Author Topic: Piece of shit in Truck Crashes Into Crowd in France,  (Read 35111 times)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Re: Piece of shit in Truck Crashes Into Crowd in France,
« Reply #200 on: July 15, 2016, 10:45:10 PM »
This shouldn't have happened.  Those people don't deserve this.

However, terrorism doesn't just occur in a vacuum out of nowhere.

The Muslims in France along with other minorities are treated like TRASH over there.  Pushed into ghettos and vilified.  They end up turning to extremist Islam because they have nothing else to belong to.  Similar to gangs over here in the US.  Or any other anti social group think in other cultures.  Same story, different land. 

We have to stop treating people this way. 

Dare I say it, I'm surprised we haven't seen American blacks freak out from all they've endured over the years here.  You'd never know they were the suppressed by looking at them.

Anyway, just my two cents for balance.  I'm not an expert.  My opinion only.
Well they have the option of getting out of the ghetto.

I wish the messages these people across the world would get is that they have a choice to improve their conditions in life. Unfortunately, it seems like the message going to the slums is that violence, rebelling, and blame is the best option.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2016, 11:12:16 PM »
This shouldn't have happened.  Those people don't deserve this.

The Muslims in France along with other minorities are treated like TRASH over there.  Pushed into ghettos and vilified.  They end up turning to extremist Islam because they have nothing else to belong to.  Similar to gangs over here in the US.  Or any other anti social group think in other cultures.  Same story, different land. 

Dare I say it, I'm surprised we haven't seen American blacks freak out from all they've endured over the years here.  You'd never know they were the suppressed by looking at them.

Anyway, just my two cents for balance.  I'm not an expert.  My opinion only.

Bullshit. Europeans that were refugees after WWII were in the same position. Went to countries with sweet fuck all and some were ostracized because of race.

Never saw them become "suppressed". Reason was they didn't get handouts, respected the rule of law and worked their hands to the bone. They were thankful for every second they were free and in a stable country. They gave back in spades not just themselves, but also their offspring.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: July 15, 2016, 11:21:55 PM »
Gruesome scenes yet again highlight the wretched filth that is Islam.

I keep asking it. How much proof of Islam's evil does the world require? Its very holy book is a bible of hate speech and intolerant, warring ideology.

People need to wake and discover the truth about Islam. The whole "religion of peace" smokescreen is played-out. Anyone who takes 30 minutes to research Islam can be enlightened to just how dangerous it is to non-Muslims. Hell, Muslims can't get along.

The Middle East is a forever shithole because of Islam.

The more we grow our Muslim populations in western nations, the greater the Islamic cultural influence will be. It is our death sentence, quite literally.

Mock Islam. Criticize it and Muslims for their hideous faith in it. Fight the concept of "freedom of religion", unconditionally.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all Muslims pledge allegiance to a faith that commands terrorism, subjugation and absolute compliance. Murder.

Their sky wizard is a murderous fiend and their prophet was a homicidal rapist-pedophile.

Know the truth. Speak the truth.

Islam = enemy

Good post.

I think the biggest enemy of the West is within. The politicians that betray their people and let muslims in by the millions. And make no mistake. They know exactly what they are doing. These whore traitors are bought and paid for. Once these traitors are removed the next step would be to replace them with nationalist leaders that care about their won nations the way Putin does. Then the next step would be closing the borders, deporting all the invaders and making their countries of origin pay for it. Financial reparations should be paid to European tax payers that were harmed by this as well as the countless victims.

Scum like Merkel should be arrested and tortured to death after all information of her handlers have been extracted.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2016, 11:33:20 PM »
This shouldn't have happened.  Those people don't deserve this.

The Muslims in France along with other minorities are treated like TRASH over there.  Pushed into ghettos and vilified.  They end up turning to extremist Islam because they have nothing else to belong to.  Similar to gangs over here in the US.  Or any other anti social group think in other cultures.  Same story, different land.  

Dare I say it, I'm surprised we haven't seen American blacks freak out from all they've endured over the years here.  You'd never know they were the suppressed by looking at them.

Anyway, just my two cents for balance.  I'm not an expert.  My opinion only.

