Author Topic: Androkid - celebration!  (Read 1623 times)

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Androkid - celebration!
« on: February 20, 2009, 01:22:20 PM »
Let's start an Androkid celebration of photos and stories.  Any of him former clients would be a plus.

http://www.ergogenics.org/116.html

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: ANDROKID THREAD
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 01:23:22 PM »
Is this thread about Mark McGwire?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 01:23:53 PM »
He was funny in Ghostbusters.

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 01:26:34 PM »
This article should shed some light:

http://www.ergogenics.org/116.html

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 01:27:03 PM »
He was funny in Ghostbusters.

Blues Brother was his best.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 01:29:29 PM »

Blues Brother was his best.
He's actually in Boston this weekend. Him and Jim Belushi are reopening The House of Blues.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 01:40:55 PM »
He's actually in Boston this weekend. Him and Jim Belushi are reopening The House of Blues.

I'm on my way!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 01:42:24 PM »

I'm on my way!
LOL I have to go see "He's just not that into you". Brutal pussy whip. ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 01:45:27 PM »
LOL I have to go see "He's just not that into you". Brutal pussy whip. ;D

;D

There's a local band around here that does the whole show.they even show up in the blues brother car.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
Re: Androkid - celebration!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 06:41:03 PM »
Guys iknow im gonna get bashed but hey im gona speak out. androkid was a freind of mine. i have known him since before he was bbing. he was just a big kid going to the gym. once he got serious with his trainng, he was a freak. strong as hell, and lean all the time at about 245lb and he was 22yr old. had a bright future. he was open about everything he did. he didnt lie nor hide anything. he had a good soul!! i would never air his personal buisness but in all honesty....he was a great guy who would help a friend out anytime they asked. im not embaresed nor affraid to have called him my friend. he was from Rhode Island.
everyone in our area knew him and nobody had a bad word to say about him ever. to this day the only people who have anything bad to say....never met him nor ever knew him.

now goahead and call me names, gay jokes and all the other crap. doesnt matter to me, andro was my friend.
RIP

androkid
T

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2009, 09:12:05 AM »
Guys iknow im gonna get bashed but hey im gona speak out. androkid was a freind of mine. i have known him since before he was bbing. he was just a big kid going to the gym. once he got serious with his trainng, he was a freak. strong as hell, and lean all the time at about 245lb and he was 22yr old. had a bright future. he was open about everything he did. he didnt lie nor hide anything. he had a good soul!! i would never air his personal buisness but in all honesty....he was a great guy who would help a friend out anytime they asked. im not embaresed nor affraid to have called him my friend. he was from Rhode Island.
everyone in our area knew him and nobody had a bad word to say about him ever. to this day the only people who have anything bad to say....never met him nor ever knew him.

now goahead and call me names, gay jokes and all the other crap. doesnt matter to me, andro was my friend.
RIP

Do you know the man who aided and abetted Andro's untimely death, Big Luke?
androkid

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2009, 10:13:55 AM »

i dont know who was invoved. i hadnt seen him in a few weeks and when i came to the gym one day a mutual friend dave fanelli gave me the news he passed away. it was sad. he was a really great kid.

lucian
T