Author Topic: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!  (Read 71451 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!
« Reply #725 on: March 04, 2007, 09:40:19 PM »
You are a typical uneducated slouch.

but I have a job. :-*
  You mooch off your mommy

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #726 on: March 05, 2007, 02:56:50 AM »
Jeez... Adonis STILL hasn't posted this video of his.

Seems the only thing he's good for is using 112 accounts.

The Luke

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #727 on: March 05, 2007, 03:13:34 AM »
Jeez... Adonis STILL hasn't posted this video of his.

Seems the only thing he's good for is using 112 accounts.

The Luke

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL THE TRUE ANUS A COMPULSIVE PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #728 on: March 05, 2007, 04:51:20 PM »
Still waiting Adonis...

Are you doing one rep a day or wtf?

The Luke

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #729 on: March 05, 2007, 04:55:38 PM »
Still waiting Adonis...

Are you doing one rep a day or wtf?

The Luke

Hows the search for bigfoot???/ saved 100 dollars yet poor boy?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #730 on: March 05, 2007, 04:56:34 PM »
I'd like to say that I was wrong about TA calling up special ed, I got incorrect information the other day or didn't hear it right-it was very loud at the EAS booth.

You PM"d him, demanding to speak with Ramano.  Sorry bout that.

***another shining example of me manning up and admitting to a mistake, you could learn something here ta***
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #731 on: March 05, 2007, 05:04:41 PM »
I'd like to say that I was wrong about TA calling up special ed, I got incorrect information the other day or didn't hear it right-it was very loud at the EAS booth.

You PM"d him, demanding to speak with Ramano.  Sorry bout that.

***another shining example of me manning up and admitting to a mistake, you could learn something here ta***

See, that wasn`t so hard.

I like that you found out that all the nonsense about me was all meaningless lies.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #732 on: March 05, 2007, 05:06:59 PM »
Hows the search for bigfoot???/ saved 100 dollars yet poor boy?

Yep, it's ready and waiting for the video... come on Adonis, just use your own account to attack someone (for once).

So far:
-my $100 should Adonis post the vid
-$5 a rep for every rep over 112 from Onlyme (afterall, 112 reps is "easy" for Adonis)

...and there may well be another person (who pm'ed me their interest) putting up another $100 sometime tomorrow.

Natural_al, are you willing to pledge a $100 against Adonis being able to deadlift 225 by 112 reps?

The Luke

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: March 05, 2007, 05:15:38 PM »
Yep, it's ready and waiting for the video... come on Adonis, just use your own account to attack someone (for once).

So far:
-my $100 should Adonis post the vid
-$5 a rep for every rep over 112 from Onlyme (afterall, 112 reps is "easy" for Adonis)

...and there may well be another person (who pm'ed me their interest) putting up another $100 sometime tomorrow.

Natural_al, are you willing to pledge a $100 against Adonis being able to deadlift 225 by 112 reps?

The Luke

no.  I really don't care anymore.  The original post said 112 reps in 5 minutes maybe less. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if there is a way to cheat it or fake it then TA will do it, it's already been a week or so.  Do you honestly believe he wouldn't doctor up a video or somethig?  Unless someone like Special ED or Blockhead or someone with some integrity is there even if a video shows up I won't believe it.

I gave TA credit when he posted pics for the MGB, I might have been the first one to say that he did a good job.  Now with the stuff coming out about the GH and the clen....I don't know, I'm not saying he did that stuff cause I really DON'T KNOW FOR SURE but it just casts a shadow over things.  TA's lied and cheated in the past..I bet he'd do it again.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #734 on: March 05, 2007, 05:24:11 PM »
no.  I really don't care anymore.  The original post said 112 reps in 5 minutes maybe less. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if there is a way to cheat it or fake it then TA will do it, it's already been a week or so.  Do you honestly believe he wouldn't doctor up a video or somethig?  Unless someone like Special ED or Blockhead or someone with some integrity is there even if a video shows up I won't believe it.

I gave TA credit when he posted pics for the MGB, I might have been the first one to say that he did a good job.  Now with the stuff coming out about the GH and the clen....I don't know, I'm not saying he did that stuff cause I really DON'T KNOW FOR SURE but it just casts a shadow over things.  TA's lied and cheated in the past..I bet he'd do it again.

I`m still waiting for the lies that you helped propagate.

You see, you and the others don`t even workout let alone look like they workout.  I look better than you and nearly everyone here.  Its not being arrogant, it is being honest.

You hate me for it, your friends hate me for it and you will do nothing but make up lies about me in order to make yourself feel better.

I invite it, because in the end, it only makes you look worse when the truth does surface.  Remember that.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #735 on: March 05, 2007, 05:27:00 PM »
You don't really believe he got down to 7/8ish %bodyfat eating icecream and McDonalds do you?

I'll say one thing, if Adonis claims he's a lifetime natural... I'd be inclined to assume he's a mega-dosing roidhead.

It's not that he looks like a roidhead... he doesn't.
It's not that he looks like he took clen and GH... he doesn't.
It's not that he looks like he lifts weights... he doesn't.

It's just that he's a pathological liar... I'd want verification if he introduced himself to me.

