Author Topic: Piece of shit in Truck Crashes Into Crowd in France,  (Read 35106 times)

Europe

• Getbig IV
Re: Piece of shit in Truck Crashes Into Crowd in France,
« Reply #175 on: July 15, 2016, 01:38:06 PM »
Really? Got any links to this?

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/25/christian-assyrian-clash-kurds-syria/

Kurds attacking Christian assyrians

starts from: min 2.10 also @ minute 7.32 it will explain very simple what happens

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #176 on: July 15, 2016, 01:38:34 PM »
Europe never had problems with Islamic radicals before the 2000's ? Gosh, all those plane bombings, hi-jackings, and package bombings of the 1940's - never happened I guess.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #177 on: July 15, 2016, 01:51:31 PM »

I don't think he is saying its okay it happened.

In fact, what he is saying is much worse. Its an admission of defeat, i.e., he doesn't know what to do or how to stop it. Perhaps he realizes the issue is so deep down the rabbit hole, the best thing you can do is "live with it." At the very least, you want a leader who is going to say something like, "We will stop terrorism," even though you really can't stop terrorism.

He's probably sitting home wondering what the hell to do!
X

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #178 on: July 15, 2016, 02:44:43 PM »
I don't think he is saying its okay it happened.

In fact, what he is saying is much worse. Its an admission of defeat, i.e., he doesn't know what to do or how to stop it. Perhaps he realizes the issue is so deep down the rabbit hole, the best thing you can do is "live with it." At the very least, you want a leader who is going to say something like, "We will stop terrorism," even though you really can't stop terrorism.

He's probably sitting home wondering what the hell to do!

it's all BS, everyone(with a half a brain) knows how to stop it. european countries stop bombing muslim countries, muslim terrorist attacks in europe  will stop.

there was no real threat from islamic terrorists in europe pre 911. this was/is not europe's fight. the yanks for whatever reason fkd off bin laden, it had fk all to with europe. then the yanks told us iraq had WMDs, thy could hit us within 45 mins! so we helped them completely destroy that country.(no WMDs)

then we had to take down ghadaffi. fked what was a prosperous nation(for that region) into oblivion by doing so. then we had to back and fund "moderate" rebels in syria to destroy that country too...

and now they're trying to get us to apply the same idiotic logic they use to explain their own domestic problem with firearms..."oh there's just nothing that can b done...there's no way to stop this" "just gotta keep going now"

when is europe going to wake up? the US is the root of all evil....not muslims or any other BS.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #179 on: July 15, 2016, 02:51:33 PM »

it's all BS, everyone(with a half a brain) knows how to stop it. european countries stop bombing muslim countries, muslim terrorist attacks in europe  will stop.

there was no real threat from islamic terrorists in europe pre 911. this was/is not europe's fight. the yanks for whatever reason fkd off bin laden, it had fk all to with europe. then the yanks told us iraq had WMDs, thy could hit us within 45 mins! so we helped them completely destroy that country.(no WMDs)

then we had to take down ghadaffi. fked what was a prosperous nation(for that region) into oblivion by doing so. then we had to back and fund "moderate" rebels in syria to destroy that country too...

and now they're trying to get us to apply the same idiotic logic they use to explain their own domestic problem with firearms..."oh there's just nothing that can b done...there's no way to stop this" "just gotta keep going now"

when is europe going to wake up? the US is the root of all evil....not muslims or any other BS.

Okay, let me rephrase:

He's probably wondering a realistic way to stop terrorism.

We all know the above proposed solutions wont happen, which is probably why he is pondering what else he can do, other than beef up security.
X

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: July 15, 2016, 02:57:24 PM »

Actually Swedish suburbs were converting slowly into NO-GO zones pre 9-11,  9-11 or not the plan is to a divide, similar to the balkan states. They want to rule their own territory, this is the plan.. expand slowly but surely.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #181 on: July 15, 2016, 02:58:37 PM »

As stated before, Islam was a violent religion before the US was even a nation.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 15, 2016, 03:11:33 PM »
Said it before and will say it again, if they can make it onto a watch list, have the CIA or any counties equivalent department make them go missing, this mans extended family should now all be deported, only when there is real fear and consequence will this stuff stop happening, the french are the biggest pussies in the world, young american british and russian men will not die a third time to liberate their shitehole and give it back to them. Their response so far has been non existent and this will continue to happen, the middle east had somewhat sense of order with saddam Gaddafi etc, you cannot control radical islam with the democracy and freedom bullshite, a response much greater than the usual  is needed,

Some wonderfully astute comments these past couple of pages, but the highlighted above cuts to the chase.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 15, 2016, 03:16:36 PM »

Say what you will about the US's foreign policies, etc., but to not understand/accept Islam's fundamental evil and filth is incomprehensible.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 15, 2016, 03:19:55 PM »

Actually Swedish suburbs were converting slowly into NO-GO zones pre 9-11,  9-11 or not the plan is to a divide, similar to the balkan states. They want to rule their own territory, this is the plan.. expand slowly but surely.

Of course. Infiltrate the host (with growing numbers of adherents) and slowly spread the Islamic cancer throughout the organism (nation), until eventually the whole country has a lethal "viral load". Sufficient to overwhelm the original culture and achieve domination.

