Author Topic: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!  (Read 71410 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!
« Reply #800 on: March 07, 2007, 02:27:46 AM »
I'd be more interested to see a groveling apology from Bast to Natural Al.  Failing that, I'd like to be there when they finally meet.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #801 on: March 07, 2007, 04:03:33 AM »
I think we need to push this one...

Adonis has become progressively more and more delusional the longer he has been on this board. His behaviour has become increasingly aggressive (naming Whateva out of spite over his winning the Mr GetBig and posting the personal info of several members), emboldened only by the fact that the long-term members no longer call him on any of his bullshit.

Now he's re-inventing himself as some sort of training authority... pedalling his bullshit nutritional theories to any newbie who'll listen.

Someone has to draw a line in the sand... if only to save Adonis from himself.

This thread is that line in the sand.
The Luke
Luke, dealing with people with TA's disconnect with reality is akin to dealing with an addict -ie. nothing you say or do will alter their behaviour. You have to stand back and let them hit rock bottom (I figure his RL is pretty rough hence his desperate online struggle for respectability). It will happen; just don't be caught up in it, by enabling him with your goading posts and losing respect in the process. 

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #802 on: March 07, 2007, 04:10:01 AM »
So in other words, you were taking 2.67 seconds per rep? When did you actually rest? Just wondering.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #803 on: March 07, 2007, 04:55:43 AM »
Luke you are WRONG >:(

Adonis never claimed he was working for NASA; he merely stated he was swapping research with them. Yep, from his mom's trailer in North Carolina hes been helping the worlds most sophisticated scientists in their quest for human expansion to the stars.

Next time get your facts right.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #804 on: March 07, 2007, 06:56:31 AM »
Dude you aren't reading.  You have zero credibility and basically a moron.  Hope this helps

You have credibility. You know the amount of credibility that any Fatass, Celebrity nut-hugging, message board stalker, movie extra has.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #805 on: March 07, 2007, 10:51:07 AM »
Im busy right now. I`ll post the video soon.

This is good news.

The Heckler

« Reply #806 on: March 07, 2007, 10:56:20 AM »
I think we need to push this one...

Adonis has become progressively more and more delusional the longer he has been on this board. His behaviour has become increasingly aggressive (naming Whateva out of spite over his winning the Mr GetBig and posting the personal info of several members), emboldened only by the fact that the long-term members no longer call him on any of his bullshit.

Now he's re-inventing himself as some sort of training authority... pedalling his bullshit nutritional theories to any newbie who'll listen.

Someone has to draw a line in the sand... if only to save Adonis from himself.

This thread is that line in the sand.

The Luke

You lied about the supposed "letter" from Sarcasm`s mother, manufacturing an intricate falsehood about it.

And you speak of being delusional?  ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: March 07, 2007, 11:17:29 AM »
?

Why do you always try to take the easy way out in your life?

because it is easier

ButtonMan

« Reply #808 on: March 07, 2007, 01:33:33 PM »
You lied about the supposed "letter" from Sarcasm`s mother, manufacturing an intricate falsehood about it.

And you speak of being delusional?  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #809 on: March 07, 2007, 05:17:26 PM »
still no fucking video? >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #810 on: March 08, 2007, 03:18:04 PM »
There never will be a video...

Just 112 excuses... Adonis is too busy eating junk food and ice cream to maintain his 3 to 4% bf physique.

The Luke

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #811 on: March 08, 2007, 03:25:29 PM »
I agree post the video adonis

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #812 on: March 08, 2007, 03:34:40 PM »
I agree post the video adonis

Eh... aren't you Adonis?

The Luke

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #813 on: March 08, 2007, 03:41:41 PM »
Eh... aren't you Adonis?

The Luke

I am not Adonis I just find it funny when he stirs shit up on here...... but seriously when is he gonna post the video

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #814 on: March 08, 2007, 03:44:03 PM »
I am not Adonis I just find it funny when he stirs shit up on here...... but seriously when is he gonna post the video

...nice try Adonis.

The Luke

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #815 on: March 08, 2007, 03:45:29 PM »
why is him posting the video... so important?
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #816 on: March 08, 2007, 04:06:04 PM »

Adonis talks so much shit on these boards that most of the old timers simply dismiss/ignore him as being a delusional crank.