If Adonis told me he could lift 225 lbs for some ridiculous amount of times.. I'd have a hard time believing that too.

The Luke

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: March 05, 2007, 05:40:45 PM »

You see, you and the others don`t even workout let alone look like they workout.  I look better than you and nearly everyone here.  Its not being arrogant, it is being honest.

You hate me for it, your friends hate me for it and you will do nothing but make up lies about me in order to make yourself feel better.

I invite it, because in the end, it only makes you look worse when the truth does surface.  Remember that.

oh, adam.

you're melting faster than ice cream in the micorwave.  I didn't make up any inforamtion, it all came to me from other people.  I was minding my own business almost a montha ago.

Do you deny PMing ed?  Do you still think you work for nasa?  what articles did you write and for what magazines?  Are your arms still "almost 20 inches"?  The lies go on and on and on...I've told no lies.

I did say I was gona go to lunch with Ron but plans fell through, ask Blockhead or even ask Ron if I Pm'd him about it.  I didn't hear right at the EAS booth and thoght I was told that you called Ed but you pm'd him.  If I was making stuff up why would I admit this stuff?

You've got me all wrong.  Problem is I know enough about you to have you figured out and you can't stand it. 
nasser=piece of shit

pushinweight

« Reply #737 on: March 05, 2007, 05:55:33 PM »

Man I don't respond to this joker at all but this one made me spit up some beer.  This guy is as fucked up as they come.  Between this moron and that Vince guy, these two belong in a mental hospital.  Honestly what do they see when they look in a mirror.  Does anyone know what contests this guy has won.  Also what college did he get his degree in.  And wasn't there a video he was posting or something.  This guy is tops in the crazy category.  Has anyone verified he is even anything but a kid pretending to be someone else.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: March 05, 2007, 05:58:09 PM »
Man I don't respond to this joker at all but this one made me spit up some beer.  This guy is as fucked up as they come.  Between this moron and that Vince guy, these two belong in a mental hospital.  Honestly what do they see when they look in a mirror.  Does anyone know what contests this guy has won.  Also what college did he get his degree in.  And wasn't there a video he was posting or something.  This guy is tops in the crazy category.  Has anyone verified he is even anything but a kid pretending to be someone else.

college he went to?  He won't even say what degree he has....all we know is "it's in physics".......c'mon now.
nasser=piece of shit

The Heckler

« Reply #739 on: March 05, 2007, 07:08:41 PM »

What a mindless, meaningless post.

You should crawl back into the woodwork from whence you came.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #740 on: March 05, 2007, 07:13:04 PM »

You should stick to not posting ::)

pushinweight

« Reply #741 on: March 05, 2007, 09:55:55 PM »
What a mindless, meaningless post.

You should crawl back into the woodwork from whence you came.

I don't understand were those hard questions.  The only reason why you would even say that is the answer is no to all of them.  I always thought so and you just confimred it. Thank you.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #742 on: March 05, 2007, 10:37:20 PM »
I don't understand were those hard questions.  The only reason why you would even say that is the answer is no to all of them.  I always thought so and you just confimed it. Thank you.

Dude one thing you need to understand about Apenis.  He is full of shit as is his girlfriend/sister Heckler.  They post what they wish to get attention.  When called on it they will ignore it.  He never went to college.  If so a community college.  No degree or anything.  He has no proof at all.  The only positve thing he has going for him is that he lives in the Furniture Capital of the World.  hahahaha, thats his claim to fame.  So you can see he has allot going for him.  Hopefully he'll off himself soon.  He wastes allot bandwidth

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #743 on: March 05, 2007, 10:55:40 PM »
heres a question for you natural al, how many times do we have to read that you are done with the thread, done with adam, you are leaving, etc etc, and your pathetic ass keeps coming back to this thread and posting it, responding to adam, and everything else?

no matter what you say about adam, he is owning you because he controls your thoughts and actions. no matter how hard you try to stay away, or how many times you say you are done, you keep on coming back. you are pathetic. a joke.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: March 06, 2007, 01:42:16 AM »

I  tried the ice cream diet but for some reason,ice cream gives me gas. :-\

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #745 on: March 06, 2007, 01:43:18 AM »
   I  tried the ice cream diet but for some reason,ice cream gives me gas. :-\

Should have been eating Strawberry with the real strawberries in it... Then, you will have no gaseousness.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: March 06, 2007, 01:46:53 AM »
Should have been eating Strawberry with the real strawberries in it... Then, you will have no gaseousness.

I am allergic to strawberries. :(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #747 on: March 06, 2007, 01:48:51 AM »
I am allergic to strawberries. :(

:(

Sorry man... Rocky Road? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough? Chunky Monkey?

I'm partial to sherbert myself... orange, lime, lemon, and strawberry of that as well.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: March 06, 2007, 02:12:03 AM »
:(

Sorry man... Rocky Road? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough? Chunky Monkey?

I'm partial to sherbert myself... orange, lime, lemon, and strawberry of that as well.

mmmm sherbert  didn't think about that.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #749 on: March 06, 2007, 09:37:36 AM »
This thread should be renamed:

"How I accumulated 112 gimmicks" by True Adonis.

The Luke
PS-bump for the now four times promised video