Author Topic: Adam & Eve - How did the world populate?  (Read 28620 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: ADAM&EVE
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 09:14:27 AM »
So im going to assume that Jonah didnt live for 3 days in the belly of whale? 

Was he your inspiration for spending endless nights on the bellies of whales Mike?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 09:37:26 AM »
So im going to assume that Jonah didnt live for 3 days in the belly of whale? 
No, Jonah smoked some real good herb and "imagined what it would be like to spend 3 days in the belly of a whale", turns out it was a three day smokeout/hangover, and he cane up with a outlandsih story to tell his boss/family...it was just his vision he had when he came to.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 09:48:51 AM »
Jonah DID live three days inside the belly of a whale.  If you do research on this, you can learn that there are two different species of whale that have mouths big enough to swallow a man, and that whales have 4 chambers for digestion.  Chamber one is for food storage while other food is being digested, similar to the Orad portion of the human stomach in some ways I suppose.  Jonah could have been preserved alive in chamber one for three days.  Chamber two contains acid for breaking down food, but food is only transferred there after the whale has finished absorbing other food he's already ingested. 

lol

epic_alien

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 10:01:54 AM »
Naw, I think God had made more people, you know, he's not gonna sit idlely by watching the day to day goings on of just two people and their two sons.
I believe it states that after dumbass killed his brother, a mark was put on Cain to protect him from harm from others--think about it, what others.

the "others" were the hominid men that was already there. pre historic man as you will. adam and eve were the aliens genetic experiments that were interbreed with themslves and the hominids. the story in the bible of adam and eve is of aliens crossbreeding with hominids, (prehistoric man)

wake up

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 10:05:47 AM »
the "others" were the hominid men that was already there. pre historic man as you will. adam and eve were the aliens genetic experiments that were interbreed with themslves and the hominids. the story in the bible of adam and eve is of aliens crossbreeding with hominids, (prehistoric man)

wake up

epic alien

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 10:07:03 AM »
Wait 'til MCWAY gets here - he'll give you 30+ pages of Noah's Ark as historical fact.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 10:14:38 AM »
Jonah DID live three days inside the belly of a whale.  If you do research on this, you can learn that there are two different species of whale that have mouths big enough to swallow a man, and that whales have 4 chambers for digestion.  Chamber one is for food storage while other food is being digested, similar to the Orad portion of the human stomach in some ways I suppose.  Jonah could have been preserved alive in chamber one for three days.  Chamber two contains acid for breaking down food, but food is only transferred there after the whale has finished absorbing other food he's already ingested. 

If you are talking baleen whales, baleen whales eat plankton, and they use their baleen to shift out the water and other stuff, they have huge tongues which would have detected a human, as the tongue is used to push water out as well. No way could Jonah had been swallowed. If he got to the first chamber, there is an issue of air to breath...

Now, if it was a toothed whale, Jonah would have ended up in the belly---in pieces

wake up
them Nephilim Boyz? They were hitting up Eve as well?

It has been said that Neandethals and Cro-Magnons did interbreed with one another.

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2012, 10:18:44 AM »

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2012, 10:19:58 AM »
Was he your inspiration for spending endless nights on the bellies of whales Mike?

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2012, 10:20:32 AM »

so i guess ol' Jonah didn't need oxygen for three days, LOL

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2012, 10:22:44 AM »
If you are talking baleen whales, baleen whales eat plankton, and they use their baleen to shift out the water and other stuff, they have huge tongues which would have detected a human, as the tongue is used to push water out as well. No way could Jonah had been swallowed. If he got to the first chamber, there is an issue of air to breath...

Now, if it was a toothed whale, Jonah would have ended up in the belly---in piecesthem Nephilim Boyz? They were hitting up Eve as well?

It has been said that Neandethals and Cro-Magnons did interbreed with one another.
Some whales weigh 250 000 lb that we know of, some maybe bigger and Jonah spent half his life traveling and fasting so he was probably 100lb soaking wet (pun intended) it would be like a grain of rice to the whale.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2012, 10:31:22 AM »
Some whales weigh 250 000 lb that we know of, some maybe bigger and Jonah spent half his life traveling and fasting so he was probably 100lb soaking wet (pun intended) it would be like a grain of rice to the whale.
Any balleen whale would have detected even a 60-80 pound sea otter or sea turtle. Jonah was just telling some tall tale.

Think about it, even remotely if it happened, nobody and
I mean nobody is going to spend even a 15-half hour in an animal's stomach, in the dark, with oxygen depleting....you do
 everything your power to give that animal indigestion.

You see man's worst nightmare is being eaten alive. This tale speaks to that fear.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2012, 10:35:59 AM »
So, I was smoking this past weekend and got to thinking.....Adam and Eve were the first people on earth. So, they then had Cain and Abel, but Eve was the only was the only woman, soooo, how did the world populate if there was just ONE family on the entire planet?

You're how old and just now discovering religion is a contradictory mess, conceived by primitive man
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2012, 10:39:39 AM »
Any balleen whale would have detected even a 60-80 pound sea otter or sea turtle. Jonah was just telling some tall tale.

Think about it, even remotely if it happened, nobody and
I mean nobody is going to spend even a 15-half hour in an animal's stomach, in the dark, with oxygen depleting....you do
 everything your power to give that animal indigestion.

You see man's worst nightmare is being eaten alive. This tale speaks to that fear.
I understand you think the story is a stretch and maybe so but I do not think it's 100% impossible. Whales carry oxygen in their stomach  too. Very improbable yes, but not impossible.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2012, 10:46:28 AM »
I understand you think the story is a stretch and maybe so but I do not think it's 100% impossible. Whales carry oxygen in their stomach  too. Very improbable yes, but not impossible.

pretty much religion in a nutshell. even it's practitioners know it's more than likely bullshit, but they CHOOSE to believe said bullshit

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2012, 10:49:44 AM »
Gayer than the immaculate conception.. ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2012, 10:53:42 AM »
Well mammals can eat up to 2% of their net weight daily, so a 250 000 lb whale can consume up to 5000 lb of food daily, like I said before 150lb man would be like a grain of rice, the whale wouldn't even notice it go down, not if it's eating in the 1000's of lb daily.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2012, 11:17:18 AM »

smaller or greater likelihood than someone incline pressing 220 lb dumbbells?  please give exact stats, thanks.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2012, 11:21:46 AM »
smaller or greater likelihood than someone incline pressing 220 lb dumbbells?  please give exact stats, thanks.
You're the clown that thinks a natural can crack the 200 on incline for reps. That's like an elephant being in the whale for 3 days, loser  :-*

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2012, 11:24:21 AM »
You're the clown that thinks a natural can crack the 200 on incline for reps. That's like an elephant being in the whale for 3 days, loser  :-*

given the prowess in science you have displayed itt and others, I yield to the superiority of your intellect. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2012, 11:25:04 AM »
given the prowess in science you have displayed itt and others, I yield to the superiority of your intellect. 
If you say so  :-\

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2012, 01:27:35 PM »
Why was Cain fearful of being killed, and who Did he marry?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2012, 01:56:02 PM »

he married an aunt of his, Elizabeth Schuller of Hoboken, New Jersey.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2012, 03:20:25 PM »
Your posts aren't even witty, let alone funny.  You need to try harder, or perhaps try the following...take two weeks off...then quit.

lol - what if I promised to believe in alien abductions instead "SimplyHuge"?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2012, 04:27:00 PM »
If you believe the Biblical Narrative, you would not have a problem with this scenario. In fact the population in Cain's life time would have reached millions.