The problem is that it emboldens Adonis... Phoun won the Mr GetBig pretty convincingly and Adonis decided to take it on himself to find out who "whateva" was and expose him... Phoun entered the contest anonymously and obviously didn't want to be identified. Adonis has also posted the personal information of several members on here.

Now Adonis is spouting his frankly ludicrous training and nutritional theories to anyone who will listen... the old timers on the board simply don't have the energy to take him on all over again. So they let it slide and Adonis is only too happy to sell his snakeoil to any noobs lurking on the boards.

I feel the 225 lbs by 112 reps video is something Adonis should be required to prove. I feel it would be more productive to hound Adonis continually on this one subject rather than wait for his next crazy claim... there should always be at least one thread near the top of this board exposing Adonis as a bullshitter... if only for the protection of new members.

I've put my money where my mouth is on this subject; so have Onlyme and wolfgang187.

The Luke

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #817 on: March 08, 2007, 05:15:56 PM »

Cause he never does anything he says he is going to do.  He tries to take advantage of the newbies on here.  99% of the peope on Getbig knows he is full of shit.  It is the 1% we are worried about.  He has ZERO credibility here and anywhere else, has NO experience, has NO degree or college education, has NO serious lifting experience, has NO morals, has NO friends, has NO real income (other than Wendys or Mcdonalds), and has basically nothing to live for.  But the newbies could full into his bullshit web so we are here to protect them.  Plus he is just basically full of shit and just talks the talk without ever walking the walk.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #818 on: March 08, 2007, 05:55:18 PM »
Cause he never does anything he says he is going to do.  He tries to take advantage of the newbies on here.  99% of the peope on Getbig knows he is full of shit.  It is the 1% we are worried about.  He has ZERO credibility here and anywhere else, has NO experience, has NO degree or college education, has NO serious lifting experience, has NO morals, has NO friends, has NO real income (other than Wendys or Mcdonalds), and has basically nothing to live for.  But the newbies could full into his bullshit web so we are here to protect them.  Plus he is just basically full of shit and just talks the talk without ever walking the walk.

pot meet kettle

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #819 on: March 08, 2007, 06:05:10 PM »
pot meet kettle

Adonis,

How do you come up with the names for your gimmick accounts? Is it similar to the way they name tornadoes? Do you start each year with the letter A then name the next one begining with B and so on...?

I see xpac only has 700 odd posts, and ButtonMan only has 270ish... but that raises the question of what happened to the gimmicks begining with the letters Y; Z and A... Y and Z are difficult letters to invent names for I suppose... maybe you actually don't use the letter A anymore... preserving it for Adam or Adonis maybe.... I don't know.

Really, inquiring minds want to know.

The Luke

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #820 on: March 08, 2007, 09:59:42 PM »
pot meet kettle

Show me where I have said anything where I am an expert or the best or anything like that.  Show me where I preach nutrition, or even bodybuilding.  You know what I do.  I come on here and expose and bring to light people like you and APenis, Goodbum and others who don't know shit about what you are talking about.  You read a book or read the door in a public toilet to get your information.  Sorry son I usually get mine from real people who are involved with whatever topic.  Can't help it.  SO keep supporting Apenis your brother or whatever he is to you  That is why you will never go anwhere or be anything.  Hope this helps

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #821 on: March 08, 2007, 10:01:04 PM »
DAMN.................... ........................ .34 pages of bullshit :'(!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #822 on: March 08, 2007, 10:08:05 PM »

i knew it, TA lets us down, again.................. damn

TA i'm sure you can't duplicate it, that is if you did it in the first place!!!
are you delusional?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #823 on: March 08, 2007, 11:59:23 PM »
Duplicate it?

I doubt Adonis has ever (or ever could) deadlift 225 lbs for 50 reps.

The Luke

The Heckler

« Reply #824 on: March 09, 2007, 12:16:29 AM »
Adonis,

How do you come up with the names for your gimmick accounts? Is it similar to the way they name tornadoes? Do you start each year with the letter A then name the next one begining with B and so on...?

I see xpac only has 700 odd posts, and ButtonMan only has 270ish... but that raises the question of what happened to the gimmicks begining with the letters Y; Z and A... Y and Z are difficult letters to invent names for I suppose... maybe you actually don't use the letter A anymore... preserving it for Adam or Adonis maybe.... I don't know.

Really, inquiring minds want to know.

The Luke

You show your vast ignorance with each successive post.