Author Topic: Cop punches Emily Weinman, a 20 years old mother on the beach  (Read 16040 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Cop punches Emily Weinman, a 20 years old mother on the beach
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2018, 06:42:29 AM »
Cop was a douche who abused his power but chick is a obnoxious whore who deserved an even bigger beating.

bgm

• Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2018, 09:50:10 AM »
I have read a lot of stupid responses.

Let me break it down for you.

• She has no legal obligation to blow into a breathalyzer. In NJ, she can outright refuse without legal repercussions. She was on the beach, not driving a vehicle.
  • She voluntarily blew clean (likely did not know she could refuse). She has a right to be annoyed when asked repeatedly to blow again.
  • She is not required to identify herself in NJ. There is no good faith basis to believe that she was involved with criminal conduct, therefore she does not have to give the officers her name.

Things escalated, as they often do when the police are involved, because the pigs ego was butthurt when he could not get anything on her and could not get her to comply. Of course, the police assault is accompanied by the words 'stop resisting'  ::) .

Classic: Escalate situation, beat victim, pile on BS charges.

This is a simple case of wrongful arrest and police brutality.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2018, 10:12:59 AM »
I have read a lot of stupid responses.

Let me break it down for you.

• She has no legal obligation to blow into a breathalyzer. In NJ, she can outright refuse without legal repercussions. She was on the beach, not driving a vehicle.
  • She voluntarily blew clean (likely did not know she could refuse). She has a right to be annoyed when asked repeatedly to blow again.
  • She is not required to identify herself in NJ. There is no good faith basis to believe that she was involved with criminal conduct, therefore she does not have to give the officers her name.

Things escalated, as they often do when the police are involved, because the pigs ego was butthurt when he could not get anything on her and could not get her to comply. Of course, the police assault is accompanied by the words 'stop resisting'  ::) .

Classic: Escalate situation, beat victim, pile on BS charges.

This is a simple case of wrongful arrest and police brutality.

I get what you are saying but.....

1-we dont know what was going on prior to the cops showing up and why she was singled out in the first place
2-she is on probation/parole for priors, so they could have already known about her in advance(I know they were demanding she identify herself, but that could have been a tactic)
3- she was on probation/parole, so technically she is not afforded the same rights as people without the same stipulations

I think there is alot more to all this than just the video, I personally think she was flagged in advance of this because of her past. Is it right or wrong? who knows, but there is more to this story than them just randomly picking some mouthy chick off the beach

I just remembered back in 1988, I went with friends on vacation in Wildwood. I got caught taking a leak with a beer in my hand by a beat cop. the cop was more interested in the open beer in my hand rather than my dick. I was also 18 turning 19 so underage. I did not mouth off and was just going back across the street to the complex where we rented when I stopped for the leak(I was drunk). Because I did not mouth off he just told me to drain the beer and not do it again. I thanked him and went back to our place and cracked open another beeer.

I was a Canadian underage tourist getting caught taking a leak on a tree with an open beer in my hand who was also inebriated. I did not mouth off and was let off. This tells me there is alot more to the story of which happened before those cops even arrived
"

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2018, 10:50:01 AM »
BS you're one of the whites that live in the white shanty towns. it's obvious from your bitterness.

Speak for yourself chav.

Glad my existence and those of other successful South Africans and foreigners piss you off, deal with it.

Especially as you justify and advocate the murder of whites.

bgm

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2018, 11:14:29 AM »
I get what you are saying but.....

1-we dont know what was going on prior to the cops showing up and why she was singled out in the first place
2-she is on probation/parole for priors, so they could have already known about her in advance(I know they were demanding she identify herself, but that could have been a tactic)
3- she was on probation/parole, so technically she is not afforded the same rights as people without the same stipulations

I think there is alot more to all this than just the video, I personally think she was flagged in advance of this because of her past. Is it right or wrong? who knows, but there is more to this story than them just randomly picking some mouthy chick off the beach

They did not know who she was prior. She is on probation  - not parole.

