Author Topic: going to try Clen for the first time.. will post before and after pics.....  (Read 22751 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
is the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off the best method ? I was going to use animal cuts  following the 2 weeks on clen
im not sure if its the best method. clen quickly slows down and stops workigng. so you need time off. you can do 2 weeks on/off..1 week on/off...4 days on/off.....2 days on/off... 1 day on/off

you just gotta play artound with it and see which works best for you.

you could also do escalating doseages... like... 100mcg for two weeks...... then 200 mcgs for two weeks... then 300mcgs for 2 weeks..... etc etc etc....  that way you dont take any breaks

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
ok cool. Thats how I feel the most comfortable just going by feel . Thanks alot for  your advice.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
im not sure if its the best method. clen quickly slows down and stops workigng. so you need time off. you can do 2 weeks on/off..1 week on/off...4 days on/off.....2 days on/off... 1 day on/off

you just gotta play artound with it and see which works best for you.

you could also do escalating doseages... like... 100mcg for two weeks...... then 200 mcgs for two weeks... then 300mcgs for 2 weeks..... etc etc etc....  that way you dont take any breaks
tbombz ...you are a cool guy

but recomending a skinny beginner to take 200 or 300! mcg of clen is nuts

he'll fucking have a heart attack

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
tbombz ...you are a cool guy

but recomending a skinny beginner to take 200 or 300! mcg of clen is nuts
he'll fucking have a heart attack

Agree very poor, dangerous advice.  After some of the stuff this person has said it is clear he is either trying to misdirect people, ignorant or a sociopath.  For a while I have thought the latter.  4th was right about this person.

A continuation of this type of malicious, dangerous advice will result in a banning from this board.

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
i am not an idiot , I would never take 200 or 300 mcg!! lol thats funny. I do not plan on taking more than a 100 mcg max . I do not have much to lose ,and I never do cardio ,so the addition of both the clen and cardio ,hsould do it for me I think . Thanks for looking  out for me though .I am not skinny sevastase.After looking at your pics I am bigger looking than you in your prime   :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i am not an idiot , I would never take 200 or 300 mcg!! lol thats funny. I do not plan on taking more than a 100 mcg max . I do not have much to lose ,and I never do cardio ,so the addition of both the clen and cardio ,hsould do it for me I think . Thanks for looking  out for me though .I am not skinny sevastase.After looking at your pics I am bigger looking than you in your prime   :)
you need tolearn how to diet first

when you do that to a T then come back and ask about clen

which I think sucks btw ( I used it extensively )

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
I do know how to diet . I just dont feel like it taking 8-12 weeks and being insanely strict with my diet long term . not to mention the losing of some muscle . I just am taking the faster route that is all . I got my girlfriend naturally down to 6-8 % bodyfat .I did her training and diet. I also help other people with there diets too . I know how long it will take me ,and I dont want to wait all summer.

why dont you like it?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I do know how to diet . I just dont feel like it taking 8-12 weeks and being insanely strict with my diet long term . not to mention the losing of some muscle . I just am taking the faster route that is all . I got my girlfriend naturally down to 6-8 % bodyfat .I did her training and diet. I also help other people with there diets too . I know how long it will take me ,and I dont want to wait all summer.

why dont you like it?
cuse it makes you feel like shit

t3 is better esp w/ ephedrine

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
200 or 300mcg is not dangerous if you read my post, which i outlined him to up the dose when his previous dose no longer felt to be working, at that point a higher dose will work like the lower dose worked when he first started it out. clen rapidly slows down, and after a few weeks 100mcg will stop working and you either need to come off, or up the doseage.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Agree very poor, dangerous advice.  After some of the stuff this person has said it is clear he is either trying to misdirect people, ignorant or a sociopath.  For a while I have thought the latter.  4th was right about this person.

A continuation of this type of malicious, dangerous advice will result in a banning from this board.
read my original post, i offered those doseages as an example of a way to keep clen working without coming off. 200mcg would be excessive if jumping into it right away, but i said only up the doseage when the lower doseage was not working anymore, at that point 200mcg would just be enough to get some effects going again, and once that doseage stopped working, then bumping up to 300mcg would only serve to keep a basal amount of effectivness.

this is how to get results, if advices that lead to progress are not allowed here, ill leave all the posts to yourself.  :)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Sociopath is a pretty strong accusation:

"Here is a list of ways to identify a sociopath. This list is from "Profile of a Sociopath". Is is a pretty good list of sociopathic indicators.

- Glibness/Superficial Charm
- Manipulative and Conning
- Grandiose Sense of Self
- Pathological Lying
- Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
- Shallow Emotions
- Incapacity for Love
- Need for Stimulation
- Callousness/Lack of Empathy
- Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
- Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
- Irresponsibility/Unreliability
- Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
- Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
- Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
- Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
- Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
- Authoritarian
- Secretive
- Paranoid
- Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
- Conventional appearance
- Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
- Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
- Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
- Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
- Incapable of real human attachment to another
- Unable to feel remorse or guilt
- Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on achievments)
- May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

(Obviously, in order to be a sociopath a person doesn't have to exhibit anything like all the above. Usually, the lack of a conscience, the manipulation of others, dishonesty and the inability to love and/or have lasting and profound personal relations and cruelty are key symptoms and often much more revealing than having been in trouble with the courts).