Ssxa

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: July 15, 2016, 03:26:09 PM »
Gruesome scenes yet again highlight the wretched filth that is Islam.

I keep asking it. How much proof of Islam's evil does the world require? Its very holy book is a bible of hate speech and intolerant, warring ideology.

People need to wake and discover the truth about Islam. The whole "religion of peace" smokescreen is played-out. Anyone who takes 30 minutes to research Islam can be enlightened to just how dangerous it is to non-Muslims. Hell, Muslims can't get along.

The Middle East is a forever shithole because of Islam.

The more we grow our Muslim populations in western nations, the greater the Islamic cultural influence will be. it is our death sentence, quite literally.

Mock Islam. Criticize it and Muslims for their hideous faith in it. Fight the concept of "freedom of religion", unconditionally.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all Muslims pledge allegiance to a faith that commands terrorism, subjugation and absolute compliance. Murder.

Their sky wizard is a murderous fiend and their prophet was a homicidal rapist-pedophile.

Know the truth. Speak the truth.

Islam = enemy

Spot on... Great post!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 15, 2016, 04:20:54 PM »
Thoughts and prayers go out to the grieving people of _____________ during this tragic, though not true Islam-related event.

(Feel free to copy/paste for future use.)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
K

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 15, 2016, 05:25:26 PM »
Have these officers been charged yet?

I'll be damned, excellent point.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #189 on: July 15, 2016, 05:30:24 PM »
Gruesome scenes yet again highlight the wretched filth that is Islam.

I keep asking it. How much proof of Islam's evil does the world require? Its very holy book is a bible of hate speech and intolerant, warring ideology.

People need to wake and discover the truth about Islam. The whole "religion of peace" smokescreen is played-out. Anyone who takes 30 minutes to research Islam can be enlightened to just how dangerous it is to non-Muslims. Hell, Muslims can't get along.

The Middle East is a forever shithole because of Islam.

The more we grow our Muslim populations in western nations, the greater the Islamic cultural influence will be. It is our death sentence, quite literally.

Mock Islam. Criticize it and Muslims for their hideous faith in it. Fight the concept of "freedom of religion", unconditionally.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all Muslims pledge allegiance to a faith that commands terrorism, subjugation and absolute compliance. Murder.

Their sky wizard is a murderous fiend and their prophet was a homicidal rapist-pedophile.

Know the truth. Speak the truth.

Islam = enemy

Ditto!!.....This ^^^^ Sums It up, Well Written!!

Joschka

• Getbig II
  • "Rubble don't cause no trouble" -- John Derbyshire
« Reply #190 on: July 15, 2016, 05:50:04 PM »

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #191 on: July 15, 2016, 08:26:06 PM »

well it's funny that europe had no problem with "islam" before we started dropping bombs on afghanistan, iraq, libya, syria

LOL you are one uneducated fool
Ψ

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #192 on: July 15, 2016, 08:47:51 PM »
Islam expert, and terrorism "lover" fortress bringing his brand of paranoid hysterical whining to a crecendo with a flurry of posts. Let's hope the authorities are monitoring this nut job very carefully.
"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 15, 2016, 09:09:40 PM »
Islam expert, and terrorism "lover" fortress bringing his brand of paranoid hysterical whining to a crecendo with a flurry of posts. Let's hope the authorities are monitoring this nut job very carefully.

Raghead

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #194 on: July 15, 2016, 09:14:07 PM »

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: July 15, 2016, 09:19:22 PM »
This shouldn't have happened.  Those people don't deserve this.

However, terrorism doesn't just occur in a vacuum out of nowhere.

The Muslims in France along with other minorities are treated like TRASH over there.  Pushed into ghettos and vilified.  They end up turning to extremist Islam because they have nothing else to belong to.  Similar to gangs over here in the US.  Or any other anti social group think in other cultures.  Same story, different land. 

We have to stop treating people this way. 

Dare I say it, I'm surprised we haven't seen American blacks freak out from all they've endured over the years here.  You'd never know they were the suppressed by looking at them.

Anyway, just my two cents for balance.  I'm not an expert.  My opinion only.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2016, 09:25:59 PM »
Dare I say it, I'm surprised we haven't seen American blacks freak out from all they've endured over the years here.  You'd never know they were the suppressed by looking at them.

Fear not…. as the social engineering gears grind on…. they will get their race war. Its inevitable.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2016, 09:41:56 PM »

The Muslims in France along with other minorities are treated like TRASH over there.  Pushed into ghettos and vilified.  They end up turning to extremist Islam because they have nothing else to belong to.  Similar to gangs over here in the US.  Or any other anti social group think in other cultures.  Same story, different land. 

Yeah you're certainly not an expert.

France is the welfare capital of the world, much like Sweden, and these people are being given enormous public financial support.  Support that was unheard of for migrants at any previous time in history.

Yet you wine on with absolute lies and nonsense.  By your definition it is a miracle all migrants throughout history have not been ultra violent radicals.
Ψ

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2016, 09:46:38 PM »

Don't try to shift the blame.

The radical Islamist ideology that thinks it's OK to fly planes into buildings, run people over and blow themselves up is to blame and nothing else.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #199 on: July 15, 2016, 10:22:50 PM »

you're a Saint, A Fuckin' Lib Saint, and Boo Hoo With you're so called Story!!...