I just remembered back in 1988, I went with friends on vacation in Wildwood. I got caught taking a leak with a beer in my hand by a beat cop. the cop was more interested in the open beer in my hand rather than my dick. I was also 18 turning 19 so underage. I did not mouth off and was just going back across the street to the complex where we rented when I stopped for the leak(I was drunk). Because I did not mouth off he just told me to drain the beer and not do it again. I thanked him and went back to our place and cracked open another beeer.

I was a Canadian underage tourist getting caught taking a leak on a tree with an open beer in my hand who was also inebriated. I did not mouth off and was let off. This tells me there is alot more to the story of which happened before those cops even arrived

Most young people (myself included), have smartly exercised their "white privilege"  ::) by showing respect to the officer and be done with it. Just the way you describe your 1988 encounter.

But.... Things done changed son. It is not 1988 - it is 2018 and cops routinely do not let anyone off anymore. Just something to think about...

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Re: Cop punches girl.
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2018, 03:50:59 PM »
I don't support the punching but I just don't understand why people refuse to comply when they are being detained or arrested.

Fighting with a cop is a good way to catch a beating or get shot.  Anyone with even half a brain should know that by now.  What happens while you are resisting is on you.
We've become so sensitive to PC that even though you say "whatever happens is on you" ..you have to include the obligatory "I don't support the punching..."...Why not just stand behind what 99% of your post says...Cops are human beings..resist arrest they might beat your ass and frankly You'd rather cops keeping drunk assholes in line with a couple aggressive wraps than the Pc hands off policy of today with drunk homeless shouting at people for not giving change....You've got the badass Name...Pray 4 War but cops can't wrap a couple drunks in line?...Beach is an easy place for 8 year old kids to get their little hands in the cooler..drink and go jump in water..fuck the alcoholic bitch if she just can't wait until in a private, legal place to drink especially when shes not even legal age to drink....and has kids?!!!

I DO SUPPORT THE PUNCHING...Just like I supported Super strong, resisting 250lb out of control RODNEY KINGS BEATING!!!!!

FUCK PC!!!!!....my Grandpa was a New York City Cop in the 40's and 50's and when He smelled the booze on public street middle of day  and saw a scummy drunk wandering around hed get out that nightstick...give a couple hard wraps on metal Light Pole and say "Move it along"...everyone knew what it meant and people didn't fuck around and were safe....

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2018, 08:51:45 PM »
UPDATE:  The emotionally stunted, impulse-control-challenged skank was already on probation for assault.  Surprise, surprise.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31512/viral-video-update-girl-punched-cop-was-probation-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

An ugly Memorial Day incident involving a police officer punching a young female beach-goer at a New Jersey beach became a national story after cell-phone video of the confrontation went viral. On Wednesday, CBS provided some updates on the situation: The police officer will face no criminal charges, and it turns out that the girl involved in the scuffle was on probation.

In a report Wednesday morning, "CBS This Morning" revealed that the officer, though still under an internal review for his actions, will face no criminal charges. The sunbather, Emily Weinman, 20 — who refused to give the officer her name, which prompted the officer to attempt to handcuff her — has admitted that she was on probation at the time of the incident for misdemeanor simple assault:

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: June 07, 2018, 01:15:11 AM »
Am I the only poor getbigger here?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2018, 01:46:00 AM »
Am I the only poor getbigger here?

Simply, NO need 4 cops on my beach(s)  8)

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Re: Cop punches girl.
« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2018, 04:59:12 AM »
I don't support the punching but I just don't understand why people refuse to comply when they are being detained or arrested.

Fighting with a cop is a good way to catch a beating or get shot.  Anyone with even half a brain should know that by now.  What happens while you are resisting is on you.

No one should be arrested or detained unless something serious.