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
read my original post, i offered those doseages as an example of a way to keep clen working without coming off. 200mcg would be excessive if jumping into it right away, but i said only up the doseage when the lower doseage was not working anymore, at that point 200mcg would just be enough to get some effects going again, and once that doseage stopped working, then bumping up to 300mcg would only serve to keep a basal amount of effectivness.

this is how to get results, if advices that lead to progress are not allowed here, ill leave all the posts to yourself.  :)

Plenty of results can be had from less than half that dose.  BTW clen does not stop working, it keeps working as long as you take it, down regulation is minimal.

I dont know maybe Im naive here but does anybody here ever work up to or have heard people use this much clen?

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Plenty of results can be had from less than half that dose.  BTW clen does not stop working, it keeps working as long as you take it, down regulation is minimal.

I dont know maybe Im naive here but does anybody here ever work up to or have heard people use this much clen?
nope, when i first used clean i bought the research liquid kind, didnt pay attention and took a ml (it was dose 200mcg/ ml) i was stark white and felt like i was having a heart attack. i learned my lesson that day, clen also did make me feel like shit, and i could never get any sleep on it

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

well your first paragraph is undeniably false, and thats un-debate-able and very basic info that everyone on every board across the entire interweb would laugh at. very basic science that beta adrenoceptor agonists rapidly downgrade beta receptor density in muscle & fat.

the second paragraph... could tell you about other people but i know myself i have worked up over 300mcg a day with no problems at all, of course this was only after i felt that a lower dose wasnt sufficient anymore, as i had been using it consistantly for a couple weeks.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
The highest I ever go is 200mcg, but that's after a good taper up.  I've used it for prolonged periods (6 weeks) and I swear it kept working at that dose.  I lost a lot of bf and kept sweating like a pig. 

My wife would get irritated because I would turn the AC down to 70 every morning before I got in the shower, because otherwise, when I got out of the shower, I would sweat through my work clothes, which sucks.  So, I know it was working.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
The highest I ever go is 200mcg, but that's after a good taper up.  I've used it for prolonged periods (6 weeks) and I swear it kept working at that dose.  I lost a lot of bf and kept sweating like a pig. 

My wife would get irritated because I would turn the AC down to 70 every morning before I got in the shower, because otherwise, when I got out of the shower, I would sweat through my work clothes, which sucks.  So, I know it was working.

LOL 70 is pretty chilly, Man 200 is a pretty good dose, I have used 150 tapering also and that seemed like quite a bit for me.  But yeah I agree the stuff kept working very well and I stayed on it for about 10 weeks. Have read the long term use of clen is when you see the best results and it makes sense, I mean years ago people would say gear would down regulate those receptors but we all know thats negligible today. The 2 weeks on and off clen that many people recommend seems counterproductive to me.

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
tbombz  you were not lying about the water loss . I took 20mcg and I must have went through 1.5 gal. of water last night . Peeing every 30-40 minutes. I took 40mcg today . by the way the pills are bp 40 white color. has anyone used this before.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
tbombz  you were not lying about the water loss . I took 20mcg and I must have went through 1.5 gal. of water last night . Peeing every 30-40 minutes. I took 40mcg today . by the way the pills are bp 40 white color. has anyone used this before.

bp ?  the ones i use are little white ufo shaped pills, no markings, 40mcg. they look like that ?

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
these are very small square white ones. the say B P on one side and 40 on the other .

chrisdaniel33

• Getbig II
update : Not a miracle worker by any means , did lose a huge amount of water. Fat came off of my hard to reach spots ,whole back area,really well though.Almost seemed like I was getting bigger/ growing once I got up to 120 mch  plus caffeine.Taking lipodrene by Hi-tech  now then back on the clen for one more go at it . thanks for everyones help. .

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
update : Not a miracle worker by any means , did lose a huge amount of water. Fat came off of my hard to reach spots ,whole back area,really well though.Almost seemed like I was getting bigger/ growing once I got up to 120 mch  plus caffeine.Taking lipodrene by Hi-tech  now then back on the clen for one more go at it . thanks for everyones help. .

try adding yohimbine with your clen. it will really, really help.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

nasser did 15 tabs a day

disgusted saw a guy pop 34 ?  aday ?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

try adding yohimbine with your clen. it will really, really help.
Help what? Achieve a heart attack?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
blocks alpha adrenoceptors

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Help what? Achieve a heart attack?

Bomz is an all out guy. i still think thats way too much clen but there are people who do that amount.  a women BB cometitor I spoke to told me she was at about 300mcg!!  Shes tiny too!  Saw her the other day she was very depleated looking.  Not for the first timer or with out a decent ramp up.  I have been up to 150mcg a day or so and that felt like plenty, could not imagine using 200-300mcg.

To me it feels clen could possibaly wear on the CNS and or adrenal system, if used at high doses for long periods.