there. 

I actually feel bad about beating you up on this thread after today.  Maybe one day you'll get a job that makes you happy.  Good luck, really.

what did you hear?  Did adonis have a rough childhood? LOL

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #686 on: March 03, 2007, 09:02:31 PM »
Don`t be stupid.

There is a difference between using straps for one rep of 225 and using them for over one hundred reps.

excuses excuses excuses.  Not only is he fuill of shit he is full of excuses.  ANd don't preach me on lifting.  You know nothing in comparison. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #687 on: March 03, 2007, 09:05:34 PM »

And what did you hear?

That your lies that you touted around were nothing but lies?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: March 03, 2007, 09:27:03 PM »
   "THE LUKE"  said "I reckon" hahahaha

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: March 04, 2007, 06:43:18 AM »
And what did you hear?

no, not at all.  I heard you made some angry phone calls when you saw people doing what you wanted to be doing.  I heard you were leaving messages or when you actually spoke with Ed that you did nothing but spew hate.

Why anyone would get that worked up about this stuff is beyond me, especially if they worked for nasa and had the $$$ you claim to have-which is a lie BTW.

How can you say I've lied about anything?  What have I lied about?  The list of your lies can go on for days.  225*112 in 5 minutes...maybe less.  Those were your words not mine.  I went up to pro's at the expo and introduced myself as natural al and no one had a problem with me.

Who knows, maybe I'll be on the MD team, I hear there is a pro show coming up in detroit, might be fun.

here's the final work on credibility.  You have claimed for years that you have a girlfriend who you've posted pics of and even had "posting here" for a while, you even might have posted a pic of the 2 of you together and guess what?  Tons of people still dont' believe you cause your a snake.  What's that say about you?  No one aside from you and a few lackeys questions what I say cause I got no reason to lie.  I wouldn't take a 100 dollar bill from you unless we were in a bank and a teller checked it out first.
nasser=piece of shit

Stavios

« Reply #690 on: March 04, 2007, 07:14:13 AM »
no, not at all.  I heard you made some angry phone calls when you saw people doing what you wanted to be doing.  I heard you were leaving messages or when you actually spoke with Ed that you did nothing but spew hate.

Why anyone would get that worked up about this stuff is beyond me, especially if they worked for nasa and had the $$$ you claim to have-which is a lie BTW.

How can you say I've lied about anything?  What have I lied about?  The list of your lies can go on for days.  225*112 in 5 minutes...maybe less.  Those were your words not mine.  I went up to pro's at the expo and introduced myself as natural al and no one had a problem with me.

Who knows, maybe I'll be on the MD team, I hear there is a pro show coming up in detroit, might be fun.

here's the final work on credibility.  You have claimed for years that you have a girlfriend who you've posted pics of and even had "posting here" for a while, you even might have posted a pic of the 2 of you together and guess what?  Tons of people still dont' believe you cause your a snake.  What's that say about you?  No one aside from you and a few lackeys questions what I say cause I got no reason to lie.  I wouldn't take a 100 dollar bill from you unless we were in a bank and a teller checked it out first.

Sadly, I agree with this post

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: March 04, 2007, 07:29:04 AM »
Sadly, I agree with this post

don't be sad, it's the truth.

cue teh huckler with a "natural selection" comment.

what are you telling your mom about your job status these days?
nasser=piece of shit

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #692 on: March 04, 2007, 08:39:40 AM »
Bump for this thread...

Anybody want to pledge another $100 to the pot?

Anybody want to offer Adonis $5/$10 a rep for each rep over the 112th rep?

Come on people, let's shame Adonis into at least trying this...

The Luke

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #693 on: March 04, 2007, 10:09:16 AM »
Bump for this thread...

Anybody want to pledge another $100 to the pot?

Anybody want to offer Adonis $5/$10 a rep for each rep over the 112th rep?

Come on people, let's shame Adonis into at least trying this...

The Luke

I like $5 thing.  I will pledge $5 for every rep over 112.  There should be a time limit.  Since he said he did it in 5 minutes before I think there should be a time limit of say 6 minutes for this. Its only fair.  Anyone could do 112 reps with the way he has it setup.  He can rest and he has straps with 225.  This weight can be done by most people.  I think many could do it if there was no time limit.  So I think a time limit shoudl be imposed.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #694 on: March 04, 2007, 10:14:32 AM »
damn, natural al comes down with thor's hammer. i check out where things have gone in here every so often (unsurprisingly, nowhere), and damn. that was harsh. it's entirely accurate, though.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #695 on: March 04, 2007, 10:18:51 AM »

i don't get it, if its that easy for him to do, and a good way to make money, wtf he's waiting for.... if i knew it could do something like this i wouldn't wait a day and do it so i can be proud of myself (just that is worth more than money)...

its obvious the guy can't do it and if he did, he can't duplicated it for some reason, its never gonna happen!!!
are you delusional?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #696 on: March 04, 2007, 10:20:49 AM »
And what did you hear?

Dude you've been owned to the 100th power.

The Heckler

« Reply #697 on: March 04, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »

All lies, as usual.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #698 on: March 04, 2007, 12:18:47 PM »

this is the most honest post I've ever read, brings a tear to my eye :'(

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: March 04, 2007, 12:20:38 PM »
All lies, as usual.
the only thing "usual" about this is that I'm right and you're an idiot.  Carry on.
nasser=piece of shit