Cops are ofte. bullies and I hope some of them (the ones that really deserved it) get shot.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2018, 05:37:56 AM »
UPDATE:  The emotionally stunted, impulse-control-challenged skank was already on probation for assault.  Surprise, surprise.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31512/viral-video-update-girl-punched-cop-was-probation-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

"From what I see on the video and only on the video, from not even talking to the officers, I think they did a decent job," Wildwood Police Chief Robert Regalbuto said of the bodycam footage released Wednesday, NJ.com reported. "I think we could have done a better job at trying to explain to her, but it didn’t appear Ms. Weinman wanted to hear what we had to say."​

"She assaults them, she spits at them, she kicks them," Wildwood Mayor Ernie Troiano Jr. said. "At that point, the police officer did what he had to do."

The cop did what he had to do.  ::)

She acted like a stupid bitch & so did the cop.

In the above statement lays the root of the poor standard of cops
The chief condones the standard of behaviour by the cop.

Over & over we see this same issue reoccurring.

They should Man up and say She was out of order & so was He
And Charge them both.
The cop should be just as accountable.

megafitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2018, 06:24:28 AM »
Part time summer pig abused his power on a small 20 year old chick. I bet he went home later telling his wife, probably a fat pig too.. how he took out a bad thug on the Beach...LMAO

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2018, 06:26:27 AM »
Two assholes meet on the beach.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2018, 06:57:23 AM »
Cops tried to do it right.  A few knocks on her noggin will not harm her.  Right on her skull which is hard as a rock.

Woman was wise-ass, had alcohol on beach (against law unopened or not), resisted arrest.  Her foul language is an example of what she is.  Scum.

Here's a tip for other morons: Don't be a wise-ass to cops.  Do not poke the bear.

Wildwood attracts low-life people of which she is obviously one.  Scum like her ruin the beach for nice, family folk.  Thank goodness for cops who try to keep order and keep it nice for good people.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2018, 08:28:28 AM »
Society is going down the shitter because of people like her, not because of cops who rough people up from time to time.  There's no respect in America.  You can't have it both ways.  If you want a world where people act like decent human beings in public, the cops have to be able to rough people up who act like she did.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2018, 09:20:08 AM »
New developments in this case. Prosecutor said there will be no charges against the cop. The girl has priors and was on probation when she decided to spit and hit a cop who wanted to write either write a ticket for booze on the booze restricted beach or issue a warning. 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2018, 09:46:22 AM »
New developments in this case. Prosecutor said there will be no charges against the cop. The girl has priors and was on probation when she decided to spit and hit a cop who wanted to write either write a ticket for booze on the booze restricted beach or issue a warning. 
Civil suit to file.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #142 on: June 07, 2018, 10:25:30 AM »
Cops deal with garbage all day therefore they turn to garbage. Top of the worst job charts. Suicide sounds more appealing.
T

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2018, 10:27:24 AM »
Not saying tackling and punching the woman was the right thing to do...but it was the right thing to do.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 07, 2018, 10:36:05 AM »
Not saying tackling and punching the woman was the right thing to do...but it was the right thing to do.
You must be a weak little bitch.
T

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 07, 2018, 10:38:14 AM »
You must be a weak little bitch.

She needs to learn that you can't behave like that.  To anyone.  It's just not cool.  Apparently no one else had bothered pointing that out to her.  So finally, the cops had to.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: June 07, 2018, 10:39:48 AM »
Civil suit to file.
If she is found guilty that civil suit is going no where.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 07, 2018, 10:40:23 AM »
She needs to learn that you can't behave like that.  To anyone.  It's just not cool.  Apparently no one else had bothered pointing that out to her.  So finally, the cops had to.
Yeah, she needed to be taught a lesson, a good hammer fist to her face, by an anonymous cop. Feel sorry for your kids if you're actually one of the few straight people on this forum.
T

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2018, 10:45:59 AM »
Yeah, she needed to be taught a lesson, a good hammer fist to her face, by an anonymous cop. Feel sorry for your kids if you're actually one of the few straight people on this forum.

I've never hit any of my kids.  And I was half-kidding saying the cop did the right thing.  He overreacted.  But she needed to learn that you just don't pull that shit.  Or else she's going to have a hard rest of her life ahead of her.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2018, 12:44:28 PM »
She didn't get hit in the face just on top of her knobby, brainless, hard as rock skull.

The cop probably can sue her for injuring his hand with her head.