You're wickedly ignorant about, well ... pretty much everything even slightly relatable to this topic. No offence, but it's people like you who allows such unbridled evil to flourish, globally.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: July 16, 2016, 12:19:48 AM »
Bullshit. Europeans that were refugees after WWII were in the same position. Went to countries with sweet fuck all and some were ostracized because of race.

Never saw them become "suppressed". Reason was they didn't get handouts, respected the rule of law and worked their hands to the bone. They were thankful for every second they were free and in a stable country. They gave back in spades not just themselves, but also their offspring.

I hear you loud and clear.

But, some would say it's white supremacy that allows those other Euro refugees to be able to bounce back so quickly compared to their minority counterparts.

Not trying to derail the thread here...

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #205 on: July 16, 2016, 12:23:24 AM »

But, some would say it's white supremacy that allows those other Euro refugees to be able to bounce back so quickly compared to their minority counterparts.

Are you white? 

If you are white and carrying on about "white supremacy" then my god you are a moron.

If you are not  white, then you are a fool and a hypocrite.  But at least I can understand why you are being dishonest.
Ψ

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #206 on: July 16, 2016, 12:52:30 AM »
Let's hope this fella is right in his "most likely scenario". But it will be a rough ride, like he says.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #207 on: July 16, 2016, 01:26:58 AM »
Let's hope this fella is right in his "most likely scenario". But it will be a rough ride, like he says.

I would think he is.

It was one thing to be killing people with let's say, "theoretically" controllable things like guns, but when these dickheads are pulling this shit with stuff like a truck which is just absolutely impossible to restrict the sale, hire, use of - even the most ardent liberal is going to be leaning towards "us or them".

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: July 16, 2016, 01:35:14 AM »
Are you white? 

If you are white and carrying on about "white supremacy" then my god you are a moron.

If you are not  white, then you are a fool and a hypocrite.  But at least I can understand why you are being dishonest.

Korean.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #209 on: July 16, 2016, 01:43:32 AM »
Korean.

Appreciate your honesty.  So you are a hypocrite, because Koreans are much more race-centric and much more homogeneous than whites.

Yet here you are falsely accusing whites of something better aimed at Koreans..
Ψ

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #210 on: July 16, 2016, 01:52:55 AM »
Korean.

Good to go, gookster.

So, tell us about this black 'suppression' that you've witnessed. In what way were the blacks that you speak of 'suppressed'?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #211 on: July 16, 2016, 02:03:04 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/25/christian-assyrian-clash-kurds-syria/

Kurds attacking Christian assyrians

starts from: min 2.10 also @ minute 7.32 it will explain very simple what happens

It's a complex situation but since the Kurds are not a particular religious ethnic group (despite being Sunni Muslim), I still see them as a force worth supporting for the time being. Any disputes they have with the Syrian Christians is probably more down to territory and politics rather than religion.

I'm more sympathetic towards Shia Muslims though and support Shia groups/nations/leaders in the Middle East. When it comes to Jihad, there is a huge difference between Shia Islam and Sunni Islam. In Shia Islam, violent Jihad is not expansionary or offensive. In Sunni Islam, violent Jihad is expansionary and Sunni Jihadists will happily kill with the aim of expanding the branches of Sunni Islam. All global Islamist groups are Sunni Muslim.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #212 on: July 16, 2016, 02:22:24 AM »
Good to go, gookster.

So, tell us about this black 'suppression' that you've witnessed. In what way were the blacks that you speak of 'suppressed'?

They hear this bullshit so much, that they take it for granted. There is exactly zero INSTITUTIONAL racism in the U.S. There is affirmative action, sensitivity training, black police chiefs, a two term black President, a female black attorney general.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Truck Crashes Into Crowd in France, Runs Over A Bunch Of Muslims
« Reply #213 on: July 16, 2016, 03:45:07 AM »

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: July 16, 2016, 06:12:25 AM »
ANYONE? want to remember that suppressed group called the "native americans" who were here first and were not suppressed just slaughtered instead? who some are STILL living on reservations? high unemployment and so on.. talk about "suppressed"!....

