Author Topic: Piece of shit in Truck Crashes Into Crowd in France,  (Read 35159 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Piece of shit in Truck Crashes Into Crowd in France,
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2016, 10:47:58 PM »
Gruesome scenes yet again highlight the wretched filth that is Islam.

I keep asking it. How much proof of Islam's evil does the world require? Its very holy book is a bible of hate speech and intolerant, warring ideology.

People need to wake and discover the truth about Islam. The whole "religion of peace" smokescreen is played-out. Anyone who takes 30 minutes to research Islam can be enlightened to just how dangerous it is to non-Muslims. Hell, Muslims can't get along.

The Middle East is a forever shithole because of Islam.

The more we grow our Muslim populations in western nations, the greater the Islamic cultural influence will be. It is our death sentence, quite literally.

Mock Islam. Criticize it and Muslims for their hideous faith in it. Fight the concept of "freedom of religion", unconditionally.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all Muslims pledge allegiance to a faith that commands terrorism, subjugation and absolute compliance. Murder.

Their sky wizard is a murderous fiend and their prophet was a homicidal rapist-pedophile.

Know the truth. Speak the truth.

Islam = enemy

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2016, 11:03:23 PM »
Je Suis Chevy....

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2016, 12:05:46 AM »
Gruesome scenes yet again highlight the wretched filth that is Islam.

I keep asking it. How much proof of Islam's evil does the world require? Its very holy book is a bible of hate speech and intolerant, warring ideology.

People need to wake and discover the truth about Islam. The whole "religion of peace" smokescreen is played-out. Anyone who takes 30 minutes to research Islam can be enlightened to just how dangerous it is to non-Muslims. Hell, Muslims can't get along.

The Middle East is a forever shithole because of Islam.

The more we grow our Muslim populations in western nations, the greater the Islamic cultural influence will be. it is our death sentence, quite literally.

Mock Islam. Criticize it and Muslims for their hideous faith in it. Fight the concept of "freedom of religion", unconditionally.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all Muslims pledge allegiance to a faith that commands terrorism, subjugation and absolute compliance. Murder.

Their sky wizard is a murderous fiend and their prophet was a homicidal rapist-pedophile.

Know the truth. Speak the truth.

Islam = enemy

Great post..

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2016, 12:40:35 AM »
All high powered vehicles need to be banned. 
Ψ

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2016, 12:56:11 AM »
Euro Truck Simulator 2016 - Muslim Edition

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2016, 01:47:53 AM »
If David Cameron was still in power he d have been on tv by now reminding us Islam is a religion of peace.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2016, 02:58:21 AM »

a

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2016, 03:23:36 AM »
10 children were killed. Piece of shit sand niqqers. So tired of Obama's generic pussy ass statements. Trump is right world is crazy Islamic heads of state are staying mum, we need to show them that if they mess with us (Christians or white people) we just fuck them up.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2016, 03:54:31 AM »
10 children were killed. Piece of shit sand niqqers. So tired of Obama's generic pussy ass statements. Trump is right world is crazy Islamic heads of state are staying mum, we need to show them that if they mess with us (Christians or white people) we just fuck them up.

The thing is, we're not Christians anymore, and that's why they are taking over and winning converts. Nature abhors a vacuum, and islam is there to fill it.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2016, 04:10:13 AM »
Same thing happened to Russia when Russia abandoned Christianity.  The mongols conquered.

Some say God is myth, yet abandonment of God may mean welcoming of the devil...
Ψ

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2016, 04:11:22 AM »

Oh look, a "truck's" path to destruction.

that damned truck.

sure... blame the Izuzu
a

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2016, 04:12:40 AM »
Liberals proven wrong again. Can't think of the last time a liberal or Democrat was ever right. They are all delusional and emotional twats.

Their end game is to ban all guns because they think without guns there won't  be any mass killings. This truck was used to kill a lot more people than Mateen killed with his scary looking rifle. By the liberal logic trucks need to be banned.

As usual, Conservatives and the NRA are correct. Banning guns does nothing. Anyone who wants to kill will find a way and there are ways that can kill in greater numbers than a maniac using a semi-automatic rifle.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2016, 04:13:50 AM »
NEW YORK TIMES = JEW YORK TIMES

Jews not mind destruction of Europe one little bit..  play cover up game, play doublespeak game...
Ψ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2016, 04:18:43 AM »
And libfags are all upset over Newt calling out these shitstains. 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2016, 04:24:13 AM »
Every week there is another incident.  Soon, there will be an incident everyday... in the US.

2016 = the summer of chaos.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2016, 04:31:44 AM »
As I tune in to CNN, MSNBC and others I don't hear a call to ban huge scary trucks. I don't expect them to admit their stand on guns is illogical but I wanted to see their reaction.

So what do they do? They demonize Trump's ban on
Muslims. They claim that it is ridiculous  for him to say that if he becomes president he will ask for a declaration  of war on radical Islam. I heard Eugene Robinson say that we need to rethink the large gatherings of people but didn't  explain what he meant. Is he saying people should stay home or that we should ban festivities that result in large crowds?

All the while none of them blame the truck. They are too busy attacking Trump.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2016, 04:35:03 AM »
The outright refusal to admit that Islam is even a factor makes those like the New York Times just as evil as the terrorists, maybe even more so in a way. I'm honestly not sure which group disgusts me more at this point.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2016, 04:37:26 AM »

"kill. kill. kill"
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #118 on: July 15, 2016, 04:37:46 AM »
If only they had background checks on people in trucks and cooling down period for people in trucks this could have been avoided. Maybe also only limit 10 gallons of gas per fill up

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: July 15, 2016, 04:38:01 AM »
Now they are attacking Newt for saying anyone who believes in Sharia law should be deported.  The liberal moron can't get it through their little brain that Islam is not compatible with the American  value of individual freedom.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2016, 04:39:47 AM »
IS have really given the French an ass whooping over the past year and a half.

An issue France has is that it isn't even aware of the scale of the problem.

Due to a law dating from 1872, the French Republic prohibits performing census by making distinction between its citizens regarding their race or their beliefs.

In other words, we don't even have a good estimate as to how many Muslims are living in France.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2016, 04:40:56 AM »
How was the driver stopped? He was shot dead.

Yes, liberal morons. There would have been a lot more dead if it wasn't because someone used a scary gun.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2016, 05:00:10 AM »
As I tune in to CNN, MSNBC and others I don't hear a call to ban huge scary trucks. I don't expect them to admit their stand on guns is illogical but I wanted to see their reaction.

So what do they do? They demonize Trump's ban on
Muslims. They claim that it is ridiculous  for him to say that if he becomes president he will ask for a declaration  of war on radical Islam. I heard Eugene Robinson say that we need to rethink the large gatherings of people but didn't  explain what he meant. Is he saying people should stay home or that we should ban festivities that result in large crowds?

All the while none of them blame the truck. They are to busy to attack Trump.

Same thing happened after Orlando. You would've thought it was Trump who went into that club and opened fire.

At this point, for Liberals, it's like being in a Poker hand that you know is a loser, but, you've put so much money into the pot, that you don't want to fold.

The truth is that the ridiculous theory of "Moral Relativism" promoted by filthy Leftist Liberal Arts professors is unraveling everyday.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2016, 05:09:15 AM »

"kill. kill. kill"

CNN just said he was having relationship issues, I shit you not.
a

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2016, 05:12:43 AM »
seems to be a lot of confusion and anger up in here

don't worry, team freedom is on the case

stay tuned for updates

"