gee, i wonder when they are going to have a uprising for lack of prominent representation in government, entertainment (black boycott of the oscars anyone?) and no jobs, low wages, and so on....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2016, 06:20:47 AM »
ANYONE? want to remember that suppressed group called the "native americans" who were here first and were not suppressed just slaughtered instead? who some are STILL living on reservations? high unemployment and so on.. talk about "suppressed"!....

gee, i wonder when they are going to have a uprising for lack of prominent representation in government, entertainment (black boycott of the oscars anyone?) and no jobs, low wages, and so on....
There is quiet uprising. Many Mexicans and Central Americans have Amerindian blood, aka Native American blood. And look at their demographics now. Think about it, there is more than one way to get revenge.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: July 16, 2016, 06:39:45 AM »
There is quiet uprising. Many Mexicans and Central Americans have Amerindian blood, aka Native American blood. And look at their demographics now. Think about it, there is more than one way to get revenge.
Yes, at last month's Bilderberg-Sanchez Conference, they discussed the secret plot by Mexicans to do surveillance while mowing and gardening.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: July 16, 2016, 08:30:13 AM »
It's a complex situation but since the Kurds are not a particular religious ethnic group (despite being Sunni Muslim), I still see them as a force worth supporting for the time being. Any disputes they have with the Syrian Christians is probably more down to territory and politics rather than religion.

I'm more sympathetic towards Shia Muslims though and support Shia groups/nations/leaders in the Middle East. When it comes to Jihad, there is a huge difference between Shia Islam and Sunni Islam. In Shia Islam, violent Jihad is not expansionary or offensive. In Sunni Islam, violent Jihad is expansionary and Sunni Jihadists will happily kill with the aim of expanding the branches of Sunni Islam. All global Islamist groups are Sunni Muslim.

To be fair, ISIS are doing the same. they are taking territory because of politics and religion. One must remember that Q'uran is not just a religious book but it's also political book. Kurds aren't having any dispute, they are attacking and taking over Christian towns and villages.

I have workfriends who are Shia and Sunni, but IF I have to choose a branch of Islam it would be SUFISM.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2016, 08:55:58 AM »

I agree with this gentleman 100 percent. Europe will fully wake within another, say, decade, and this Islamic invasion will be brought to its knees with nationalistic force.

Those Muslims already residing in these lands would do well to tow the line, keep quiet and play, to the letter, by their adopted country's rules. It's their only chance when shit hits the fan. Even still, they might find themselves bloodied and fucked.

But what of the traitor leaders who have allowed all this strife, unrest and bloodshed, by allowing large numbers of Muslims into their nations?

Like Obsidian, I feel public hanging/impalement is just. Literally.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #220 on: July 16, 2016, 10:58:07 AM »
To be fair, ISIS are doing the same. they are taking territory because of politics and religion. One must remember that Q'uran is not just a religious book but it's also political book. Kurds aren't having any dispute, they are attacking and taking over Christian towns and villages.

I have workfriends who are Shia and Sunni, but IF I have to choose a branch of Islam it would be SUFISM.

Sufi Islam places less emphasis on offensive Jihad than Sunni Islam does. Unfortunately, violent Jihad is still a doctrine within Sufism, albeit a smaller one. The Muslim Brotherhood is an offshoot of Sufism and Shakeel Ahmad Bhat (Islamic Rage Boy) is also a Sufi I believe.

The least dangerous sect in Islam is Ahmadiyya but they can barely be considered to be Muslims at all.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: July 16, 2016, 11:04:03 AM »

Nonsense.

The UK has over a million Hindus.  They are not bombing our public transport or beheading people in the street.

I hope that you one day come to terms with whatever insecurities make you come out with such utter bollocks.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #222 on: July 16, 2016, 11:35:28 AM »
All, the main issue here is that it is impossible to reconcile being a devout Muslim in ANY, and I mean ANY, modern society with being a lawful citizen of that society.

The religion always gets in the way. And it's no wonder that a byproduct of that is built-up frustration that becomes prime breeding ground for the IS recruiters.

NOW, the issue is Islam. Take away Islam and there is no problem. It's as easy as that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #223 on: July 16, 2016, 12:05:46 PM »

if you had to choose you should pick the same one as the people who were making you choose.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #224 on: July 16, 2016, 12:30:12 PM »
Why can't we all just be "Nice" to each other?

;D